hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl, you are absolutely gorgeous. I just had to tell you that, I can't stop looking at your pics after finding this thread lol

Hey, I've been following your thread since my first day on lit and really just wanted to say that your extremely sexy and I love following your progress, :D

Great new pics, your ass has my mouth watering and my cock hardening. ;)

Post shots like that and you will always be forgiven.

heheh good to know i could get away with stuff then ;)

It is indeed.

hehe mhmm

Hey, I've been following your thread since my first day on lit and really just wanted to say that your extremely sexy and I love following your progress, :D

hehe well thankyou glad I haven't bored you at some point and made you unsubscribe..

Great new pics, your ass has my mouth watering and my cock hardening. ;)

heheh well thankyou my dear :) glad you like them...*dabs your face with a hanky* mouth fine now :p

Second this. Love the last pic of the newest set.

well thankyou

The err um "stockings" are very nice. :devil:

Did anyone see any stockings? :confused:

hehe they are good stockings

Looking wickly sexy in those stockings as always.
Wisdom is great but every now and then you need to get fucked stupid, its like a mental holiday and a great workout luv:rose::devil:

Looking wickly sexy in those stockings as always.
Wisdom is great but every now and then you need to get fucked stupid, its like a mental holiday and a great workout luv:rose::devil:

thankyou always too kind seamus :)
heheh i do stupid very well don't you worry

Miss Fangbanger, you are one sexy lady, would love to see that naked flesh right in front of me:)

Another amazing set of pics, can I request seeing some of you fingering that great pussy of yours and maybe a few toys :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back