60+ and Those Who Love Them

60 in 2 months! But if it was anything like 50, bring it on!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
2 weeks from today! The BIG 60!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
I've got a few months till I hit 60 and I've still got a monstrous libido.

My wife is 65 and though a few health problems occasionally slow her (us) down both in, and out, of bed for the most part we're active in every aspect of our lives. We've been married twenty years, raised three of the four kids between us together (one of hers was already in grad school when we met), and my grown kids are closer to her than their biological mom.

Too many years on her feet as an RN eroded my wife's knees till one was bone on bone making doggie style and cowgirl positions painful for her. She got a knee replacement which helped out but now the other knee is in the same condition (and the only orthopedic surgeon she trusts retired).

The spontaneity is reduced when you have to think about what might cause your partner pain when choosing sexual positions. Missionary still works as do spread eagle and the anvil (her legs over my shoulders) if I'm not too rough in getting her there.

Of course, by necessity, this has taught us the wonders of many lying down positions, both face to face and from behind like spooning and the butterfly (like doggy style on your sides) as well as her just lying flat on her belly or with a pillow under hips while I take her from behind (or even, though infrequently, anally).

The physical limitations aren't just hers. After two cervical spine surgeries the neck positions required to pleasure her orally are uncomfortable for me. I love it so much, feeling her respond, face covered in her juices, that I never let on how much it hurts. She knows anyhow (she's a nurse, how could she not) and always asks if I'm "alright" and sometimes asks me to stop, or tells me, "You don't have to do that." YES I DO, and there's no way you could keep me from it. I just pay for it with a stiff neck and pain for a day or two after.

She still loves sucking me and almost always insists that it's incorporated into love making sessions. She won't take no for an answer either and I sometimes wonder how a woman with her aches and pains moves so fast to get me in her mouth. One second we're kissing, petting, and diddling around with each others privates, and the next thing I know she's got my cock in her mouth. Whoa...how did she do that? BTW, she still deep throats like a porn star.

Finally, and more and more often, we find ourselves wanting to be intimate but with aches and pains or just fatigue that make intercourse less desirable. On those occasions we kiss, pet, and enjoy masturbating one another (often with laughter and comments about the mess I'VE made). Even lying in bed, side by side, legs touching or intertwined, and masturbating ourselves is sensual, erotic and intimate. I've always taken great delight in watching her pleasure herself and she's always been uninhibited enough to do it with me.

By the way, the lyrics of the old Sammy Johns song "Chevy Van" still ring true into our 60's, only now the van is a motorhome. "If this rigs rockin'....don't be knockin'."

'Cause like a picture she was layin' there
Moonlight dancin' off her hair
She woke up and took me by the hand
She's gonna love me in my Chevy van
And that's all right with me
 
I second that. Long may delicious ladies enjoy the maturity of a vintage lover, and we appreciate the exotic flavours they bring to us. ;):rose:

Well boys 'n girls, here we are in a thread for 60+ that's years and pages in the running, and it's one of many on mature sex in all its heat and glory, so we know there are a hell of a lot of us on here, and yet ... when I posted on another thread, asking the powers that be why our 'Mature' section in the stories index was subheaded 'May/December, as if that were the only kind of story anyone would want to read ... they confirmed that. It's apparently what they believe.

I told them, and I'll tell you, I don't believe that for a moment. I believe that we should easily and immediately be able to find stories from and about septuagenarian sex pots in every flavor under the 'Mature' heading, and if they want to put May/December under a separate heading, I'm fine with that; it's an interesting phenomenon in itself. But it's not the only - or the preferred type of mature sex, and we shouldn't have to wade through it to find stories that reflect our realities and fantasies.

So how about some help here? If you agree, drop them a line and tell them we want 'Mature' to mean just that. By, for and about us and how we love and play together. Gray sexy is way sexy!
 
Closing in on 62 and still sexually active. Gives you a reason to get up in the morning and to go to bed...well, whenever the situation calls for doing so. :devil:
 
When you are older than 50 and nothing hurt, then you are dead or unconscious :)
 
Try being a former athlete with family history of rheumatoid arthritis. There are mornings I'm Rice Krispies.

But caffeine and some modified yoga helps!
 
Back
Top