Upskirt Pics

Upskirt Fantasy

Thanks for posting, Stromer. Nothing gets me going like a good upskirt such as this one.

This is one of my favorite fantasies when I see a lady loading groceries, etc. into the car. I just wanna go up behind her and...

Also, have had the odd jerk in the Costco parking lot watching as she loads the big grocery cart of items into the trunk or back of the SUV. Hopefully, one day...

Aww...Thanks for the love! I feel sexxxy (except when my knuckles bounce across the ground).

mmmmm

I think that I would love doing that I love walking around with no bra on and seeing the guys stare as I walk by that gets me so worked up

No, no I still believe you can't get that kinda selfy on your own, .perhaps with a timer.
My sexy friend discovered the view while I was on a conference call. I had help with the picture. So no, my arms aren't that long.

Disbelief

While at the Cinci tennis tournament, I went up to the mercedes that was on display. A lady was in the front seat with the door open. I came walking up from the front of the door. She moved to get out and to my disbelief, there she was in all her glory.

To this day, I can not believe it. I was stunned and just turned around. Looking back, I should have complimented her on the view but it happened so fast. I was not prepared for I could not talk.

So now when I go out I try to be more alert. Hopefully I have something to say....

To whomever that lady was....THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
I am not sure of the other pervs on this thread, but I for one would loved to be flashed by Sugareee any time. Hopefully she has another hot moment, here. :D

Seeing a woman tease with a short skirt on and making it appear unintentional is hot. Seeing them with no panties is hot but it is a huge turn on for me if she is wearing a nice sexy pair of panties, instant hard on.

14212092574_d4e8d89e49.jpg

Seeing a woman tease with a short skirt on and making it appear unintentional is hot. Seeing them with no panties is hot but it is a huge turn on for me if she is wearing a nice sexy pair of panties, instant hard on.

14212092574_d4e8d89e49.jpg

great legs

I am so horrible for doing this, at a hospital no less, but while waiting I sat in a chair that could be seen down a long hallway.. Wearing a jean skirt, purposely left myself open.. :p

I am so horrible for doing this, at a hospital no less, but while waiting I sat in a chair that could be seen down a long hallway.. Wearing a jean skirt, purposely left myself open.. :p

This reminded me of a job interview I did years ago. I wore conventional business attire, but the skirt was button up and fairly short. I left some of the buttons undone, so that when I crossed my legs it was easy to see up my skirt.

The guy who interviewed me turned out to be kind of sexy and the interview went well. He invited me out to lunch and the inevitable happened. I saw him a few times afterwards. But didn't take the job.

There are two ladies in the Golf League after us...they have no problem flashing some of us...

Love this topic! Don't know how I've missed it for so long! I don't know anyone who doesn't love seeing up a woman's skirt but I go the extra mile to catch a glimpse AND if they want it returning the favor (although not up my skirt lol as I don't wear skirts) but maybe a hard obvious buldge through my jeans or pulling the leg of my shorts up to expose what they've done to me.

This reminded me of a job interview I did years ago. I wore conventional business attire, but the skirt was button up and fairly short. I left some of the buttons undone, so that when I crossed my legs it was easy to see up my skirt.

The guy who interviewed me turned out to be kind of sexy and the interview went well. He invited me out to lunch and the inevitable happened. I saw him a few times afterwards. But didn't take the job.

Naughty and yummy.. :)

Yes !

I've carried on this several times on skirts and sliding up legs.
I've been turned on a lot when young guys stare specially and few hunks..

Back