Student/Teacher Fetish

This is something I have always wanted but never got.Ive been reading the stories here on lit and get very turned on by them specially the blackmail a teacher stories.Would love to find a teacher out there willing to fulfill my dream.
 
This is a fantasy role play for hubby and I...I'm a young student but instead of seducing him...he comes on to innocent, naive me...and I resist...but finally cave...
 
This was like one of the first fetishes I ever had, still is a major turn on when I read it. I never really fantasised about any of my teachers . . . I did get on really well with one, we'd make really inappropriate jokes and innuendos together which was pretty awesome, and I feel like I did kind of have a crush on him, but the idea of actually acting on it creeps me out a bit xP Maybe I'll feel differently at uni . . .

Still, reeeeeaaaally hot in stories!
 
Reviving this thread because my teacher fetish has stayed strong, even after I graduated with a Bachelor's.
 
I feel the need to clarify now that this was deleted. I was 18 and a senior in high school. Had a crush on two of my teachers.
 
Last edited:
I agree with many of the teachers here about the trust of the relationship and the need for professionalism. Behind that, though, are plenty of fantasies and lit has been awesome for creating more. There’s one great story of a teacher who meets a mother in a parent conference and hits it off with her. The student/daughter encourages the relationship and the climax is when the mother confessed that she and her daughter do EVERYTHING together. There’s also another story called Pet Teacher where a dom female student demonstrates her power by bringing a shy student to the teacher and ordering her to crawl under the desk and lick the teacher while the Dom student watches. Love it. Another is the many stories of a band field trip that leads to a teacher blowing a shy boy in the back of the bus and realizing what a slut she really is... getting it on with other boys and girls on the trip, and even another teacher and her own sister. Finally (although there are many more) there is a Halloween costume party for faculty that turns into a swinger orgy for a new teacher.

All these stories make great fantasies and fill a very horny mind behind the desk and lectures... that no one will ever know... although...
 
two

Teaching freshmen at a university had a female student say, "I'd do ANYTHING for a good grade."
Another leaned her crotch on my hand that was curved over the edge of my desk as I monitored an exam as she asked a question about a test.
Told the first one to study hard and didn't wash my hand that evening after the second experience. LOL
 
I suspect that my students (mostly 18-20) would be shocked to know how much a part they play in my fantasy life.

Yes, I know mine would be, as would my colleagues if they knew even half of what I've been up to over the years, including writing erotica.

What I wonder though, is how many students have their teachers play parts in their fantasy life? I still remember a few of my professors quite fondly and once in a while reflect back, losing myself in the possibilities of what if...
 
I teach in a grad school program so 21-25 yo and I have had many young woman over the years and several at outings ( usually at a bar) tell me they have thought about or fantasized about me in different scenario and that only amplified my fantasies about them
 
What I wonder though, is how many students have their teachers play parts in their fantasy life?

Thanks to the anonymity of online media, I have discovered that it is not uncommon for some of my students to consider me a MILF. I always think, "Hey! I'm not even an M!"
 
Thanks to the anonymity of online media, I have discovered that it is not uncommon for some of my students to consider me a MILF. I always think, "Hey! I'm not even an M!"

However you may find it superficial, it's the -ILF part that matters most ... to them
 
As a teacher (adult ed, so everyone is of age) this is something I struggle with; I have some very hot students but I also know there’s a trust boundary.

As a student I had many teachers I lusted after.
 
I crushed HARD on some of my guy teachers in HS and college, even was downright flirtatious at times

And no doubt they found themselves in a HARD position be flirted with so consciously! As enticing and flattering as it is, in reality, it is actually an extremely awkward situation to be in, particularly when students do it in front of other students, or worse a colleague or two. That being said, I still appreciate a student who is bold enough to add some extra enticement to teaching!
 
And no doubt they found themselves in a HARD position be flirted with so consciously! As enticing and flattering as it is, in reality, it is actually an extremely awkward situation to be in, particularly when students do it in front of other students, or worse a colleague or two. That being said, I still appreciate a student who is bold enough to add some extra enticement to teaching!

What grade do u teach?
 
Middle school teacher...babe! Always wore skirts above the knees, sat on a desk in front of the class and inevitably flashed her pantie or nylons. If only I had the courage then that I have now!
 
I still think about my philosophy professor often. I had him in like 2013. I've been infatuated with him for at least five years. I read back at my old posts on Lit, and prior to that I was crazy about my political science professor from community college. I don't even live in the same state as where my poli sci professor still is and I still will google him now and then.

With my philosophy professor, it is really hard to move on when I am still close to the campus I graduated from. Him aging since I first laid eyes on him hasn't deterred or lessened my feelings for him. Someone here once said that I'd get over him once I've dated older men. I already have over the years since he told me that. He will always be my unrequited crush, my unattainable fantasy.
 
Thanks to the anonymity of online media, I have discovered that it is not uncommon for some of my students to consider me a MILF. I always think, "Hey! I'm not even an M!"
Are you flattered by the insinuation? or do you find it disrespectful?
 
Back
Top