Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

File0011a.jpg

graceanne said:
LOL I want a t-shirt with that on it. hehe

my dear that's what iron on trancefer paper is for. ;)

I've seen it at wally world in the craft dept. They make fabric sheets as well. All go thru the printer and then you just iron them onto the t shirt. :)

Hmmm, Shankara, have you ever tried one of these beauties? It says they are 400-450gr in weight and come with a M8 screw and hex-wrench. They look lovely and I imagine would be interesting to try.

Catalina :catroar:

Attachments

• 450gr.4e2g8buttplug.jpg
    450gr.4e2g8buttplug.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
Hmmm, Shankara, have you ever tried one of these beauties? It says they are 400-450gr in weight and come with a M8 screw and hex-wrench. They look lovely and I imagine would be interesting to try.

oh my, those do look like they have potential. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
oh my, those do look like they have potential. :cathappy:

Hmmm, I have a wish list as long as my arm and I have only just started browsing collar and toy sites!! :D

catalina_francisco said:

yum yum :p (rosy just did a delightful little pucker)

and yes, I do accept tribute gifts - I'll send my mailing address upon requrest :D

leeroy jenkins said:
Shank your needle pricked dick is scaring me.

Am so glad someone said this! Yes, how...er...I don't even know what I want to ask about that!

This:
oaa8px0m.jpg

is so awesome! She looks like Tinkerbell! God, that's actually her skin, isn't it? Oh my.

intothewoods said:
Am so glad someone said this! Yes, how...er...I don't even know what I want to ask about that!
I just love "Show and Tell" - that pics is the show, careful I just might tell next ;)

intothewoods said:
This:

is so awesome! She looks like Tinkerbell! God, that's actually her skin, isn't it? Oh my.

I so want to do a suspension with flesh hooks just like she is doing.... :kiss:

intothewoods said:
*waiting not-so-patiently*
I didn't hear "please" :devil:

(damn - now I've gota make up some sort of cool story when the truth is I was bored and horny one night and just stuck a bunch of needles in my cock and balls and what kind of story does that make? Poop, I never expected her to call me on it! :eek: )

:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
I didn't hear "please" :devil:

(damn - now I've gota make up some sort of cool story when the truth is I was bored and horny one night and just stuck a bunch of needles in my cock and balls and what kind of story does that make? Poop, I never expected her to call me on it! :eek: )

:kiss:

Pretty please? Wait, really? You were just bored and horny? These are the threads that make me feel like such a freaking newbie. When I'm bored and horny, I just...well, never mind, but it doesn't involve needles. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back