Stripper fantasy?

arceus87

Experienced
Last night I had this crazy dream in which my BBW wife was a stripper grinding on a pole in a sexy short black babydoll. I was thinking about it and god damn that would be so fucking HOT!!!

Not sure it fits in with what your saying but in the past I have had I think 3 different 'friendships' with strippers.

It's kind of great being in a club watching all these guys pay her to get them hard, when I know ill be deep inside her cunt later that night.

Also, strippers are fun, they have personality too.

I am a fan of the stripper

Not sure it fits in with what your saying but in the past I have had I think 3 different 'friendships' with strippers.

It's kind of great being in a club watching all these guys pay her to get them hard, when I know ill be deep inside her cunt later that night.

Also, strippers are fun, they have personality too.

I am a fan of the stripper

So you're saying you'd pay for a private dance with a married BBW stripper? Lol.

I have known a couple of strippers over the years. Yes they are fun, however can be very volatile at times.

One just loved being naked and wanted to show off all the time. Neighbors started bitching that she was around my house naked or barely dressed. Neighbor kid across the street video taped her walking to my mail box in a thong and topless. Of course his parents found the tape, and showed it to. I ended the relationship after the cops got called by a lady down the street. Apparently she decided to mow my grass topless.

It was a bummer to let her go, but it got the point where I was having to look after what she would do during the day while I wasn't there.

Can you say cocaine?

I saw in somewhere in some countries lots of people do the stripper pole for exercise and fun. I've never been to one so I can't say much else.

I have known a couple of strippers over the years. Yes they are fun, however can be very volatile at times.

One just loved being naked and wanted to show off all the time. Neighbors started bitching that she was around my house naked or barely dressed. Neighbor kid across the street video taped her walking to my mail box in a thong and topless. Of course his parents found the tape, and showed it to. I ended the relationship after the cops got called by a lady down the street. Apparently she decided to mow my grass topless.

It was a bummer to let her go, but it got the point where I was having to look after what she would do during the day while I wasn't there.

Can you say cocaine?

Hmm... I wish I could've borrowed her to do some work around my house. Why I couldn't be your neighbor!

See that is a reason why you have to live in the country or go further in the woods to avoid problems with neighbors.

hi

I always have had this fantasy where my wife perform stripping on a stage for a group of older horny strangers while I sit amongst them and hear their comments

I saw in somewhere in some countries lots of people do the stripper pole for exercise and fun. I've never been to one so I can't say much else.

I used to be a stripper when I was 20. Most fun job I ever had. I still pole dance at home for exercise (as well as for fun). At 34 it keeps me in shape and I feel just as sexy as when I was 20.

Even made a thread about it which I will shamelessly plug here: :D

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1008495

My stripper fantasies tend to be of the strip search/forced to undress variety.

Back