Demon Seed XXX (closed for Erica88)

YoungAspiringWriter

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Posts
321
Brother is as smart as his sister is hot. She has big tits, a perfect shape and is very outgoing, while he mostly locks himself away in books, gets A+ grades, and has no idea how to talk to women. But having his skill with chemistry he starts to work on making a way to get women addicted to his seed.

And who is better to test his stuff on than his mother and sister. So one morning he adds some of his seed to their breakfast, adds a few drips of 'ingredient xxx' and goes to see what happens. So this would give him access to his mother, sister and later any other woman that visits the house ^^

Walking home from school today, I walked with a spring in my step. Usually I would do this to avoid the school bullies who picked on me because I was skinny, weedy, smart and they could not get in to my hot sisters panties so they took it out on me. But today was different. Today, I had perfected my potion XXX as I called it. It drove women wild and it was finally ready for testing. I got home and ran to my room. All I needed was to masturbate, catch my cum in a tissue and add a few drops to my mixture. The result if it worked properly would mean that any woman who tasted it would instantly become a seductress for me and crave my cock. Me...skinny, non-sexy Danny. But I had to test it out. The only person or people I knew to try it out on was my sister and my mom. So that is what I did. That night the potion was ready. The next morning dad left early so I offered to make tea for mom and sis and added some of my potion. I had no idea how fast or slow it would work so I sat and waited to see what happened. Given there was school today it was probably better if it worked slowly but I was not fussed either way.

Studying was not something Erica liked to do, to her life as a student mostly meant partying, drinking and being a cheerleader. The only classes she had to study for were the ones where she had a female teacher, as often with the men she could get away with a C if she opened enough buttons from her blouse during the tests. Once she had given a teacher a blowjob to get him more willing to work with her grades.

Her brother Danny was very different. He was smart enough to get an A on all his tests without having to study (and his science tests were a lot harder than her classes), but still he spend most of his day hidden away in some book that made no sense to her. Formulas, theories, it all seemed Greek to her.

It amused her how shy her brother was with other girls, when she had a friend over he often would lock himself away in his room and even around her he was rather quiet. But when she walked around in something revealing, his eyes aimed her her cleavage long enough to show that he too was a normal guy in that aspect.

- "Thank you"

She said as he handed her the tea before school. Personally she preferred coffee to wake up with, but tea was a good second. It tasted a bit funny, but other than that the tea didn't seem to have any effect. Yet.
 
As I watched my sister drink her tea she could tell my eyes were on her. Today it seemed she was wearing a shorter skirt than normal and already the top button of her blouse was undone to show the top of her bra. She must have a test or need a deadline extension. I hated this but smiled inwardly as I thought of the ingredients of the tea and the possible effects.

Mum walked in and I was very polite. "Here you go mum. This is for you", I said handing her the tea.
"Is it my birthday?" mum said with delight. She was wearing a tight black secretaries dress and looked gorgeous. I watched her also drink her tea and kept looking between the two but there was no effect. Then I saw my sister look at me oddly and I smiled wondering what would happen now, would she get up and leave the room or say something?
 
Erica noticed the way her brother kept staring at her and it was making her uncomfortable. Not that he would do anything of course, he was way too shy for that, but still she was quite sure she didn't want to know his thoughts.

- "Well, I should go to school. I have a test..."

She said and got up. For a moment she felt a bit dizzy, but she had no problem shaking that off.

- "Do you want a ride?"

She offered her brother. It wasn't rare for her to offer that, although this time she surprised herself a bit with the question. When her brother had those rare stares on his face, she rather stayed a bit away from him.
 
Danny stared at his sister not sure what to expect. He tried to not be so obvious but her revealing uniform was too enticing. His eyes traversed from bottom up, past her long, sexy legs stopping to take in her pert breasts pushing through her blouse and her gorgeous face. When Erica offered him a lift, Danny was visibly but pleasantly surprised. She did offer him the occasional lift but these were rare.

"Of course sis" Danny replied all too quickly. Then he looked over at his mum who was drinking her tea looking at him over the rim of the cup. But she was looking at every part of him other than his face. This would be an amazing day, Danny thought to himself as he got up to give his mum an innocent goodbye kiss.
 
For a moment Erica thought to see their mother press her body closer to Danny, but of course that couldn't be. She didn't give it much other thought but instead walked to the car, not really paying attention to Danny. If he didn't follow her, that was his problem not hers.

The tea didn't affect her fully yet but she did feel a bit weird. It was similar to the feeling of needing some extra sugar in your system... she needed something but she wasn't sure what it was. For now however, she was able to ignore the feeling.
 
As Danny got up to kiss his mum he saw Erica walk off towards the car. With mild irritation that his potion was not having any effect he walked to his mum to give her a peck on the cheek.

"See you later mum," he said and pecked her cheek quickly as usual.

"Don't I get a proper hug and kiss," his mum replied a shade naughtily.

Danny looked at his mum again and saw a change come over her features, she looked wanton. He stepped closer and went to kiss her cheek but she slickly turned her face so his lips met hers. His instinct was to flinch back but she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him to her tightly so he could feel her pert breasts against his chest. His heart sped up as he realised that she held her lips to his for longer than was normal. As he pulled away now sporting an erection his mum smiled naughtily.

"See you later Danny" she said sweetly as he walked to the car and his waiting sister.
 
Erica was normally a very talkative person, more than once each class a teacher had to ask her to be more quiet, but when around her brother that was different. They were just too different to really enjoy talking with each other. Some times they had some idle chitchat, but most times she just didn't bother.

This time as they drove to the university, she seemed even more quiet than normal, but other than that nothing was happening.
 
Danny could not help looking at his sister to discover some clue of a change in her behaviour. But she was being awfully quiet. This in itself was not strange but he was so eager to see some effect of his potion that it was starting to irritate him.

"Erica?" Danny asked but she did not respond. He decided for once in his life to take matters into his own hands. So he grabbed his sister's hand and put it on his knee. She was still quiet and avidly watching the road. Danny slowly moved her hand a little higher up his thigh. Still no reaction. His heart beat faster and his cock became harder as if reaching for her hand. he moved the hand closer and it touched his hardness through the tented point in his trousers. His penis became even more erect at the touch and yet Erica seemed to be oblivious.

Erica pulled into the parking lot of school and parked. By now her hand was on Danny's cock and he slowly undid his zipper. As his penis exposed itself she took it in her hand and eagerly stroked her hand up and down the shaft. Danny was aware that her friends and pretty much everyone else from school would be walking fairly near by and his sister, one of the hottest and popular girls at school was still masturbating her brother in the parking lot. Just the thought was almost enough to make him cum but he held on to this sweet moment.
 
Rather suddenly Erica realized what was going on.. what she was doing. Instantly she pulled her hand back, wondering how this had happened. She looked at her brother and his cock and it dawned on her that she knew what she needed. She needed to taste his seed... in her mouth... down her throat. She knew it was a silly thought, people didn't need such things, but at the same time she knew it was true.

Slowly she bend her body, bringing her head to his cock and a moment later she accepted him in her mouth and skillfully started to suck him
 
All of a sudden Erica pulled her hand back. Danny, who had been enjoying the sensation, looked at his sister bracing himself for a slap or some other similar reaction. The expression he saw was one of confusion which changed to one of wanting. This look was so sexy that despite the situation his cock remained erect and throbbed.

Then Danny got the best surprise he could have. His beautiful, sexy sister leaned down and started to suck his penis with such skill he thought it was a dream. Erica moistened his cock with her tongue and then bobbed her head up and down his shaft with just the right amount of pressure concentrating on his head. She used her hand and her tongue at the same time. Danny pushed his cock deeper into her mouth putting his hand on her hair and pulling slightly to control her speed and motion.

At the same time he looked out of the window and could see people walking past. It was only a matter of time until they realised something was going on in the car but they could not know that it was Erica doing this. If he was honest with himself, he knew no-one would expect him to be getting a blowjob from anyone let alone his own sister.
 
There was no teasing or fooling around, Erica sucked her brother with one purpose and that was to taste his seed as quickly as possible. And quick it was and when her brother shot his load in her mouth she made sure to swallow it all. It was not the best tasting seed, but part of her knew she needed it for some reason and that she would do anything to get her 'fix'.

But now that she had it, the need was gone and quickly she escaped the car. She nearly tripped over her own feet in the hurry she walked away.
 
Erica was in such a hurry to get out of the car, she left the keys in the ignition. Danny leaned his head back in satisfaction. That was the first blowjob he had had and it was his sister who gave it to him. He did not know whether to feel guilty or not wondering the inner turmoil Erica must be feeling right now.

She had been so good in the way she teased the head of his penis that he came quicker than he had expected.

He heard the bell go for class, locked the car and made his way to the class with a look of contentment on his face. For the first time ever Danny was late for class. It would be a day of firsts for this lucky guy.
 
By the time Erica entered her classroom she still could taste her brother's seed in her mouth and throat. She couldn't believe she had done that, couldn't understand what had gotten over her. She couldn't imagine doing it ever again now that the need for her 'fix' was gone and she doubted it had ever been present.

That first hour she had the test but constantly her mind wandered to the moment in the car so when the bell rang as a sign the lesson was over, her sheet of paper was still empty. Rather than making excuses, she just waited for the other students to leave before hopping onto her teacher's desk and making sure that even her blank page was worth a C.


Danny had a good enough of reputation that his late entry only raised a surprised look from his teacher but no other trouble followed.
 
Danny walked in late and saw the confused look on his sister's face. As he sat down he could still feel the moisture on his penis from Erica's saliva and this made him hard again. He wondered if the potion would wear off or continue having its affect.

Next to Erica was her best friend Alison. She wore the shortest of short skirts and Danny had a view of her lace panties. He imagined himself sliding his hand between her warm thighs and feeling her get wet. Once the potion had proved itself successful, she would be first on his list of girls to use it on.

The teacher passed him the test and he aced it, as always. When he walked out of the room he saw Erica hang back and knew what she was up to. A pang of jealousy shot through him before he realised that she would be his alone soon enough.
 
While Erica was taking care of her grade, Alison and some of Erica's other girlfriends were talking together. As most often, their laughing and gesturing always gave Danny the feeling he was the subject of their conversation. And not in any good way. Once Erica had received her second load of seed for the day, she left the classroom and joined her friends as well.
 
Danny sat alone planning his next moves. He knew that Erica and Alison were little sluts at heart. What he really wanted was a threesome with Erica and another good looking but shy girl. The thought excited him but he knew that all this could come later on.

For now, he sat against a tree on the college grounds reading and watching his sister, whose eyes kept flicking towards him and then away again. He smiles inwardly as she had never paid this much attention to her brother before.

Then Erica said something to Alison and they both giggled like little school girls and Alison's eyes moved to Danny and she smiled appreciatively smiling at him naughtily.
 
The earlier action in the car kept going through Erica's mind as she tried to have normal chitchat with her friends. Of course she hadn't told them any of it as she still couldn't believe it had happened, how it had happened. After swallowing her brother's seed the need had disappeared as if it had never existed.

While she was talking with Allison, Danny suddenly got a text from his mom.

- "Please come home... I need your help with something..."
 
Danny looked at his phone and saw the text, "Please come home... I need your help with something..."

Danny looked up at his sister with Alison and did not want to leave. They were looking super hot, especially Alison with her short skirt and tight top. When he got a second text from mom pleading, "Now, please," Danny got up to leave.

He still had Erica's car keys so walked quickly to the car and drove home. As he walked into the house, he went into the kitchen to find his mom.
 
By the time Danny finally arrived home, Nicole was a desperate mess. Her forehead was covered with sweat, all her makeup was a blur and she looked very pale. She sighed in relief when she saw her son and almost instantly dropped on her knees in front of him.

- "Please.... I need it... give it... I will do anything..."

She pleaded in desperate need for her fix. Somehow she too had figured out what she needed to make the feeling stop, but in her it seemed a lot stronger than it had done for Erica.
 
Danny was shocked by how horny his mom had become. Before he even was fully in the room, she was already on her knees in front of him, begging to take his cock in her mouth. He smiled at his success.

"Mom, calm down. Take it slow. Before you can have me, I want you to give me a lap dance," he said cheekily making his mom stand up and leading her to a chair where he sat and spanked her ass extremely hard.
 
By the look on Nicole's face, it should be very clear to Danny that right now she would do anything for him to get her fix. She yelped lightly when he hit her, but she didn't back away or comment on it. She was still fully clothed as the lapdance began, but the black secretaries dress she wore looked very good on her.

She lacked skill and experience with the lapdance, but her enthusiasm made up for that, since she really wanted to please her son.
 
Danny was in heaven or something very close. Here was his mom, one of the hottest milfs around, who all his sister's boyfriends lusted after, and she was giving him a lap dance.

While she gyrated her body in front of him, her tight dress rode up her thigh exposing her panties when she bent forward. Danny put his hand on her waist as she danced and pulled her gently toward him. Taking his queue, she rubbed her perfectly rounded ass against his throbbing cock.

Danny pulled down his bottoms and let his mom rub her black dress against him, some pre-cum marking her dress in the ass area. He let his hands stroke up and down her body squeezing her breasts together through the dress.

"God, mom...you are so hot," he moaned.
 
Nicole did her best to make her son very happy and to follow his lead with the lapdance.

- "Please Danny... give it to me.... I need it... Your seed in my mouth... down my throat..."

She couldn't believe she was doing this and saying this, but she was very aware it was true.
 
When Danny was ready to burst, he finally succumbed to his moms needs and pushed her head down to his cock.

"There you go mom. Take what you need," he said closing his eyes and pulling her hair to control her speed.
 
With a fiery passion Nicole started to suck her son. It wasn't aimed at pleasure or skill, the only goal she had was to get his seed as quickly inside her as she could. The grip on her hair gave her son the power to control her and to have her slow down at times, something she wasn't always happy with.
 
Back
Top