Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

wife-sister

Having a threesome with my wife and sister. Having my sister eating out my wife while I fuck her from behind.

I to have this interest my wife's sister came to live with us after her divorce she is older than my wife. She has a nice body. I would like for her ride me while my wife sits on my face and grinds away.
I have to admit I have come up behind her like in the kitchen her hands full and I have slapped or pinched her ass at first she would scream out now she just looks at me. The wife gets mad at me when I do that, but never has told me to stop.
 
Only in my dreams

:D It could be watching my wife pull a train. :D

I could be the engine or the caboose.
 
Variety of different things, to be honest
I could use swing, performed by my wife and our friends - lovely couple. Starting with sex without partner change, ending with switching ladies, letting ladies play with each other and us - both men spurting sperm all over their faces, not counting whose wife gets who's loads
 
Golden showers. Would love to piss on a woman's large breasts as she kneels in front of me. Also have a woman squat over my hard cock and piss over me.
 
We have tried almost every thing imaginable including scat. The only things we won't do again are animals and pain! Loved scat.
 
My wife

I want to watch my wife get laid. She's actually been fucked by two different men but they've been cheating situations without me there. Guy number three I want to happen in our marital bed.
 
someone turned me on to the breast feeding fetish recently and it has piqued my interest. that's a new thing I think I'd like to explore.

I'm a leather fetishist through and through but latex and rubber give me tingles too. maybe one day I'll explore that.

That sounds fun PM Me

Sparky x
 
Would like to try this

I saw somewhere you could rent a dungeon with toys for a few hours to try it out. They would even show you how to use some of 'tools' if you don't know how.

"Hey honey, I found a place for a weekend get away." :D
 
I'd love to try out electricity play one day --violet wand, or perhaps a TENS unit. But I need to be with an experienced person so I don't do something to myself I'll regret!
 
Back
Top