ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because your humorous side isn't obvious either. And now you're losing it.

Banned because that was the joke and apparently I'm only funny for about 2 hours after waking up.

And additional ban to you for not providing as good of fodder as troubledone.

Banned because that was the joke and apparently I'm only funny for about 2 hours after waking up.

And additional ban to you for not providing as good of fodder as troubledone.

Banned for not keeping the humour.

And banned again for thinking my posts would ever read like Troubledone's posts.

Banned for not keeping the humour.

And banned again for thinking my posts would ever read like Troubledone's posts.

Banned for not putting on your seatbelt when the captain of the airplane you were on turned on the sign during some turbulence during your most recent flight and standing up instead, causing a shift in the plane that resulted in it doing a roll in mid air and making no less than 13 people upchuck and 17 others spill tiny bottles of liquor.

Banned for not putting on your seatbelt when the captain of the airplane you were on turned on the sign during some turbulence during your most recent flight and standing up instead, causing a shift in the plane that resulted in it doing a roll in mid air and making no less than 13 people upchuck and 17 others spill tiny bottles of liquor.

Banned for flying while drunk and blaming it on Indienne.

Banned for flying while drunk and blaming it on Indienne.

Banned for having a telepathic conversation with the members of Blue Man Group and reminding them that no one ever liked them in high school but how proud you are of them for learning to channel their anger into a more creative venture...;)

Banned for having a telepathic conversation with the members of Blue Man Group and reminding them that no one ever liked them in high school but how proud you are of them for learning to channel their anger into a more creative venture...;)

Banned for trying every flavor of ice cream ever invented around the planet and not liking any of them.

Banned for trying every flavor of ice cream ever invented around the planet and not liking any of them.

Banned for not realizing that I :heart: rum raisin ice cream made by this one shoppe in Pickerington, OH, that I haven't been to in 20 years since I live in GA and thinking about it just makes me all :( and miss my mommy cuz she used to take me to the shoppe when I was younger and she passed away and honestly, I have no idea where the place is even if I were in OH to hunt it down...Second ban for making me :( thinking about ice cream and clearly you've never read my blog, so another ban for not reading it...

Banned for not realizing that I :heart: rum raisin ice cream made by this one shoppe in Pickerington, OH, that I haven't been to in 20 years since I live in GA and thinking about it just makes me all :( and miss my mommy cuz she used to take me to the shoppe when I was younger and she passed away and honestly, I have no idea where the place is even if I were in OH to hunt it down...Second ban for making me :( thinking about ice cream and clearly you've never read my blog, so another ban for not reading it...
Banned for self promotion adding sympathy and icecream as a draw card... *hands across 30+ UV sunglasses* Banned for making me realise I should have handed these over first. Protection of eyes is important I agree :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back