devoted mother and teacher

flash22

Virgin
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Posts
8
I think George VI's story boss's hostile takeover of my wife is one of the best stories ever written on literotica.

I'd really like to read a similar story about a (realistic) hot mom and teacher af about 35 years of eage, married to a devoted husband with a sweet 18+ daughter. Mom gets herself in trouble at the school she works (this might be a scheme concocted by her lecherous school headmaster and boss), suffers a slight nervous breakdown, ends up in a psychiatry for a couple of weeks. That's where, in her fragile state, nonconsensual sex begins. After being released, her problems really begin at the school because of the footage of her being abused by male nurses and psychiatrists...

Husband is powerless but enjoys to watch, the daughter is dragged down with her.

I can't write this story myself because, obviously, English is not my mother tongue.

I really hope someone can write this story!

grtz!
 
Last edited:
English not being your mother tongue just means you speak and write it better than Americans. Which is great for writing. I've never spoken to you obviously, maybe you sound a little odd when you talk but your writing thus far is flawless.
 
Thanks, Sean, but writing flawless and not too bland for an extented period of time is a little bit too much of a challenge ;-)
 
Back
Top