Sort of Human (CLOSED)

Terra looked at him and then at the shirt he had just taken off and thrown to her. She was thankful to get it but she didn't think that he would have gone for her plan so willingly. She followed him to the main room and before she took a seat she grabbed the first aid kit that had been hanging on a near by wall and walked back over to the table.

"Well first I think you should take a seat. Those cuts don't look to well and the last thing I want is you dropping dead from an infection on me" Terra said smiling and patting the chair opposite of her.

As she started to go through the first aid kit, checking for bandages, and antiseptic she started to explain her plan. Terra waited patiently for him to take the seat but he wouldn't and she could tell that he didn't trust her as far as he could throw her.

"We'll make a trade, me for Kyra. It's not hard to see that you, you're really in love this chick so I want to help you." She smiled being sincere.

At first she wanted him to help her fake her own death but if he did neither him or Kyra would get away with their lives. Terra took the less selfish option by choosing to surrender herself back over to the clan.

"At first I was prepared to just knock you out and leave here. You had giving me the perfect method of escape from the clan. With you're little attack on me and the scouting party, I could have easily just faked my own death." She paused setting up the first aid items and looking over the room.

"Luckily for you, I'm not that much of a bitch after all" she laughed as she said that trying to make the mood light.

"If you return the clan's future female leader, me. I'll pardon you from the clan. You just can never return here. Ever."
 
Damian looked to her as she didn't seem to understand why he would agree to her helping him, it was mostly because he didn't have anyone else to trust, and though he wouldn't claim to fully trust her he had to do something.

Even as he moved into the main room he wasn't about to sit down. Instead he paced the room quietly, though he looked to her. " You're trying to get out of the clan life?" He asked curiously as she said that she had been wanting to escape, he didn't really believe that but he didn't have much of a choice but to take everything with a grain of salt so to speak.

Even as she said that she wasn't that much of a bitch, he nodded ever so slightly. " I suppose that's for the best... and what will happen to you?" He didn't know why he cared about her at all, she was a first class bitch, she clearly thought that he was nothing but a stupid idiot who was beneath her not worth her time.

He considered it though and looked to her. " Is there any way to get you away from the clan ALONG with getting Kyra out? I'm not an insufferable dick." He mused, there no lightening his mood. " If you want out I will help you in any way I can, if you're screwing with me i'm dead anyway. Either way I want the "I Live" Option." He remarked as he regarded her, wondering what she would have to say to that.
 
She had to laugh at the way expressed his need to come out of this situation "ALIVE". Terra had felt a small part of her heart light up though when he mentioned that he wanted to help her escape and his musing about not being a dick. "No, the best thing you two, would be to leave and get as far away from here as fast as you can."

Terra just watched him pacing back and forth, his arm trickling a bit of blood from his wound. "Alright, that's enough! You're going to sit down here and let me take of you damn it!" she growled as she stood and walked over him.

She looked him over one good time as she stood there with her arms folded and one brow raised. Then suddenly she grabbed a hold of his hand as tightly as she could and just pulled him over to the table. It wasn't hard for her to see that he was a bit unwilling to take her help but she wanted to give it.

"Now sit!" she ordered with a grin. Damien was still a bit hesitant so Terra just pushed him back into the chair and straddled his lap. "IF you won't take a seat then, I'll just have to force you too" her brows raised as she spoke firmly.

Terra grabbed the cotton balls and antiseptic, wetting the cotton and cleaning his cuts and scrapes. The tear that his battle with the scouting party went right across her breast. It wasn't wide enough where her entire breasts were exposed but her nipples were clearly visible through it.

"You should get some sleep you must be tired by now." she cooed as she wrapped his arm and stared up into his eyes. Terra brushed his hair back for a moment as she regarded him. It was almost as if she wanted to kiss him but she held back. After clearing her throat and flushing the blush away from her face she spoke "I'll be in the shower. You can sit outside the door to make sure I don't run off but I wouldn't anyway. I always keep my word and I promised to help you and I will."
 
Damian wasn't about to just let the subject drop... and she could see that his mind was going through everything within his life to try and come up with a solution. The situation was surprisingly militaristic in nature which did help with his deductions, but even as she growled at him seemingly out of the blue he was caught off guard.

" All right all right..." He grumbled and pulling him over she made him sit down... and as she grinned he plopped into the chair with a sigh. There really wasn't a way to get them all out. The only way would be for her to 'come clean' to Demetri but he doubted that would go well. She knew Damian could challenge Demetri to the rights to have Terra as a mate, but then why would Demetri let Terra go... it was a no-win situation.

As she grabbed the cotton balls and working on him he looked to her... the swipe of the shirt certainly gave her a certain 'look', and seeing her nipples only reminded Damian that she was the hottest woman he had ever fucked. Mostly it was because he had been so rough with her, but the memories kept him distracted from the slight pain as she tended him.

He noticed the blush and as she mentioned sleeping he nodded... though as she brushed her hair back he smrked ever so slightly. " I'll just keep guard out here." He purred, though even as he sat and did rest his eyes for a moment he heard the water start up. He felt a primal desire to go in there with her, though he was 'fighting it'. He had a girlfriend that he loved to death. Yet there was a clear physical desire within them both.

Finally he stood by the chair and working his pants off he kicked them aside before he walked into the shower. Pulling the curtain aside he gave her a once over before he stepped in with her and closed the curtain again. " You know you want me." He grumbled to her, and it wasn't an arrogant statement. It was a simple matter of fact. With that he shoved her up against the wall and pinned her there kissing her passionately with a growl on his lips as he did.
 
She had been surprised to see him standing there outside her shower. Then when he stepped inside she was even more stunned. Terra wanted to force him out of the shower but his lips felt to good. Any guilt she had about fooling around with another girl's man instantly faded away when he kissed her. He was right. Terra had wanted him, all of him at that.

She threw her arms around his neck and returned the passionate kiss. Her hand gently guided his over her arse as she lifted her thigh. Terra's leg hugged his body as his cock dangled between them. She moaned into his mouth while she continued to kiss him feverishly.

Her lips explored his neck, kissing, licking, and biting before they found his ear. "You taste so good" she purred before looking him deeply in the eyes. Terra rested her head against the wall looking over his entire body. Her hands gripped and played his firm backside.

Then she asked "Are you sure you want this?" After all there was still a woman at there who had made him hers. Although Kyra wasn't exactly being enslaved like most of the females the clan had captured.

She was no more than a guest in Demetri's tent. Anything she wanted or asked for would have been given to her. Kyra just couldn't leave. That was far better than being forced inside of a tiny little cage and left to starve until the clan felt it was time to feed you.
 
Damian grinned at the surprised look on her face... and even as she was clearly stunned he used that moment to catch her even more off guard by kissing her. Feeling her throwing her arms around his neck though he looked to her as she didn't fight him off her.

She could feel the muscular male's arse clench in response when she ran her hand over it, and even as she purred that he groaned aloud, though as she played with his firm backside he gasped, she feeling how his cock hardened considerably for her.

As she asked him that though he considered it... and even as he considered it he had no idea what Kyra's fate was... but he nodded to Terra. " I'm sure." He growled to her as she had hugged his body with her leg he looked into her eyes.

" Besides, we both know we want more." He growled to her as he suddenly turned her around and yanking her hips back she could brace her hands on the shower wall before his now rock hard cock lined right up and he thrust into her with a deep powerful thrust, his groan choking out of him as he slammed her up against the wall, his hands holding her hips.

" Take it." He snarled to her as he did just that, slamming his cock into her over and over again, pounding her straight away, not giving her time to adjust, only giving her time to feel what the powerful human was doing to her.

He had no idea Kyra was Demetri's bitch... but then again, he was pretty much making Terra into his own!
 
Terra flashed a naughty grin as she posted her hands against the shower wall and felt that first thrust of him entering her. Damien had no time it seemed to let her body adjust to what was happening. Terra for her part had gotten more turned on by how turned she had made him. One of her hands gripped his as the other braced more against the wall of the shower.

She started to moan out and scream as he pleasured her body. Wet sounds of their skin meeting after every thrust into her echoed in the shower. "Good...don't stop...fill me with your throbbing cock Damien!" she screamed and begged as she got close to her first orgasm. Her breathing got heavy and her body warm with anticipation of feeling herself cover him in her cream. The shower cooled her body some but not enough and she could tell that this climax would be the first of a few that day.

Terra and Damien had a magnetic sexual compatibility that her and her chosen mate would have never had. There was some willing submission to her human lover whereas she would have defied Demetri every chance she got. Terra wanted to give herself to Damien so much so that she pressed her hands firmly against the wall using it to help her push herself back and onto his thick member as it barreled inside of her weeping flower.

"Arghh!" she growled low and husky as her juices began to flow and his pounding of her so urgent that she could feel his balls smack her clit with every thrust!
 
Damian smirked as she flashed that grin... and even as she was given no quarter nor time to 'adjust', it was simply how they both seemed to like it. Even as she had clearly gotten more turned on by her ability to arouse him, it was shown as he drove into her, sending her up onto the tips of her toes as his fingers entwined with hers, he watching her as he pistoned hard inside her.

Even as she began to moan out and scream he chuckled deeply at her begging. " Oh... don't worry, I... have no intentions... of stopping." He growled to her. Her deepening breath not to mention the way her pussy 'fluttered' around his cock was a clear giveaway. There certainly WAS something to be said for their 'chemistry', and even as she was clearly willing for him to throw her around and 'breed her' like the bitch she was Demetri would never be shown that.

Two strong alpha's... one either bent, or both would break one another. Even as she growled low and he felt her juices began to slow he grinned. " That's it... cum for me Terra." He growled as he braced his hands alongside her shoulders and bucked up powerfully each time, not letting her 'get away' from the pleasure she was feeling.

Damian didn't feel bad about fooling around with Terra. For some reason this just felt right. He would have to explain it to Kyra... but perhaps this would be good for both of them... Kyra was able to experience what it was like to be taken and bred, and Damian was learning that was the kind of sex he liked! For now though even as Terra came Damian kept slamming into her, pushing her pleasure to start her 'rolling' on waves of climaxing pleasure!
 
Hearing him use her name like that, while they were in the throws of her sexual satisfaction was more than erotic. Terra continued to feel her body tremble under his touch loved the feel of him inside of her. It was at that very moment she began to question her plan of even returning Kyra to him. It was clear to her that Damien lusted after her body just as much as he had loved Kyra. As she began to purr again and her inner walls started to contract and open again around him her mind raced to something he had sad earlier.

Even if he did manage to get both of the women away from the clan, Terra wasn't one to share peacefully. Damien's force as he drove into her quickly brought her back to the scene playing out currently though. Terra forced one of his hands over her breast and nipples.

Then slowly she slid it down over her body, across her flat tummy and between her legs. "Take it! I know how much you like to feel me climax around you" she moaned. Terra then let her own hands manipulate her breast. She tugged and pulled at her nipples until they had stood out as two solid peaks.

Her body rocked with the pleasure of feel the hardened nubs slide across the cool tile walls of the shower. This caused her to growl out in pleasure and moan his name over and over. It wouldn't be too long before she begged him to fill her with his cum!
 
Damian loved Kyra, that was clear to see. The fact that he was willing to go to such lengths for her showed that bright as day. Yet despite that there WAS a clear fact that he lusted after Terra! It was quite the conundrum of a situation. He refused to dwell on it right then though. Instead he growled and groaned even as she began to pant and almost make purr like sounds.

As Terra managed to get a hand around to her breast and nipple he gave her hardening nub a pinch, listening to the squeal from the half breed. Even as she slid it down to her legs though he grinned as she moaned that. " Oh you're damned right." He snarled as his rough fingers immediately attacked her hard pulsating clit... his heavy balls bouncing against his furiously rubbing fingers.

" I'm going to fuck your ass as well before this is done Terra. You're going to give me every hole." he snarled and even as she was growling and moaning his name he grinned. " Now stop being such a bitch and cum!" He pinched her clit hard to send her over the edge even as he kept forcing his cock in and out of her. He wouldn't let up even as she came... he was going to drain every ounce of pleasure out of her!
 
It was as if he had read her mind when he ordered her to cum. Her body had already set the action in motion before he had even said anything. As for taking her in hole of her holes, Terra was excited just to see how would he try to accomplish such a feat. She wanted him tired, staggering to walk and drained of all of his cum as well before they were through.

"Do you think you handle me that well Damien?" she grunted out in a lustful haze as she felt him filling her wetness to brim with his cock. Terra rested her head on his shoulder and bounced her ass back at him before whispering "You best had start warming me up now if you're planning on pushing that fat dick of yours inside there to!" she spoke with a light chuckle.

Just because she was being forcefully taken by him didn't mean she couldn't have a little teasing him while he was doing it. Terra gave her ass a hard smack "Ohh...that felt good!" she growled as her hips began to swivel a bit on his cock.

She forced him so far into her that his balls rested up against her firm perky cheeks. She held it there refusing to move as her orgasm rippled through her body. "I think you should give me another one of those! Please...I have been a naughty girl you know" she moaned a smile spreading on her face as she started to move her hips again and fuck him.
 
Damian had to chuckle at her attitude... and even as she was 'set' to cum he watched and saw how her body quivered and trembled beneath his 'attack' on her. They both knew that she was loving it, as was he! Even as she contemplated what SHE wanted he smirked as he considered the fact that she might simply be trying to tire him out so that her clan could kill him later, but if that was how it would go, so be it.

Even as she grunted that out he smirked as she smacked her own ass cheeks he looked to her as he grinned. " Well if you insist..." He purred before she felt his other hand release her hair, he pulling back only to slam into her lovely spasming pussy again. He was certainly interested in making her cum again and again... and she knew from the night before that he could 'do it' to her.

Even as he kept working his cock in and out of her pussy though his fingers in her hair slid out, she feeling his palm running down over her back before he slid his fingers into the cleft of her ass. the water from the shower was getting cool, which at that point was a blessing, but even as it drenched them both she could feel how his fingers pried into the crevice of her ass before a single digit was rubbing the outside of her tiny asshole.

Unlike her pussy though he didn't just ram his finger in... it was quite the conflict though, hard dick pounding her pussy as his finger almost teased entering her ass to prepare her. She had never taken anything in her ass, so he was sure that she was going to be experiencing a ton of new experiences with him before he 'let her go'!
 
Terra loved the way he manipulated her body. She swallowed her breath as she felt him caressing her puckered ring. Nervousness began to wash over her body as she did so. Part of her was a little scared of what was to come but that made it all the more exciting as well. Terra knew from the moment he pressed just the tip of his digit inside of her that she would never be the same. Either she would love being taken from behind or she'd hate it but that was something that she was patiently waiting to found out. There was no need to rush into that sort of thing at all.

"Okay, Tiger lets take this little party to the bedroom shall we?" Terra spoke softly turning the handle of the shower to end the flow of water. She posed for just a second gaining her footing while Damien was still fully inside her. It was nice to relish in the moment of stillness between them.

"I want to watch you make love to me. I want to see the look in your eyes when the look of orgasmic pleasure washes over me. I want you to see the look in my eyes as well"

With that she lifted herself off his turgid member and turned to face him. Terra let her hand stroke his face for a moment before pulling him in for tantalizing kiss. "Now race you! Last one to the bedroom has to wait to cum...understand?" she spoke jokingly before darting out of the shower and heading towards the bedroom.
 
Oh Damian could tell that this was a situation that would certainly need to be tended to more... delicately than her virginity had been. After all he had taken her virginity in a moment of anger and frustration, and while that HAD worked out, he didn't want her to hate him anymore. Even as she stilled herself though he felt her fear, her trepidation, and even as he looked to her he grinned.

As she said that though he felt the water stop crashing down over them, and even as she gained her footing his finger remained at that tight ring, though he did pull it away and watched as she lifted herself off his cock. He could see her cum shining off his dick, and even as she said those things to him he nodded. " That's a wonderful idea." He admitted, and even as she suggested a race he smirked to her.

" Oh I can't guarantee you that." He growled but he was chasing after her... and even as she was about to 'win', he elbowed her slightly, pushing her aside as he placed his hand onto the bed. " I win." He announced as he looked to her though. " On the bed... you want to watch me." He purred as he moved and climbing onto the bed he sat and pulling her with him he was beneath her as he added.

" Though I will be curious to see if I can't make you cum while my dick is up your ass." He teased her, for now he pulled her right over him and positioned her right so she would be able to impale him. " Get on my cock Terra." He growled, his hands pushing her hips down. his cock slid up back into her as Damian growled and panted aloud, his eyes closing as she could see the pleasure upon his face!

She was truly amazing... but then again so was he.. a 'mere' human 'breaking her' and turning her into a very cock hungry slut!
 
Terra watched him intently, raising one brow to how she made him react. She rocked her hips slowly at first taking his entire length into her. She wouldn't dare left her hips yet. No, she was having way too much fun grinding in his lap to lift her hips. She placed her hands on his thighs and continued her soft movements. The soft skin of her ass cheeks grazed his balls lightly over and over again. The sensation made her moan out and sensual pleasure.

She was the mood to make love to him and not just sex his brains out! Terra purred "I think that you making me cum while bury deep inside me there" she took a deep breath as she now started to lift her hips slightly "Is a certain fact!"

Terra bounced her body on him rhythmically, and smoothly enjoying the sound it made when her body met his. "Now if you can last long enough to get me there? That's the question lover" she chuckled as she leaned in to give him a kiss.

Her body still kept its steady pace of rocking her hips on his body. Terra tugged his lip with her mouth as she broke the kiss. Then she threw her head back and gripped her own ass, pulling her cheeks slightly apart, picking up the pace of her fucking. Her grunts are staggered and frequent now feeling how wet she had made his cock with her juices. "This is incredible!" she screamed as she kissed and licked his neck.
 
Damian saw how she sank herself willingly onto his cock... the loud groan that was escaping him was from the amazing sensations that he was feeling. Her pussy was so nice and wet, his cock throbbing inside her as she didn't lift her hips he was perfectly fine with her doing that... and even as he felt the soft flesh of her ass on his balls it only caused him to sigh and pant.

Even as she purred that though he grinned. " Oh I'll last... just as you'll be cumming on my cock." He growled and even as she began to rhythmically thrust and buck he wrapped his arms around her, holding onto her as her hips lifted and fell beautifully he grunted and panted as he certainly was enjoying the pleasure that was coursing through them both.

His right hand though slid down and with the way she was holding her own ass cheeks apart his fingers had full un-obstructed access to the crinkled star of her asshole... and even as her grunts were staggered and frequent Damian's matched hers as he heard her scream. " that's it... fuck my cock... cum on it all you like. Get it wet for your ass." He growled, and even as she was getting soaked his fingers before he didn't hesitate at her tiny star... this time as she fucked his big hard cock Damian's finger pressed inside.

Past the outer ring and into the inner walls of her ass his thick calloused finger slid down into her tight little ass, opening it up for the very first time even as her own hips movements fucked it in an amazing way. It was clear Damian was going to take this exotic beauty's ass... 'whether she liked it or not'!
 
"Owww" she murmured slightly as he pressed his way into her tiny hole but the sensations going through her pussy made her a bit numb at the feeling. Each inch he forced inside of her, her pussy had a comeback for it making itself cum over and over. Her body had slowed it's pace to allow him more time to work her hole but she wanted more. Terra leaned in closer to his chest, laying her face on his chest. She growled lowly before changing the whole direction of her hips.

Terra started to push herself back and down on his cock and his finger. "I feel so full" she grumbles forcing her hips up and forward. She loved being stretched in two holes at once.

"Damien" she spoke softly kissing his chest and slowing her body's fucking of both his finger and his cock. "I'm ready...I want you to take me there now"

Her fingers gripped his chest as she made her final orgasm from him being impaled inside of her cunt. Terra had made him more than just slick and wet for her back end. She looked him in the eyes nervously and as she asked "How do you want me?"
 
Damian heard that murmur, and even as she was seemingly conflicted about it Damian grinned and looked to her. " It only hurts at first." He grumbled... and even as he worked his full finger into her as he caused her to cum again he had by then worked two fingers inside her ass, though she knew that she was going to be split much wider by his cock, but even as she began to push herself up and down he groaned as well.

" You feel so tight." He grumbled, feeling her pussy and his own cock through the thin membrane which separated the two area's. Even as she clearly was loving it though he grunted and panted aloud, watching her with a grin.

Even as she said that she was ready though he groaned to her. " You.. feel ready." He grumbled, but when she asked him how he wanted her he thought about it. A slow, predatory smile crossed his lips as he looked to her. " On your back." He decided, but rolling them over he first had her to the side while he took the two cushions and positioning them in the center of the bed. He moved her so that she was on her back with her hips on the pillows, which raised her ass up and he grinned.

" Here..." He pushing her legs up he had her hold onto them as he positioned himself at her tiny asshole before he was letting gravity do it's work by sinking his weight towards her... his eyes on her as his cock began to open and stretch her ass... his eyes only on her though, watching her reactions to what he was doing to her!
 
As he placed her on her back she gave herself a pep talk so to speak. Terra repeated Damien's words like a mantra over and over. "It only hurts at first...It only hurts at first' her voice was soft as she looked up at him gauging her reaction to all of this.

Terra smiled but it was a pained smile as the first inches of his manhood began to slide into her. She gripped her thighs tightly holding her legs raised for him. Her eyes closed tightly as she braced herself for the pain.

"Ohhhhhh" she sighs and moans, opening her eyes to find Damien's locked on hers. Then Terra began to vigorously rub her clit in reaction to his weight pushing his cock into her body. The small action helps her deal with taking him there and she starts to loosen up some. Although by this point her clit was very sensitive almost to sensitive as her body began to shake and shiver.

"Oh Damien" she screamed as she felt herself cumming. Then she pulls her lover fully inside of her with one go. Terra screams his name as her finger dig into his firm ass holding him pinned inside of her.
 
Damian looked to her as she was clearly giving herself a little 'pep talk', and even as she murmured that he smirked as he placed himself there. " Here we go..." He purred to her.

Even as she smiled, he could see the pained smile on her face, as she released her thigh and moved her hand and furiously rubbed her clit, he could see that the swollen reddened nub was clearly hyper sensitive by then, and even as she began to shake and shiver he groaned at the sight of it. " Gods your fucking incredible." He growled out.

Even as she screamed and came Damian grunted loudly at the intense pulsing and clenching of her ass, and even as she crunched herself up and grabbed his hips, his eyes opened wide as she pulled him in, a good six inches of cock suddenly being forced into her ass as he hissed out a breath, panting as he looked to her. " Shit... are you... ok?" He asked as he hoped he hadn't torn her ass. Loosening up anal was important, otherwise he COULD hurt her, and Damian found that he didn't actually want to hurt her.

She clearly liked what was happening to her, and his hard big cock was pulsing inside her, so she knew he was enjoying it as well!
 
Terra felt him enter him in the one go, it had only caused a minor discomfort as she held him there for a moment. "I'm...I'm okay" she grunted low and rough. Her body was adjusting to the widening of her tight back hole rather well for a beginner. Terra still noticed the sincere tone in his voice as he asked if she was okay. Hearing the nurturing tone and words made her light up inside. Damien had cared about her in some way.

Terra wanted to stay in that second in time forever but life wasn't that perfect. At least not for the two unplanned lovers lying in that bed right now. Taking a mental picture of him in her mind as a keepsake she purred "I'm okay..really. You have me for now so there's no time to waste!" she smiled preparing her body for the incoming events.

Her hands gripped the firm rod iron bed frame above her head. Damien would have to work on forcing her body forward with his thrusts she thought. Terra had been ready to have him make love to her and finish claiming her body as his. She herself would probably need sleep after they would through!
 
Damian looked to her as she grunted that, but he had to smirk at the look in her eyes. " I didn't... expect you to take it all in one go." He admitted with a low growl of a voice, and even as he did feel her tight near virgin back hole adjusting quite well he looked to her. He noticed that she seemed to feed mentally off the fact that he had cared about her, and he had. He didn't want to actually hurt her.

As she said that she was ok really, he nodded to her as he panted, though for a moment he didn't move. It certainly seemed that he was luxuriating in the pleasure that he was feeling. Yet even as she moved her hands and gripped onto the iron headboard of the frame he smirked ever so slightly at the silent 'challenge' of making her move, but even as she was clearly ready for more he groaned as he pulled his hips back, feeling the ring of her arse clutching to his cock he grunted out, though withdrew almost all of that fat hard cock before his hips thrust back forwards again.

He began with a long but slow thrusting, but soon he had palmed her breasts with his hands, roughly pulling on her nipples as his hips picked up speed, his cock slicing in and out of her ass, claiming what at least for now was his... namely her. He had no doubt that she would need sleep after this, and the truth was that Damian would need some rest as well. He had been 'going' for nearly thirty two hours now.

He knew there was a risk that he could be found because of the wounds that he had taken, but well, right then he didn't care. " Fuck your ass is tight." He growled with a grin as he twisted her nipples and began to 'work at her', working to make her body bounce with the forceful fucking that he was giving her ass. If nothing else, she would always have the memories he had instilled in her to keep her company with her clans!
 
Terra gripped the iron board with everything that she had as Damien picked up his pace. She could feel her breast bounce with every stroke he took into her. Terra was surrendering herself to him. She would have never thought that this would be the case when they first crossed paths. If the clan found them now it wouldn't be a good situation at all.

There was Terra on her back, getting plowed by their enemy and loving it! All the time, energy and wolfs wasted to find her and here she was begging for his cock.

She closed her eyes and her body began to keep pace with his. More importantly her hole had fully accepted him. The passion and lust she had felt between them was perfect and just the kind of vacation she needed from her everyday life with the clan. Terra focused her attention on the man between her legs, his grunts and growls of pleasure was music to her ears.

It wouldn't be too long before she synced her own sounds of pleasure with his. Her voice getting higher and higher until it was nearly a scream. Terra was about to cum with him in her arse. So Damien had completed the task he'd set out to do with straight A's!

"Hold on! Right there! Just hold...okay.." she breathed panting, her hands gripping his chest and pressing against it. Damien was still buried deep inside of her as her body started to spasm under him.
 
Oh the situation was almost surreal, and if the clan HAD come upon them it would have certainly been desasterous. Even as she was on her back and taking his cock deeply into her tight near virgin arse Damian growled and panted as he speared into her ass over and over.

As her voice synced with Damians though he grunted, and even as she gripped at his chest he was certainly and very much still as she began to spasm, but he released her hard pulsing nipples and reaching down he looked right into her eyes.

" Here we go." He growled as he began to rub her clit, and not only did he rub it he rubbed it fast and hard as his cock pulsed inside her arse. When she came, so would he, and even as she was met with his own orgasm it raced through him before it exploded into her ass, hot ropes of cum exploding into her tight welcoming arse, he had clearly claimed her body as his, though as he 'made' her cum with him buried deeply inside her tight arse his gaze met with hers.

They both knew that more likely than not this would be the last time that they copulated. Within the next twenty four hours the end of this conflict would be upon them!
 
Terra froze instantly as he filled her with his warm seed. With all the sex they had managed to have in the short time they'd spent together it was nice to have it end this way. She pulled him in close and held him to her chest. The smell of their sweaty sex scented bodies filled her nose and she just smiled. "I guess now there's nothing left to do but sleep" she giggled giving his arse a light pinch.

Then she rolled over, putting her on top and slid herself off of him. Her face was covered in a smile as she slinked off his body and went to grab a towel to clean them. "As soon as we wake I guess you want to get back to Kyra right?" she asked yelling from the main room on her way to the bathroom.

Tomorrow she would go back to being the queen bitch of her clan and he'd leave never to return again. It was fun while it lasted she thought as she drenched the cloth in warm water cleaning herself. Then she grabbed a clean towel and prepared it for Damien to clean himself.

This wasn't going to be her final cleaning of course. Terra couldn't go back to the clan covered in his scent and the smell of cum but for now it was good enough to snag a nap.

When she got back to the bedroom she stood looking at him, one hand on her hip as she did. "This weekend probably wasn't what you had in mind but I had fun"
 
Back
Top