Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdest? I dunno. But I recently used an old glass Coke bottle as a masturbatory device. I've had that thing on a shelf in my bedroom for years. I washed it one day and thought, "Maybe I could..." I did. Then I washed it again.

That area where it gets wide? Yeah...that works.

mvc-823s.jpg

Have you tried the big end in first? You'll definitely feel the base and the wide part. :D

Am now about to log off and start inserting this ear of corn........reading on here has inspired me to try... lubing myself up first................................

Am now about to log off and start inserting this ear of corn........reading on here has inspired me to try... lubing myself up first................................

make sure it's jersey fresh corn...LOL

I absolutely love hot buttered corn on the cob.:)

I'd definitely boil it first and then let it cool. If not boiled first, at least wash it thoroughly and slap a condom on it. It's not worth a UTI.

That said, the idea of how those kernels might feel is making me think that I'll try that tonight. The in/out should be great, but I also plan on spinning it in place. (Great...here I am getting wet just thinking about fucking myself with a corn cob.)

I'd definitely boil it first and then let it cool. If not boiled first, at least wash it thoroughly and slap a condom on it. It's not worth a UTI.

That said, the idea of how those kernels might feel is making me think that I'll try that tonight. The in/out should be great, but I also plan on spinning it in place. (Great...here I am getting wet just thinking about fucking myself with a corn cob.)

you could use my cock instead....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back