professional / working woman who appear conservative, but are horny and sexed up

Oh I do, and when I'm at work, just about every day, via emails, he makes sure I'm wet and frustratingly wanting.

:mad: Dam you babe! :kiss: :kiss:

Sidonie, I must admit that I love hearing about the wantonly sexy side of you that your cyber lover so skillfully unleashes!

Sidonie, I must admit that I love hearing about the wantonly sexy side of you that your cyber lover so skillfully unleashes!

I'm glad that we can keep you entertained ;)
We both have become very skillful at unleashing each others sexy fun side.
Well he was a horndog to start off with, so he was easy, and I was, and still am, eager to try new things. :D

I work in what one would consider a professional environment, one where a dress or skirt is the more appropriate attire. It’s common for my mind to wander to sexual things, perhaps our last lovemaking session, thinking of how I enjoy having him inside me. Thinking of how I enjoy feeling that he is claiming me as his as he masters me with his manhood. Thinking of things like that can definitely have my love nectar flowing. Then there are those days when we have our early morning before work sessions. Then I can’t help but think about it. Sitting at my desk and feeling the wetness in my panties as the sperm leaks out of me. Plus, I can feel for sometime afterward that I have had him inside me, a feeling that I am still partially stretched open. :eek:

beautiful mental image there :)

is there anymore to share ?

Would love to hear of some more stories :)

I am very professional at work and don't discuss my BDSM fantasies and play at all. Sometimes if I am dating someone I feel hot all day at work in between clients. But I still stay professional and keep the clients best interests in mind.

I have never yet fantasised about a colleague or client.

Sam xx

There is always a first time :)

trying to revive

I would love to get more discussion on this thread - there must be some more interesting stories :)

This is me. One of the most pleasurable experiences I had at work was when a gentleman in Aus bought me a bullet which he was able to control with an app on his phone. It worked well because while I was at work he was usually in bed or close to it. That was a lot of fun. I pride myself on my professionalism at work, but pride myself even more on being about to break someone else of their professionalism.

This is me. One of the most pleasurable experiences I had at work was when a gentleman in Aus bought me a bullet which he was able to control with an app on his phone. It worked well because while I was at work he was usually in bed or close to it. That was a lot of fun. I pride myself on my professionalism at work, but pride myself even more on being about to break someone else of their professionalism.

That is super hot! I fantasize about that sometimes.

I would wear my butt plug all day before my play dates and I felt so sexy and naughty wearing it underneath my panties, and professional skirt and pantyhose. I love walking around knowing that no one else has any idea that I was just a plugged up slug craving my Dom's cock all day

I think women are pretty good and at compartmentalizing. We can find time and space to be and feel sexy without being unable to focus on work.

However, it is quite clear that lots of women are sexually desirous and active - much more so than society imagined a short time ago. And the majority of us who fit into that group don't go around advertising it or presenting ourselves like slutty stereotypes. So it is a certainty that some of those conservative or professional looking working women are deeply sexual. Some have sexual thoughts in their day, correspond with lovers and take long lunches to meet up with them, have sexual fantasies about co-workers or clients and have had sexual experiences few could imagine. And it is frequently the last ladies you would expect.

That's me... your typical soccer mom slut!

Where can I purchase this toy?

Thankyou for that lovely sharing, this is something I can imagine, and also imagin how excited you would be while in this worked up state
My office has a few single-toilet bathrooms with doors that lock. If I get really desperate I can go in one of those and take care of business. :D

These bathrooms also have sinks and mirrors. More than a few times I've masturbated standing up while leaning on the sink. I can watch myself in the mirror while I do it. Seeing myself in my nice work clothes while I'm being so naughty is a huge rush. As well as knowing my coworkers are just outside the door.

A couple of times I've even gone so far as to strip completely naked. Standing fully exposed in front of the office bathroom mirror, playing with my tits and my pussy, while my clothes are neatly folded on the shelf nearby ... it feels so wrong! And that's what makes it hot. I'll finger-fuck myself to a quiet little orgasm, then quickly get dressed again and go back to my desk looking perfectly professional and innocent. :rolleyes:

love this story. So very hot. I dream of spying on a woman engaged in such playful self satisfying activity.

My office has a few single-toilet bathrooms with doors that lock. If I get really desperate I can go in one of those and take care of business. :D

These bathrooms also have sinks and mirrors. More than a few times I've masturbated standing up while leaning on the sink. I can watch myself in the mirror while I do it. Seeing myself in my nice work clothes while I'm being so naughty is a huge rush. As well as knowing my coworkers are just outside the door.

A couple of times I've even gone so far as to strip completely naked. Standing fully exposed in front of the office bathroom mirror, playing with my tits and my pussy, while my clothes are neatly folded on the shelf nearby ... it feels so wrong! And that's what makes it hot. I'll finger-fuck myself to a quiet little orgasm, then quickly get dressed again and go back to my desk looking perfectly professional and innocent. :rolleyes:

A couple of times I've even gone so far as to strip completely naked. Standing fully exposed in front of the office bathroom mirror, playing with my tits and my pussy, while my clothes are neatly folded on the shelf nearby ... it feels so wrong! And that's what makes it hot. I'll finger-fuck myself to a quiet little orgasm, then quickly get dressed again and go back to my desk looking perfectly professional and innocent. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

this is such a turn on, I can picture this taking place - so Hot.

love this thought

this sounds amazing, I bet that had you always wondering in aticipation when you might get a little buzz at the time when you could least hide it :) did this keep you nice and wet through the day?

That's me... your typical soccer mom slut!

Me too.

I have to dress for work. We're encouraged to be "professional but sexy" - very little to no cleavage (which works for me because I don't have much going on in that department anyway!).

I think because I'm so tall and usually wear heels on top of that, most guys are a little shy about approaching me or being too flirty. But I catch them glancing at me in the elevator sometimes. Or if they're a little tipsy then they might say something flirty (or even downright suggestive).

But mostly I just strut around in my "proper girl" dresses and pumps daring anyone to see through my ultra-thin veneer. It's so much fun! :D

I'm a CPA by trade...well know profession of square conservative people. Only the bitchy straight laced women make partner. All that just makes me laugh...would hate for someone at work to get ahold of my phone and read my txt messages. The sexual power of a woman in a business suit is pretty amazing too...same for men.

Me too.

I have to dress for work. We're encouraged to be "professional but sexy" - very little to no cleavage (which works for me because I don't have much going on in that department anyway!).

I think because I'm so tall and usually wear heels on top of that, most guys are a little shy about approaching me or being too flirty. But I catch them glancing at me in the elevator sometimes. Or if they're a little tipsy then they might say something flirty (or even downright suggestive).

But mostly I just strut around in my "proper girl" dresses and pumps daring anyone to see through my ultra-thin veneer. It's so much fun! :D

it sounds like maybe you would love to tease a little at work :0

I'm a CPA by trade...well know profession of square conservative people. Only the bitchy straight laced women make partner. All that just makes me laugh...would hate for someone at work to get ahold of my phone and read my txt messages. The sexual power of a woman in a business suit is pretty amazing too...same for men.

sounds like your a naughty girl under that cover :)

I think I need a new accountant!

Hi Gracey! :rose:

work adventures

This is so hot - I would love to hear of any work adventures you may of had recently ?:)

A good friend who shagged a good number of professional women told me that often the apparently prim and proper ladies of the town were the most rapacious lovers and loved to talk dirty during sex.

I dress for work. Business look. Heels most of the time. I very seldom wear panties. I'm horny a lot.

Back