Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

Might be easier to dig your own grave with this...

Shovel-pic.jpg

Daddy! Can we put a bell on your collar?! So when you walk around it can be like.. "ting, ting, ting, ting?"

bounces

Please, please, please, please?

Chaos & discontent... my work here is done :rose::kiss:
Lol;)

giggles

Naw. This is an everyday occurrence for him. He likes it.

Miss_Vivi said:
dies laughing

I might love you.

Isn't that cute? It's perfect!

I'm going to pick you up and hit her with you.

Hey, it took awhile to find the right one. It has a bow tie! It's in plaid! It's by Martha Stewart!

Seriously, though, a pause for the fact that Martha Stewart even has a pet line. The woman makes everything.

Isn't that cute? It's perfect!

Hey, it took awhile to find the right one. It has a bow tie! It's in plaid! It's by Martha Stewart!

Seriously, though, a pause for the fact that Martha Stewart even has a pet line. The woman makes everything.

Including insider trades HEY-O!

*Presents to the ladies*

What about this one? It's plaid, has pink and a bell! Not Martha though.

il_570xN.377487085_azkv.jpg

:D Couldn't resist... heheheh

I did try to find you a manly collar with studs, a bell, lock and cuffs but that was much more difficult to find. *smirks*

Oh, I see. You're trying to compete with my Man Candy thread. Pffffft.

*snickers*

I realized that I saved things on tumblr for use with characters, and then they got lost in the shuffle of everything else I save on there, so it just made sense to throw them in here instead.

Also, that second one up there is one I need to talk to you about! I'm tired and would like to sleep some more, but I've got all these ideas swirling around, and so here I am, not sleeping more when I have the chance to.

*snickers*

I realized that I saved things on tumblr for use with characters, and then they got lost in the shuffle of everything else I save on there, so it just made sense to throw them in here instead.

Also, that second one up there is one I need to talk to you about! I'm tired and would like to sleep some more, but I've got all these ideas swirling around, and so here I am, not sleeping more when I have the chance to.

Yeah, I do that too. Maybe I should join this whole bandwagon of a stuff thread, because I think the Athenaeum is too full of actual writing to really put a bunch of pictures in.

Back