Slim Odds, But Still Worth a Shot

Bri27m

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Posts
569
I'm a mostly attractive, articulate, and creative male here for a steamy and playful picture exchange or cyber/roleplay relationship with a woman of the same variety.

My smile is warm and genuine, and I have a pair of some of the bluest eyes you'll ever see. I'm typically clean shaven, but known to keep a few days of stubble every now and then. My physique is truly impressive. Standing at just under 6 feet, I'm clearly one that likes to hit the gym and take care of myself. I'll typically ride my bicycle the 12 miles to and from work every day. So I'm lean and tight. At lunch, I like to hit the company weight room, so I'm not just lean, but also very well build. A neatly shelved chest is apparent even through my always perfectly fitted button downs. My forearms bulge whenever I roll up my sleeves, and when I'm carrying my briefcase, my triceps always flex through the crisp material. And though you'd never be able to tell 100% with my shirt on, I have a perfectly chiseled stomach. My lower body is just as crisp, with nicely muscled thighs from the gym and bike, and a firm backside that is a particular hit with the ladies. As to what's inside my pants, I'm about 6 inches when I'm fully hard with a round, firm pink head. And I take great pride in my grooming with flawlessly smooth balls, and a closely trimmed patch of hair just above my shaft.

Though admittedly flowery, a browse through my picture thread will bare most of that out.

Ladies, if you're interested, please PM me or use either method below. I know it's a long shot, but you never know. Don't be shy.

Kik: amazingbrian37
Gchat/Gmail: amazingbrian1@gmail.com
 
Your body is truly beautiful. That's not to say you don't also have other very attractive qualities, but you are a pleasure to look at. Good luck with your search. x
 
Thank you for the replies! My search continues. Don't be shy.
 
Back
Top