And then the day came,
when the risk
to remain tight
in a bud
was more painful
than the risk
it took
to blossom.

With permission, Mr Shank, I shall use this quote as a signature for a while.
It suits how I feel at the moment, how I'm evolving very well.
Can you tell me where it was taken from?

I take the opportunity to congratulate you on the high quality of your thread. Although some pictures make me wince...

With permission, Mr Shank, I shall use this quote as a signature for a while.
It suits how I feel at the moment, how I'm evolving very well.
Can you tell me where it was taken from?

I take the opportunity to congratulate you on the high quality of your thread. Although some pictures make me wince...

as long as you wince once in a while I'm doing my job...

I have been familiar with the Anais Nin quote for many years, I no longer remember where in her writings is taken from - sorry. If you don't now her material you might enjoying checking her stuff out. Feel free to use it as you wish.

IMG_0048.png

a very interesting thread indeed Shank Sir,, i must say some pics were odd but ive seen worse i fear,,too bad i still do not have access to such pics i believe you would enjoy them.

Respectfully, Kat

as long as you wince once in a while I'm doing my job...

I have been familiar with the Anais Nin quote for many years, I no longer remember where in her writings is taken from - sorry. If you don't now her material you might enjoying checking her stuff out. Feel free to use it as you wish.

Always a gentleman, Mr Shank, thank you.
As for my comment on some of your pictures making me wince, I wasn't trying to be judgmental or such. Not my stuff, that's all.

I've read Anaïs Nin's Journal (at least part of it), Under a glass bell and, of course, Delta of Venus...

I wasn't trying to be judgmental or such. Not my stuff, that's all.

absolutely the spirit I took you comment - non-judgmental

you are in good company - there are many that returns here again and again just to receive the occasional "wince fix"

it also helps some justify their kink as "not THAT bad"

:devil:

a very interesting thread indeed Shank Sir,, i must say some pics were odd but ive seen worse i fear,,too bad i still do not have access to such pics i believe you would enjoy them.

Respectfully, Kat

Please Kat - should those errant photos ever return, post them ;)

Always a gentleman, Mr Shank, thank you.
As for my comment on some of your pictures making me wince, I wasn't trying to be judgmental or such. Not my stuff, that's all.

I've read Anaïs Nin's Journal (at least part of it), Under a glass bell and, of course, Delta of Venus...

You'd probably also like Little Birds and A Spy in the House of Love. The latter is required reading in my world.

I don't recognize the poetry quote but I'll look around. She's one of my favorites.

folding helps a little :rolleyes:

First true out loud laugh of today.

I am anti-claustrophobic myself. I love being in little spaces, or wrapped up in a cocoon.

42 years old and I'm still inclined to build forts out of couch cushions.

you are in good company - there are many that returns here again and again just to receive the occasional "wince fix"

Uh-oh. What does it say about me that I have not winced once?!

By "not that bad", you mean there are some people around who do ... WORSE??? :eek:

You'd probably also like Little Birds and A Spy in the House of Love. The latter is required reading in my world.

I don't recognize the poetry quote but I'll look around. She's one of my favorites.

Thank you for the advice, I'll add those books to my "have-to-read" list. My always expanding "have-to-read" list *sigh*

all I'm saying is that I don't post everything I find...

It's not the fact that certain... activities exist that worries me, it's the fact that some people actually put them into practice.

The fact that some people think about completing certain practices on me worries me even more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back