What happens in the apocalypse...(CLOSED)

I listened to his words as he explained how I was all he had. I looked down to the floor as I heard him. My heartbeat still faint even at this moment but it was like the infection was calming down. "Cass," I said raising my head feeling his hand on top. I looked him in the eyes. My breathing increasing a bit as I moved closer to him. I put my arms around his body as I held him close to me. "Thank you," I whispered to him before pulling back a bit. I looked to him again before looking to his lips.

I looked to his eyes once more before pushing forward, my eyes closing as I connected my lips to his. All I could feel within myself at this moment was hoping he wouldn't pull away.
 
I watched Sam's reaction to me letting my feelings be known about her I held her for as long as I could I then felt her start to pull away and I looked down at her seeing what she was doing that's when she kissed me upon the lips I couldn't pull away at that moment it felt so right after all these years as friends team mates and best friends we were heading into something new and exciting I placed my hands on the back of Sam's head holding her lips against mine I began to feel a slight moan escape from her lips letting me know she loved it as did I pulled away for a minute and finally said is this for real Sam I looked deep into her bright red eyes awaiting her answer.
 
This kiss. Something about it. It seemed to bring new life into me. What is a word to describe it? 'Zing' Yeah that's something. I felt his hand on the back of my head and kept my eyes closed, allowing myself to feel the moment. To actually enjoy the moment. It was as if there wasn't anything else going on in this world at this moment in time.

Like the cities weren't in flames. Buildings burning, crumbling into ashes. People screaming. Smokers coughing. Spitters cackling. Tanks roaring and destroying everything in their paths. Zombies groaning and writhing in agony as time goes on. People dying everywhere. Looting. Robberies. The whole world collapsing around us didn't matter right now.

When he pulled back and asked if it was real, I looked to him. My eyes searching his for any doubt. But there wasn't any doubt at all. There only seemed to be a spark, a hint of happiness? I smiled looking to him. "As real as this hell we're in, Cass," I said kissing him again, this time letting my hands roam his body. I brought his hands up to my sides and guided one to my breast. It felt so right.

This might be our last night together and then again, we might have more nights like this in the future, but fuck it. Fuck it all. I was liking where this was going. My hand drifted down to his waistband and slipped inside, grazing his manhood a bit.
 
I chuckled a bit when Sam said as real as this hell were in I felt her start to glide my hand onto her breast it felt soft but a bit firm I was enjoying the feel of them I began to slowly pull my tongue from her mouth and began to kiss alongside her cheek tasting her fuck she tasted good I thought in my head I then felt her hand start to drift down my waistband touching my manhood her touch felt col and first but it felt nice I began to slightly moan against her neck feeling the slight goosebumps I then said you know this is weird on a couple levels but it feels nice.
 
I honestly liked that his hands were on my body in this way. I felt alive! And his lips on my cheek, it felt so good. I allowed my hand to grip his manhood. I pushed my thumb along the tip and felt the piss slit. It was oozing with precum. "Weird how?" I said with a smile, moving my lips along his cheekbone and down his neck, coming up to his ear and feeling him up. I felt the chill bumps on his skin as I continued to kiss him gently. He was slowly getting hard. "Just go with it, Cass," I said, leading him over to the rinky couch that was in the shop. I laid back and brought him on top of me. "Just..." I paused to get near his ear. "Go with it.."
 
I groaned a bit feeling her grip my cock and teasing the silt of my cock I smiled and said its weird with you being my best friend from childhood and after all that time together we are taking it to the next level in this hell we were both thrust into I felt her pulling my hand toward the small couch and telling me to go with it I began to slowly kiss her down her neck tasting the salt from her body I began to drift further and slowly worked my tongue tasting every inch of her beautiful body I looked up from kissing her stomach and said I got to be truthful with you Sammi I said looking into her eyes I love you I said giving her a small smile wanting to stay like this way for the rest of days.
 
I released his cock as my hand slipped from his pants. His mouth on my body sent shivers through my core as I watched him from my lower area. His words touched me and I reached down to rub his head. "I love you too, Castiel," I whispered before adjusting on the couch. I could feel his hardness against my leg. I began to move my leg a bit to tease his erection. I bit my lower lip and looked at him as I undid my jeans, shimmying them down my body for him to take them off. I laid there in my panties, black lace with red trim. I was already wet. From what we were just doing, the little bit of teasing. It made me this way.

"You're making me so wet, Cass," I said moving my hands around to give him a better view. It seemed a bit wrong but it seemed right as well. "Make me feel good and I'll make you feel the same way..." I muttered to him, licking my lips.
 
I looked down at Sam rubbing her leg against my hardon cock I watched her start to slip out of the pants she was wearing showing me her panties black lace with red on top of them I shivered a bit looking at her naked body she was absolute breath taking I began to bend down and slowly take hold of one side of her panties slowly pulling it down I then did the same thing to the other side and finally went toward her pussy slowly giving her right leg a lick making chill bumps appear on her skin I began to move my tongue toward her bottom panties with just my tongue I began to pull her panties off tasting her while I was doing this once I got her panties all the way off I placed both my hands on her legs and bent down a bit and began to slowly lick the pussy juices off her cunt really tasting her she still felt warm to the touch so I knew she wasn't undead it was like her body was accepting the virus but she was in control, not the virus I smiled and chuckled to myself that was Sam for you tougher than anything and a body to match I was loving the way she tasted fuck If the world weren't shit I would eat her out every day for the rest of my life i slowly looked up a bit watching her reaction and her slight moans escape her lips.
 
I watched as his tongue worked its magic on my dripping cunt. I smiled feeling him breathe on my bare pussy. It felt so good. His tongue moving between my folds as I felt the pleasure rise within my core. I could still feel pleasure - so I wasn't undead like the fucks pawing at the door outside. I moaned more as I arched my back. I felt him wiggle his tongue deeper as I wanted more. I was craving more. I needed more.... My breasts perky as I massaged them. I could feel myself getting wetter just from the sensations that he was giving to me. It felt so incredible. I looked past him and saw his hard erection. I needed it.

"Please...Cass." I begged. "Enter me.." I moaned looking to him. My breath lost as I felt him getting me closer and closer to that wondrous edge of release. And all of this with just his mouth. Where in the hell had he learned this?!
 
I listened to Sam pleading with me and begging me to enter her I smiled and said softly "Patience my zombie slave." I chuckled at what I said and pulled my tongue out from going deep inside her cunt and began to lick gently the side of her legs I began to stand up and stretched for a minute seeing Sam the woman I had loved since first meeting her naked body on full display I looked toward the door that was barred and holding pretty good from the zombies that were pawing at it I kneed down on the small sofa and gently guided my dick into her enveloping cunt I slowly I pressed my dick forward hearing a small pop I looked down at Sam and saw her reaction changed to teary eyed thoughts began to enter my head and I finally said "Are you a virgin Sam?"
 
His cock, throbbing before my eyes as he guided it towards my cunt. I watched at it disappeared within my tight pussy and then I felt pain. Something I hadn't felt in a while. Tears filled my eyes as I looked to him. His question bringing me to a slight realization that I am a virgin -- well, now... was a virgin. I nodded my head quickly as I gripped the leather of the couch and adjusted beneath him. "I'm sorry..I didn't think anything of it.." I said to him. I turned my head looking away from him as I bit my lower lip. "It hurts.." I said looking back to him for a moment as I felt my pussy squeezing around him.
 
I watched Sam's eyes start to shed tears I couldn't stop my going in and out I had to keep it in there for her pussy to get used to my cock "I know it hurts my love just bear with it." I said placing my hand on her cheek feeling her cheek warming my cold hand I began to push in deeper feeling her velvet cunt start to squeeze around my cock I loved the feel I gave a good couple of thrusts making her cry out I looked down and said "Cum my Sammy."
 
He kept going! I cried out in both a bit of pain and pleasure. My cunt squeezing his hardened cock as it penetrated my virgin cunt. I looked to him as I watched him fuck me. His body above my own. Oh! How many times I had dreamed of this moment only for it to happen -- now of all times in the fucking apocalypse. His words for me to cum, I could only oblige as I threw my head back. "Fuck you, Castiel!" I cried out as my back arched, my body on fire as I felt myself cum around his cock.
 
I could hardly believe my ears hearing her shout out "Fuck You Castiel!" I grinned hearing her say that aloud it was a long time coming to hear the person I loved my whole life saying that and seeing her eyes overcome with relief I kept ramming my dick deep into her wet cunt hearing the noise of our bodies in total harmony I looked down and kissed Sam's mouth saying to Sam "I'm almost there Sammy." I started to breathe heavy and screamed out in a grunt sending cum after cum deep into her waiting womb I grabbed Sam's body and held her close feeling our bodies start to cool from the heat we had produced.
 
His cock pushed further into me as he came. It felt so wild and so invigorating as his seed shot into me. Then it was over. He lay on top of me, his cock slowly softening within my being as I opened my eyes to look at him. We were both panting and catching our breath. I gently pressed my lips to his as I began to share a passionate slow kiss with him. "That...wow.." was all I could speak.

The growls and pounding fists at the door were getting louder as I turned my attention to the barricade. "We've got to get ready to move. I think they're going to break in.." I said moving from beneath him. I sat on the edge of the couch, my legs together. I could hear them. It was a moaning. A yearning for death. I shook my head. "We have to get away from them.

A cackling noise echoed around us as glass shattered in another part of the building we were in. I jumped up and turned around, grabbing for my pants. The hunched over zombie coming in and raking its arms at us. "Oh fuck, is that what I think it is?!" I asked as I grabbed a broom from the corner to push it back.
 
I was in utter bliss when I heard the glass break and what looked like a Jockey running at us I saw Sam grab a broomstick and was screaming I quickly grabbed the closest thing near me a small tire iron and thrust it in a downward motion hitting the jockey square on the head making it fall to the ground I looked up to Sam and yelled "Are you alright." That's when I heard it a loud noise coming from the metal gate at the front I looked over and saw infected were trying to claw their way through and a weird looking thing that kind of resembled a charger smashing its huge arm against the gate I quickly pulled up my boxers and my pants forgetting about my shirt I began to shout and said "Sam get the stuff to the truck I'll cover you." I grabbed the shotgun that was on the counter top and began shooting at the gate killing whatever infected I could.
 
There were numerous zombies and other infected coming at us. And it was only a matter of time before we were overrun in this place. I grabbed what I could and ran for the truck as I heard the shotgun start to go off behind me. Blood flying as I ran past the zombies that began dropping. I opened the truck and jumped in, opening the passenger door for Cass to get in. "Come on! We've got to g---" my voice was drowned out by the roar that seemed so familiar. I looked out the windshield, my eyes widening at the sight. "Oh fuck! Taaaaaank!" I cried out as I pulled Cass into the truck and turning the ignition. The truck wasn't working. The ignition was failing. "Fuck! Come on!" It finally turned over as the Tank barreled through the fence, slapping a charger through the building as bricks fell.

I shifted into reverse and backed over a bunch of zombies as the Tank kept coming at us. "Fucking hell!"
 
I kept blasting my shotgun shooting all the infected I could see when I heard the loud roar and then heard Sam scream out "Oh fuck! Taaaaaank!" I looked toward the metal gate and saw the massive tank pushing the Charger through the gate and watched it hit the wall right where I and Sam were just fucking I felt a hand grab me and turned and saw that it was Sam pulling me into the truck Sam put the truck in reverse and took out a bunch of infected under the wheels I looked forward and saw the Tank rushing at the truck I placed my boot up at the windshield and broke the glass out and began to shoot round after round into the tank screaming "Die you motherfucking Tank just die!" It grabbed the front of the truck and wasn't letting go I looked to Sam and said "Sam pass me that frag grenade."
 
Back
Top