Penis nerve surgery

Feral121

Virgin
Has anybody any experience of the effects of surgery to deaden the penis dorsal nerve, so removing all sensation from the penis? Is this an effective form of enforced chastity?

Has anybody any experience of the effects of surgery to deaden the penis dorsal nerve, so removing all sensation from the penis? Is this an effective form of enforced chastity?

I'm not sure if this is exactly the same. My husband had ED. He couldn't feel much and he never got hard. That being said, under the right circumstances, he could cum. Granted, the goal was to get him to cum rather than tease and denial.

I was going to lecture you on the seriousness of surgery in order to satisfy a kinky desire. But I thought, surely Feral121 knows how we feel today about a desire just might not be how we feel 5, 10, 20 years from now. So, you know, I won't go on and on about permanently modifying body parts.

Plus, when you get down to it, it's kind of cheating. Isn't the point of chastity to feel that lust? To work through those feelings of desire in order to be obedient, to please your PYL - for me - that's the goal.

Anyhoo -- good luck in finding an answer.

I consider this a self-mutilation, and I don't think it has a place in BDSM forum.

Chastity is about keeping faithful, patient, controlled. There's no control in being physically undable to experience pleasure - it's an affliction by that point, not chastity.

Last edited:
I live a chastity lifestyle 24/7. Initially this came about because of a masturbation addiction, which my partner will not allow, she sees it as a form of cheating. She insisted on the chastity cage and has gradually abandoned penetrative sex, preferring other forms of entertainment and I do really enjoy the frustrations of enforced 'not getting any.' I am a natural submissive. I have long wondered about this surgery, as a natural extension of our way of life.

I'll add, no responsible surgeon will do this.

I consider this a self-mutilation, and I don't think it has a place in BDSM forum.

Chastity is about keeping faithful, patient, controlled. There's no control in being physically undable to experience pleasure - it's an affliction by that point, not chastity.

Yeah! This!!!!

This sounds like a very bad idea please don't do it try and find other ways to satisfy your kink.

I live a chastity lifestyle 24/7. Initially this came about because of a masturbation addiction, which my partner will not allow, she sees it as a form of cheating. She insisted on the chastity cage and has gradually abandoned penetrative sex, preferring other forms of entertainment and I do really enjoy the frustrations of enforced 'not getting any.' I am a natural submissive. I have long wondered about this surgery, as a natural extension of our way of life.

I appreciate your update on your lifestyle.

Perhaps you should discuss it with your doctor? And, what does your partner say about it??

Injury to the dorsal nerve can cause pudendal neuralgia, with fun side-effects like "complex regional pain syndrome" and possibly incontinence/overactive bladder.

Even if you can avoid neuralgia, numbness in any body part is a health risk. Pain sensation is your body's way of telling you that something is damaging you, so that you can do something about it. People with numb fingers risk burning themselves on hot pots etc; people with numb dicks risk not noticing things like UTIs and letting them progress untreated.

As twister947 said, no responsible surgeon is going to do this for you, and I wouldn't advise getting surgery from the irresponsible ones.

I agree with what others have said regarding surgery.

Also, at some point, OP, you may want to unpack the fact that your partner considers masturbation to be cheating. That feels troubling.

...you may want to unpack the fact that your partner considers masturbation to be cheating. That feels troubling.

My advice to the OP is to consider the long term future with this person and how you change over the years. What is okay and comfortable now, very well may be hell on earth in twenty years.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be a doc who will do this for enough money.
Just saying.

why would anyone want to do this intentionally??

This is actually a specific mindset. My husband firmly believes this as well. I don't know if it stems from a religious indoctrination that they've internalized or how it makes sense to them, however, I can say that the OP's partner is not alone in that belief. (My husband is not religious but it has to have come from somewhere in his formative experiences or thoughts because it is completely entrenched in his world view.)
And I completely agree...it is troubling and if I had known then what I know now? Well, let's just say I wouldn't have made the same choices.

My advice to the OP is to consider the long term future with this person and how you change over the years. What is okay and comfortable now, very well may be hell on earth in twenty years.

Where is the "like" button.
I can't really add anything that hasn't been said already. YKINMKBIOK. That said, I'll agree with all those that said we change over time. If someone had told me a year ago I'd be where I am now I'd have told them to jump off a bridge. I respect your relationship, but I have to tell you, having lived something similar for the better part of a decade and a half and finally throwing in the towel...you might look back later and wish you'd made different choices. I hope you think this through well.

First question: are you asking for yourself or to have this done to someone else?
Second Question: Why consider this?

To stop masturbation this is a bad idea, the problem even without feeling the subject can still do it. This does not prevent ejaculation only the feeling of getting erect. Therefore as a form of enforced chastity it is a failure.
The idea of chastity is to control, all this surgery would do is to eliminate the feeling but not the act and even that would only be a partial success because the feeling of an emptying sack would still exist.

But this is only the opinion of a sissy.

tv victim for fantasy chatt of mod my c+b

seeking to trade fantasy stories of extreme c+b torture/cutting,

Back