I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lovely!!
It's really cold here again & foggy :rolleyes:

Aww, it's back to short sleeve weather here:) I only lament Florida from about May-September, when the heat & humidity just stifle any effort at outdoor pleasure.

emoticon-0128-hi.gif

hehe ... the weather is very awful here aswell ... >:

;) :kiss:

It is miserable :(

Aww, it's back to short sleeve weather here:) I only lament Florida from about May-September, when the heat & humidity just stifle any effort at outdoor pleasure.

I'm so jealous!!
I love the heat, but the humidity is no good for me :rolleyes:

I'm so jealous!!
I love the heat, but the humidity is no good for me :rolleyes:

Well, heat's good- but here from mid July through most of September- it's oppresssive, even before daybreak. I guess I'll take it though- I never have to deal with snow:)

Well, heat's good- but here from mid July through most of September- it's oppresssive, even before daybreak. I guess I'll take it though- I never have to deal with snow:)

Snow is nice to look at, but that's it!!
We went to Cuba in August, that was very humid, couldn't work in it :eek:

Snow is nice to look at, but that's it!!
We went to Cuba in August, that was very humid, couldn't work in it :eek:

Well, Cuba's only about 200 miles from here....the same caribbean moisture is typical summertime here. August is usually the worst...ugh! And the hurricanes......

Well, Cuba's only about 200 miles from here....the same caribbean moisture is typical summertime here. August is usually the worst...ugh! And the hurricanes......

Sounds like oads of fun :rolleyes:

I don't think I could be a Conch

.....but atleast you guys get Fantasy Fest to balance it out.;):D

Yes, we were pretty damp, constantly :devil: :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back