The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*glances from Nina to M a few times, saying nothing. Shakes her head and wanders off back to bed with a soft murmur* They let anyone in here.

Now, Cherry's ass...that I'm planning on visiting

No worries, I've been there before

Cherry's ass is like Disney World.

You haven't lived until you've been there and seen it.

You know. I would hope that's not true.

Having been there about 2,000 times... It get taxing. Yes its pretty, yes its fun sometimes, but it's rather boring once you have riddin all there is to ride and realise you wasted a whole vacation in lines for 30 min of actual ride time.

To me, Disney is just a High class hooker...

Not at all a Cherry...

To me... more like Angel Falls.

You do anything to get there, It takes your breath away every time and even when you can't be there it still brings a smile to your face.

I'm greedy too hun... I just wouldnt care if we were on the 50yard line during the superbowl. So long as they are quiet and I can hear you purrrr.
These quotes have me grinning like a mother fucker. My sinful little fuckdoll is definately drool worthy and it makes me proud, happy and smirky that she's mine. Makes me wanna go all primal caveman on her. :devil:

These quotes have me grinning like a mother fucker. My sinful little fuckdoll is definately drool worthy and it makes me proud, happy and smirky that she's mine. Makes me wanna go all primal caveman on her. :devil:
:eek:

Please do. I could really use some caveman treatment tonight ;)

LT? WHY am I cold????

*head shake, pouty face*

Also~ooo Fr33k has his T up...sweet....*think, think, think*

Further last thought~think think think made me THINK of Winnie the Pooh...

lol Luna, now it'll be stuck in my head. Hm, now I need to come up with something to put in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back