Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_memci1yOw11qlre2po1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgggfrLDRv1rb4qzto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgev1icvr31rb4qzto1_500.jpg

Ok, I just think this next one is a hot photo, I'm not sure why the girls posting thought she was a chubby... but still adorable
tumblr_mgfvvokqsi1rwfzu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgggfrLDRv1rb4qzto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgev1icvr31rb4qzto1_500.jpg

Ok, I just think this next one is a hot photo, I'm not sure why the girls posting thought she was a chubby... but still adorable
tumblr_mgfvvokqsi1rwfzu1o1_500.jpg

Just because she's not chubby doesn't exclude her from this forum. In the last few years, the term BBW has widen itself thanks in most part to television, movies, and social media. She has curves, she's not a size 4 or less, and she appears to enjoy being in her own skin.

She's perfect for the thread

Just because she's not chubby doesn't exclude her from this forum. In the last few years, the term BBW has widen itself thanks in most part to television, movies, and social media. She has curves, she's not a size 4 or less, and she appears to enjoy being in her own skin.

Good to know... I try to follow most thread rules unless I think they are utterly ridiculous...:D

Can I just chuckle at the statement "the term BBW has widen[ed] itself" BWAHAHAHA!!!!

She, like any woman who is comfortable with their sexuality is beautiful.
I personally like curves on a woman, but I embrace that the beauty of a woman is in her soul, not her dress size.

I, Being an actual bbw, tend to disagree. I have noticed a trend, largely due to media.....to classify any woman with curves as chubby or a bbw. I am sorry. A curvy size 10 is NOT chubby nor a bbw. A woman who is a size 6 with big tits or a big ass is not chubby or a bbw!!

I have seen, on another site, where these types of women are called chubby and bbw....and held up as a new standadr of bbw beauty. The actual bbws like me, size 18 and over.....are classified as fat or ssbbw.

I think this practice is dangerous, and reinforces the idea that smaller with curves is better than overall curviness/voluptuousness.

Just my 2cents though!

Can I just chuckle at the statement "the term BBW has widen[ed] itself" BWAHAHAHA!!!!

LOL!! You nut. :D

I, Being an actual bbw, tend to disagree. I have noticed a trend, largely due to media.....to classify any woman with curves as chubby or a bbw. I am sorry. A curvy size 10 is NOT chubby nor a bbw. A woman who is a size 6 with big tits or a big ass is not chubby or a bbw!!

Yeah, I agree. The woman in question is not a BBW. She is absolutely stunning and I am glad she was posted so I could see her. But if she is a BBW, then what the heck does that make a plus size girl like me?? Super-duper-hugely-SSBBW?? :/

I have seen, on another site, where these types of women are called chubby and bbw....and held up as a new standadr of bbw beauty. The actual bbws like me, size 18 and over.....are classified as fat or ssbbw.

I think this practice is dangerous, and reinforces the idea that smaller with curves is better than overall curviness/voluptuousness.

Just my 2cents though!

I'm speaking from what I've seen, being forced, on "entertainment" shows. I agree, in the truest sense, a BBW begins at size 16 for average height, 12 for short womens.

Everybody's right

According to the Wikipedia:

"Big Beautiful Woman" (commonly abbreviated as BBW) is an acronym most frequently used in the context of, affirmation of or sexual attraction to overweight or obese women. The terms "Big Beautiful Women" and "BBW" were coined by Carole Shaw in 1979, when she launched BBW Magazine, a fashion and lifestyle magazine for "plus-size" women.

The entry continues:

The term is a subjective, visually determined concept that does not have an explicit lower or upper weight limitation, and may denote women who may be considered barely overweight to those who are morbidly obese. A 2009 study found that male fat admirers preferred females that were clinically overweight and rated both overweight and obese women more positively than slighter individuals. The study also found that participants reacted more positively to a much wider range of figures than a control group, even rating emaciated figures higher. It concludes "these findings suggest that an explanation for fat admiration may be that FAs are rejecting sociocultural norms of attractiveness".

Its an inclusive term. Speaking for the men, I can tell you that we love all of you ladies.

According to the Wikipedia:

The entry continues:

Its an inclusive term. Speaking for the men, I can tell you that we love all of you ladies.

The term FA - Fat Admirer - can be considered kind of creepy, if you think of it. You're only admiring her for her - or his for FFAs - fat. I love my wife, her size was not what drew me to her.

And with that...we return to women

tumblr_mf6dxw5DZP1qbrqc6o1_1280.jpg

The term FA - Fat Admirer - can be considered kind of creepy, if you think of it. You're only admiring her for her - or his for FFAs - fat. I love my wife, her size was not what drew me to her.

And with that...we return to women

tumblr_mf6dxw5DZP1qbrqc6o1_1280.jpg

I never cared much for that term either, but the language has been around longer than I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back