The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulls the sign up sheet out of my cleavage and tosses it at Bubbles

I wonder if that cleavage is like a woman's handbag, in that it can hold almost anything in its depths. The big question is, would it be worth the possible loss of a limb, or even life, trying to find out...

I wonder if that cleavage is like a woman's handbag, in that it can hold almost anything in its depths. The big question is, would it be worth the possible loss of a limb, or even life, trying to find out...

You just keep your hypotheticals to yourself.

I just wonder how long it took to get that tatt done of hotassbitch's upper chest? It looks rather intricate from the AV picture.

You just keep your hypotheticals to yourself.

I wasn't going to put my hypothetical anywhere. My hand, however, is a totally different manner.

Plus, if I recall correctly, what I was thinking of is on the current "no-no" list, so... :D

I wasn't going to put my hypothetical anywhere. My hand, however, is a totally different manner.

Plus, if I recall correctly, what I was thinking of is on the current "no-no" list, so... :D

You're on the no-no list.

At any rate. I'm out loungers!
Night darlings!

I believe that question is rhetorical.

.............. fuck...

Thank god i got rid of all the chips in my nails earlier.

Hmm?what... who? Oh.. hi. :kiss:

A deep chuckle

Oh nothing... Just figured you could use another set of hands, or maybe some lips, or a tongue... or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back