The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

-They looked at there choices and he smiled.-"There is the Rape on Elm street."-he chuckled looking at it."-

"Sounds interesting..." she said as they went in. Mostly there were guys in the theater, so this was going to be a very intriguing situation. She sat down next to her master.

-we sat together some of them men began to take out there cock and masturbate the Movie was semi graphic and it just started. Leo began to rub her inside leg as the men looked at the screen and Leo just kept getting ideas.

Aliced moaned in pleasure as he rubbed the inside of her thigh getting closer to her pussy. She kissed her master passionately as they watched the movie.

-Leo smiled as he began to rub her pussy now and kissed her back there tongue messaging each other.-

My moans became a little louder as he began playing with my pussy. A rape scene began. A girl was being raped by a guy who looked like a more human and better looking version of Freddy Kruegar.

-Leo whispered in her ear playing with her pussy.-"You know if you moan loud enough people may want to join...how hot would you be if we offered you to the theater?"-he chuckled a bit and teased her clit.-

"Mmm, I would love that." Alice said. She began to moan louder and the guys were starting to notice that she was the only woman in the room.

-He grins and brought her to the middle of the theater telling her to offer her self in a seductive manner to the cocks around. there were about 10 guys including Leo in the theater.-

Alice was shocked, but was up for the challenge. She leaned in and took out Leo's cock so that she could suck on it offering her pussy and ass for the other men to take turns with.

-The men gathered as they posiitoned kneeling her down one was able to lay down and take her pussy while she sucked off Leo and another guy took her ass they began fucking her roughly as Leo thrusts his cock in her mouth. The men surrounded stroking there cocks.-

Alice moaned in pleasure as one man got into position at her pussy while the other fucked her ass. The other men watched lustfully wanting to take advantage of the situation.

-They men and Leo began to fuck her holes oh the pleasure that could be felt god thing Alice was on the pill but maybe she wanted to get dirty.-"Do you want to be covered in cum my love.?"

"Yes, cum all over me." Alice moaned wanting the men to cover her in their cum. She was not worried about it being too much of a mess considering the sex theater had a place to shower off. They anticipated this kind of stuff.

-The men Came on her and swapped letting her be fucked by three men now Leo took a hole fucking her pussy. They groaned loudly they kept cumming all over her and once shewas fucked in every hole by every man they all began stroking there cocks wanting to cum all over her.-

Amy moaned as she was covered in the men's cum. She was having a lot of fun and was going to miss Leo when she left town to see her family.

-Leo smiled as they got her cleaned up and Leo smiled to her eyes.-"I hope you enjoyed that."

"I had a lot of fun." I said as we left. She had a few days before the trip and planned on making them count.

-Taking her back home he smiled and looked to her eyes when they stepped in.-"did you enjoy your self tonight?"-Leo smiled to Alice.-

Alice said, "I had a lot of fun". When they were back in the dorm, she got ready for bed. She put on a black lace nightgown.

-Leo smiled as they cuddled in bed.-"So three days till you leave then....I got no class now since we are in holiday time already what do you want to do?"-As they cuddled there in the night. She knew that Leo didn't mean now but what to do over the next few days.-

"I want to spend as much time as I can with you because I am going to miss you for the two weeks while I am gone." Alice said, "During the days we can spend time at the dorm. Then, we could go to a regular movie tomorrow night. The second night we could go to the Sex Club on 5th Street. On the 3rd night, maybe enjoy a classic horror movie. If we feel up to it after what all we do in the mornings and afternoons we can have more fun."

"I will always be up for more with you."-He kissed her cheek and Leo fell asleep the next mornign Leo was comfy and his hand had been rubbing Alice's pussy half in the night so it was dirppign wet. He was dreaming actually of a naughty thing he was doing to Alice in his sleep and had no idea.-

Alice moaned in her sleep as he fingered her pussy. She was aware, but wanted it. She moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh master." she moaned.

-Leo still alseep continued to finger her pussy with a faster pace enoying it to. In his dream he was teasing her in a public park hundreds watching. Leo smiled as she got wetter in the dream and could feel it.-

Back