Eating Your Own Cum

I have been experimenting with eating my own (after finding this thread) and I've found that its all about persistance. For example, the first time I threw my legs over my head and jizzed all over my face and in my mouth, I felt like an idiot and that my cum tasted horrible. As bad an experience as it was however, the next day all I could think about was my load going all over my curious lips and tongue, I couldnt believe how hot and excited I was getting just thinking about it.

I tried it again the very next night and you know what? It tasted a little better and I felt a little less wierd. I've done it maybe a dozen times since then and every time it gets better and better. Now all I have to do is think about it and my cock starts to swell.

Definitley keep at it!
 
Alright, I wanna try eating cum again, this time in the legs-over-head position. Apart from that, you guys decide exactly how I should do it, like what to do once it's in my mouth and so on.
 
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the people here deciding -- Seems more real than these kinds of videos which, I will admit, are very hot. Anyway, as long as it involves the legs-above-head position, you decide how I do it and what I do with the cum.
 
Last edited:
Briggsy,

Thanks for the videos. I wish there were more creampie cleanup and cum eating encouragement videos out there. But ya take what you can get, eh?


Ezius,

Legs over the head, huh? I used to be able to do that, Shot a few loads into my mouth (and on my face. can't aim a cock when it's cumming), but for the most part, those days are likely over. Sigh.

Anyhow, I'd sit and watch my videos or whatever while jerking off, and I'd wait until I felt the first shivers of orgasm start up on me. Not the point of no return, mind you, but that first thrill that signals the cum's on its way. When I felt like it was going to be soon, but not so soon that I wouldn't be able to get into position, I'd sometimes prop my ass on the edge of the couch so I didn't have to hold the position all by myself, since your ass has to be really high up so you can have a hope of aiming the tip of your cock at your open mouth.

Let me tell you, it's an incredible sight, watching the cum shoot out from that close. Of course, watching it come falling down toward your eyes is a little alarming, but feeling it in your mouth is weird, but fun.

Once you've shot your load into your mouth (and it won't all be in there, you'll almost certainly be wearing some) just let it sit on your tongue and explore the texture (or lack of it). I think it's one of the hardest parts of eating cum, the texture and consistency. The first few times, I had a heck of a time getting it down, though I did manage.

To be perfectly honest, there isn't a whole lot you can do with your cum once it's in your mouth but swish it around to make sure the taste of it's on every part of your tongue, and in every corner of your mouth.

It's the working past the mental stuff that's the hardest: the taste, the consistency, the mental onus that society puts on men who do such things. But it's all those blocks that make it such a nasty, fun thing to do. Like I've said, I'm getting better about it, but I have a long way to go.

I don't know if this helps, Ezius, but rest assured that you've got my support, and the support of all the guys (and likely gals - I'm sure there are at least a few) here, in your efforts.
 
tablespoon cum eating

while lying down i just jack off and, right as i'm getting ready to cum, i hold a tablespoon near the tip of my cock (handle pointing towards my chest) and squirt my cum onto the spoon and then put it up to my mouth and swallow. i'm surprised how good it tastes and can't understand why some women don't swallow.
 
Just like many others on this hot thread I have suffered from the post orgasm hesitation. However, I have now tried the legs over head position. 1st time the first few spurts of cum went right down the back of my throat and I got the rest on my face and neck. I was quite the sight when I stood back up and saw what i looked like after giving myself a facial. I was still a little taken back by what I just did. Last night after getting really hard and horny after spending some time in my favorite panties I once again got into the legs over head position and I shot a massive load of cum in my mouth and I absolutely loved every drop this time. I just wished that it was not my cock and I got to suck and lick it clean. Thanks to this forum though I can say I am on my way of becoming a cum addict!!:D
 
mmm the thought of a guy eating his own cum is so erotic and getting to actually seem him do it is such a huge turn on..
 
When I was younger and more limber... used to be able to suck myself off.

Today, don't mind at all being kissed after a blowjob.
 
Here's demonstration of how to just cum in your hand and lick/suck it up. I "had to" take some other pictures while getting my day off to a good start this morning, so thought I'd snap this and add it to this thread...... enjoy !
 
Last edited:
I actually got to watch a friend do this for me on cam once. It was pretty fascinating.

After my girl finished going down on me for the first time, I surprised her by grabbing her head, kissing her and licking her face clean. *shrug* I like how I taste and she looked adorable smeared in my juices.
 
Here's demonstration of how to just cum in your hand and lick/suck it up. I "had to" take some other pictures while getting my day off to a good start this morning, so thought I'd snap this and add it to this thread...... enjoy !

I did that this morning , just before I got in the shower. tasted good too.
 
I have never liked the taste of my cum served neat but cleaning up my girlfriend is another story entirely. She loves me licking my cum out of her and always ends up with a massive orgasm. On several occasions she has come directly to me after being fucked and when I go down on her then we both find it incredibly exciting.
 
Last edited:
talked about it with the wife about doing a few times...then when i cum, i loose interest...even when i'm alone and think about i'm going to do this today...though occasionally she would rub her fingers on a little bit and either rub it on her lips on lick and kiss me...i came close to eating the creampie i gave her once...though i couldn't go through with it...dunno why...one of these days...i've tasted my pre cum...does that count? lol
 
talked about it with the wife about doing a few times...then when i cum, i loose interest...even when i'm alone and think about i'm going to do this today...though occasionally she would rub her fingers on a little bit and either rub it on her lips on lick and kiss me...i came close to eating the creampie i gave her once...though i couldn't go through with it...dunno why...one of these days...i've tasted my pre cum...does that count? lol

Like all of you guys I have been through the "loss of interest" thing. But I discovered that if I cum on white clean sheets I can lick it up very well as long as it is still warm. I don't know why it works but try it.
 
A lot of times I know that I will lose interest in eating my own cum but I still throw my legs over my head and the thought of eating my own cum produces a lot of precum that I happily eat up as it drips directly into my mouth. Then I'll just cum on my face or chest and wipe it around. It feels naughty and great at the same time.
 
I have never liked the taste of my cum served neat but cleaning up my girlfriend is another story entirely. She loves me licking my cum out of her and always ends up with a massive orgasm. On several occasions she has come directly to me after being fucked and when I go down on her then we both find it incredibly exciting.

A gentleman cleans up after himself; a lady requires it.:D
 
Back
Top