The Bull

Taurus held her head steady as he plunged his stiffened appendage down her throat. He held it there for a few seconds, letting himself go in the joyous feelings of her throat's contractions around him. He then pulled himself out enough to remain in her mouth, but giving her the chance to breathe before he cut her off again. The passage of her lips firmly sealed about his shaft added another layer to the complex array of tactile sensations she was giving him, pleasing him more than he could ever remember. His sole concession to acknowledging her effects on him was his deep breathing, and the effort he put into not make any other identifiable sounds.

He thought of continuing until he filled her belly with his cum, but thought of other places he wanted to enjoy. He gave her one last thrust. He gripped her hair tightly, pulling her onto him and keeping her locked in place. He held her through her struggles, knowing that she was not courageous enough to bite him and make him pull out. He continued to the point where he was certain she was about to pass out, and withdrew himself from her completely.

As she fought for her breath and was still locked in place by his firm grasp, Taurus knelt down before her. He smiled, his right hand releasing the firm grip of her hair to gently caress the side of her face. He knelt forward, kissing the same cheek he caressed, before releasing her head completely. He grabbed his balaclava, rolling it over his face until the voice distorter was in place.

"You did well. Keep this behaviour up, and I will release you when everything is finished. You keep your part of the deal, I will keep mine." He rolled the balaclava up until he was more a beanie. He paused near her well presented behind, gazing at the near perfection before him.

His hand swatted her buttocks hard, fast and without any warning. Five blows were delivered, then nothing. He stepped quietly, moving around so he stood on the other side. When his hand made contact again, it was soft, caressing and following of her curves. His fingers even brushed the valley between the twin globes of flesh, teasing both entrances hiding nearby.

The hand left again, only to deliver twenty sharp blows, with random intervals between each blow, sometimes a blow was followed by a gentle caress, or a short massaging. The only indicator Taurus gave her as to the nature of the contact was when his hand actually reached her skin. Until that stage, he gave her no knowledge of a forthcoming slap, or gentle touch.

He walked over to his little collection of toys and props, finding the next item he was going to use. It was a clear plastic butt plug, and he carried a small pump bottle of lube with him. He laid the plug on the blonde's back, while he parted her cheeks and squirted two healthy dollops on her anus. He worked the lube into the skin, then one finger started working into her passageway. When he squeezed a second finger in, he applied some more lube, and worked it in deeper.

Taurus found himself turned on by the getting her ready. He liked seeing his fingers disappearing into her tight brow star as he got it prepared for the toy he was about to apply. His thoughts strayed to the ultimate goal; of taking her in the ass, fucking her as he would if her fucked her normally. His mind even heard her screaming out her joy in her ravishment, and he only hoped she lived up to his imagination.

He pulled his fingers out, lubed up the plug, and proceeded to work it into her. The muscles were used to his most recent intrusion, so it was a little easier to get the initial part of the plug in. But then she resisted. He slowed down, applying his force steadily and evenly, sinking the broadening head deeper into her body. Taurus felt the tension from her through the plug, but it was not her decision, it was his. With one last bit of effort, the head of the plug was finally in, and her body finished the job for him.

He tapped the base a couple of times, making sure if was fully seated. He warmly caressed her rear, pressing her cheeks together to reminder her of the parts of the plug that were outside of her. Again, the balaclava was rolled down.

"You look very pretty now. So much so, I think I will have to give you a good hard fucking. You'd like that right now, wouldn't you? Or would you like something else to happen to you right now?"

Taurus walked around, and squatted in front of her, looking at her face was best he could.

"Better still. Tell me how you feel after this first part of our celebrating. Be honest with me too. When you tell me, also tell me why you liked it, or didn't like it. We will have the chance to do all those things you like again, and maybe find different ways of doing the times you didn't like." He settled himself.

"So... enlighten me."
 
Bridget relaxed her mouth and throat as much as she could, allowing him to do as he pleased. This seemed to consist mainly of blocking her throat just long enough to make her start to panic and then giving her barely long enough to breathe before doing so again. Her eyes watered as he plunged beyond the back of her mouth time after time but she didn’t struggle. She didn’t fight. She hacked and gagged and let him do what he wanted. After a little while his pace was almost familiar, she had figured out when she could snatch some air, when she could try to involve her tongue in pleasing him without fear of swallowing it.

Then all of a sudden he was buried in her throat deeper than ever, hands in her hair holding her in place. Stopping her from even attempting to pull away. The seconds drew out and still he remained deep in her mouth. Too deep.
Heavy weight began to press down on her chest, burning increasing as he blocked her airway and ensured no matter how she wriggled, there would be no air reaching her lungs. Panic spiked inside, making her waste what little air she had left. She was just about to give in to the pressure when he suddenly pulled away. Gasping at the air, tears filling her eyes and seeping into the blindfold as relief and fear and a strange sense of gratefulness mingled and surged through her veins.

She jerked as she felt him touch her face, stroke it. Then came a kiss, at least what felt like a kiss. Lips trembling, entire body shaking,
"You did well. Keep this behaviour up, and I will release you when everything is finished. You keep your part of the deal, I will keep mine."
…thank you…” She gasped. Hating that she was so apparently eager to thank him for what he did.

She sensed he had moved away from her face but it was only when the vicious strokes started to rain down on her behind that she found out where he had gone to. Her whole body tensed, arms pulling futilely at the ropes around her wrists, crying out five times. Her voice echoing in the room, the cries just starting to blend when the torment stopped as quickly as it had started.

She sobbed as his hand touched her again, this time so gently. She whimpered when fingers passed over sensitive spots, private places.
Then the pain returned, mixed torturously with moments of kindness in between. Her rear felt on fire by the time he had finished, her mind lost count of the blows somewhere around ten or eleven.

Bridget was just regaining control over her breathing when she felt something come to rest upon her back. It was light and relatively small but beyond that she had no idea what it might be. She got a fairly conclusive clue swiftly afterwards. Her buttocks pulled apart and coolness landing squarely against that most intimate of holes.

…please, d-…” She began to plead quietly before remembering the promise she herself had made.
She would not resist.
She whimpered again as a finger pushed into that untouched entrance and began to slip back and forth. Pushing and spreading the cool gel inside, deeper. A groan as another finger joined the first and continued to slowly but steadily open her up.

Then the fingers went, the object left her back and she felt something unyielding pushing against her. His fingers’ work ensured it started to enter her before she could even attempt to stop it. Deeper, pushing wider, making her fidget and tense. The alien feeling of something inside her, inside there. A little more, then a little more. Deeper and deeper. Then a strange sense of relief as the object ceased to widen and almost popped inside her.

"You look very pretty now. So much so, I think I will have to give you a good hard fucking. You'd like that right now, wouldn't you? Or would you like something else to happen to you right now?"
I…” Bridget started to reply that despite the gagging and the harsh spanking, even despite the foreign and unfamiliar object lodged inside her, despite all of that, she was aroused and yes, she would. But he continued and cut her off, his voice suddenly closer to her face.

"Better still. Tell me how you feel after this first part of our celebrating. Be honest with me too. When you tell me, also tell me why you liked it, or didn't like it. We will have the chance to do all those things you like again, and maybe find different ways of doing the times you didn't like."

Bridget wet her lips. There was little doubt in her mind that he would know if she lied, if she spoke as she believed he might want. She’d spoken honestly before and he wanted more. In a way this expressing of her feelings, of her thoughts, was worse than the physical use, the sexual torment. This was giving him something he couldn’t take by himself. She had to give it freely.
"So... enlighten me."

I feel…turned on, more than I would have believed,” She began, glad the blindfold meant she didn’t have to look into those eyes. “When you, I mean, when you were in my mouth…my throat…I did enjoy it. At least until the end when…when I couldn’t breathe. That I didn’t like. It scared me, but at the same time it didn’t. I don’t know why and I don’t know that I can explain but I knew somehow you wouldn’t let me die. Not like that…

She thought back to the strikes to her behind, the skin still hot and stinging, and how her sex had pulsed between her thighs at each connection of palm and flesh. How it was only the position that had probably concealed the subtle bucking of her hips with each blow.

The thing, the thing you’ve put inside me…” Bridget’s voice was tentative, thoroughly unsure of how to explain, no clear idea of even what words to use. “No one has ever…not there” Her voice trembled slightly. “I’d never even considered letting anyone…and it scares me and excites me almost in equal amounts…which somehow worries me even more…” She swallowed audibly before adding quietly. “Please…please, just…just-” She couldn’t bring herself to ask him to be considerate or gentle. They were the words of lovers. That couldn’t be further from what they were. “…carry on. As you wish. Please.
 
Taurus watched the tongue slowly dampen her lips. Both had brought him pleasure just before, and would no doubt do so again. He thought she was enjoying what he was doing to her, but he wanted to hear it from her own lips. Surely he had done things she hadn't liked, but once he knew what turned her on, he would make sure that she experienced more of that in the future.

“I feel…turned on, more than I would have believed. When you, I mean, when you were in my mouth…my throat…I did enjoy it. At least until the end when…when I couldn’t breathe. That I didn’t like. It scared me, but at the same time it didn’t. I don’t know why and I don’t know that I can explain but I knew somehow you wouldn’t let me die. Not like that…”

He nodded, forgetting that she couldn't see him at all. She enjoyed having his cock in her mouth and throat, but not held to the point of choking completely. He felt pleased to hear that, because he really liked how she was using her mouth on his cock.

“The thing, the thing you’ve put inside me… No one has ever…not there… I’d never even considered letting anyone…and it scares me and excites me almost in equal amounts…which somehow worries me even more… Please…please, just… just… carry on. As you wish. Please.”

"Don't concern yourself over that too much. You'll be taken there very soon, and you'll know what you have been missing out on. But you didn't mention anything about the spankings. Rather remiss of you to do that. So, we will just have to remind you to not to forget anything in future."

Taurus went back to where the various toys and implements were, finding the two nipple clamps as well as the weights designed to be fitted to them. He got back to his blonde captive, kneeling down and tweaking the closer nipple. When it was nicely firm, he attached the clamp. He waited a few seconds, then repeated it for the other nipple. He picked up the weights, and attached them to each of the clamps.

"There. You will remember not to leave anything out in future, wont you?"

He rolled up the balaclava, clearing his face as he took his place behind her. he quickly lined her up, and thrust himself in. The placement of the buttplug made her velvet darkness much tighter. Knowing it was having a good effect on him, he slowed himself down to make the experience even more intense for her. He even shifted his stance to make sure that he was grinding that little harder on her g-spot.

His fucking of her was doing more that just pleasing him physically. Taurus felt something stirring deeper within himself, making the pleasure he was reaping from her greater. He clamped his lips together hard, muffling the whimpers and moans he desperately wanted to share with her, to let her know how good she was to him. But no matter how well he did, the noises still managed to escape him enough to be heard. But it was one final driving plunge into her hot, cramped depths that brought him to an explosive finish. His stifled grunts sounded more like whimpers as he pulsed within her tighter than normal confines. Each one was a pure jolt of ecstasy that threatened to make him collapse from joy.

He peak finally passed, he stood hard against her battered rear, holding her hips to keep himself steady. He finally opened his mouth to breath in the much needed air he had been denying himself earlier by being quiet. He pulled himself out slowly, listening to the slurping noise as he extracted himself. The noise brought a smile to his face. He then bent over his companion's lush body, his hands lightly scraping the sides of her chest and breasts until he got a hold of the clamps. He tugged the left one slightly, then released the captured nipple. Taurus waited until she got of the effects of the release, then did the same for the right.

When she finally stilled, he straightened, and put the clamps back with the rest of the unused toys. He rolled the balaclava down and walked to stand in front of her.

"Now, tell me about the things we have done together that you haven't commented on yet. How did you like them? Whether or not they excited you and what, if anything, you are looking forward to doing or trying next."
 
Last edited:
"Don't concern yourself over that too much. You'll be taken there very soon, and you'll know what you have been missing out on. But you didn't mention anything about the spankings. Rather remiss of you to do that. So, we will just have to remind you to not to forget anything in future."

Bridget winced, she hadn’t consciously forgotten the spankings. How could she when they’d affected her as they had? No matter now. She hadn’t spoken of them and thusly gone against his instruction. Some kind of punishment was coming, of that she was certain.

She heard him move away, small sounds followed before his footsteps drew nearer. She yelped softly as strong fingers closed around her nipple, pinching and pulling it to full hardness. This was followed by a whimper as fingers were replaced by something even tighter and far more uncomfortable. Bridget had a suspicion as to what had just been latched onto the peak of her breast but she wasn’t certain. If she was honest, she preferred the uncertainty. Within a few minutes both breasts had been treated to identical treatment, both throbbing beneath the tight pressure of something small and unforgiving. Just when she thought he had finished, she was wrong. There was a tug on each breast one after the other. Something heavy pulling down on sensitive flesh making her whimper a little more loudly and causing her fingers to curl tightly against her palms.

"There. You will remember not to leave anything out in future, won’t you?"
I will, I promise…” Bridget’s voice shook constantly as she tried to ignore the tingling sting in her chest. “…I’m sorry…
She sensed he’d moved but it was only when she felt hands on her hips and the nudge of stiff flesh between her thighs she realised where he was and what was about to happen. One stroke and he was buried inside her. The object lodged in her behind made him feel even larger than he usually did, making her groan throatily as he plunged in and out of her embarrassingly wet sex.

Her eyes rolled slightly as his angle and speed changed, making her hips try futilely to buck up against him. Time and again she cried out, every connection of their bodies making whatever he had clipped to her nipples swing and pull as a result. Other than her own sounds, and those of his shaft spearing her pussy, it was silent – as it always was when he had taken her. Then she thought she heard something. In amongst the heavy breathing behind her she thought she heard a noise. Quiet and almost missable given all that was going on but there all the same. They were sounds one would expect to hear given what was going on but sounds she somehow never thought she’d hear him make. Sounds of enjoyment and pleasure. They were tightly delivered so she obviously believed he was trying to hold them back.

As his pace picked up and his rhythm more frenetic, so did the sounds. Bridget found herself almost holding her own breath trying to hear them, feeling a rush of something very vaguely like pride when each stifled noise reached her ears.

He came, fairly quickly, and withdrew. Leaving her sex tingling and her rear sore from the crashing of his hips against the recently spanked flesh. Fingertips dragged over her skin and then the pull on a nipple increased, making her whine as soft flesh was stretched before the pressure was removed. There was a second or two, maybe less, of relief before the blood returned to the formerly captured tip and a wave of tingling pain rushed through her. She writhed slightly over the wooden stand beneath her as she waited for the discomfort to pass.
Then came the other nipple. More whines, more squirms.

"Now, tell me about the things we have done together that you haven't commented on yet. How did you like them? Whether or not they excited you and what, if anything, you are looking forward to doing or trying next."

When you spanked me…it…it felt really good,” The speed with which she replied took Bridget a little by surprise. “I could feel myself getting wetter, and my…my clit, well, it…it almost…it felt good.” She finished less than eloquently. “No one had done that to me before and…well…I enjoyed it, it excited me…more than I would have expected. I think I…” Bridget heard the words leave her lips but wasn’t entirely sure she’d decided to say them. “…I’d like for you to do that again.
As for trying things next, she was at a loss. Almost everything they’d done together was a first time of sorts for her. She didn’t think that was going to change anytime soon.

I don’t know how I feel about…” Her cheeks burned, she didn’t even know what she should call it. Not really. Not in this situation. “…about you taking my…my ass but I have to admit I am curious…nervous…but curious…
 
Taurus listened to the captive woman's reply to his questions. He filed away the knowledge of how she liked the spankings, the oral she received and how she felt about having anal sex. It would make their time together much more interesting.

But she neglected other points in her answers. He sighed, and walked over to where the toys waited for him. He found a flogger and returned to squat before her.

"You don't seem to understand what I have been asking you. Even after being punished, you still fail to do as you have been told."

The flogger sailed through the air, striking her thighs with the fullest force he could deliver.

"And what of the nipple clamps?" The flogger crashed into her thighs yet again. "Those happened to you, yet you didn't speak of them." The flogger struck her thighs again. "What of being tied up? Being restricted as you have been while being taken? That has happened to you as well, and you have not spoken of it." The thunderous slap filled the room again. "What of how it felt being fucked while the butt plug was in your ass?" He struck her again.

"Finally, what about the flogging? What has that done to you?"

He dropped the flogger, and grabbed her hair, lifting her head slightly. "You need to remember to do as you are instructed. Be a good woman, good things will happen to you, like those things you have told me you like. Soon, I will fuck your ass, and you will tell me how it felt for you, and whether you will want to have it happen again." He brought the mechanical close to her ear. "Remember, I walked into your home with the plan of killing you. Everything that has happened since has been simply because I saw another use for you. Don't make me regret that change of heart."
 
"You don't seem to understand what I have been asking you. Even after being punished, you still fail to do as you have been told."
"But I..." The words were cut off sharply with a yelp as stinging pain crashed into her legs. Bridget jerked, half lifting up from the support beneath her body.

"And what of the nipple clamps?"
Another strike. Another cry.
"Those happened to you, yet you didn't speak of them."
"I'm sorry!" Her tone was plaintive as whatever he was hitting her with made contact once more. Robbing her of breath for a second.

"What of being tied up? Being restricted as you have been while being taken? That has happened to you as well, and you have not spoken of it."
"I'm sorry!" She yelled, her voice clearly broke and tears already dampening the blindfold.
"What of how it felt being fucked while the butt plug was in your ass?"
No more apologies, just a slightly howling sound as another vicious strike landed on her thighs.

"Finally, what about the flogging? What has that done to you?"
She felt a tug in her hair, lifting her face to where she imagined his face must be. Bridget was trembling uncontrollably. Her skin felt as if was on fire, tingling and stinging in the wake of the flogging.

"You need to remember to do as you are instructed. Be a good woman, good things will happen to you, like those things you have told me you like. Soon, I will fuck your ass, and you will tell me how it felt for you, and whether you will want to have it happen again."
"I...I'm sorry...I didn't...I didn't mean to...to disobey I just...I didn't..."

Her whimpers were brought to a sudden and complete stop as the artificial voice buzzed next to her ear.
"Remember, I walked into your home with the plan of killing you. Everything that has happened since has been simply because I saw another use for you. Don't make me regret that change of heart."

"I won't. I promise. I won't." Her voice was still pained but it was a little less panicky than before. "I...I want to please you...please..."
She wet her lips before quickly launching in an explanation to answer all of his questions she had skipped over in her embarrassment. Wanting to make amends and as swiftly as possible, although as she drew breath to do just that she wondered if it was the promise of being left to live that motivated her or something stranger. The idea of displeasing him somehow seeming momentarily worse.

"The clamps hurt, they did but they made me feel...it felt like they were linked to my pussy, it felt good." She was desperate not to leave anything out this time. "I used to feel nervous when you tied me up, feel panic that I was trapped but now I...the rope, the feeling of being restrained is almost exciting. You have me here. I can't leave. You don't have to tie me up, I couldn't get away even if I tried but tying me up...it...it's something else. I don't fully understand what it is but knowing that I'm held in place...in whatever position you have determined...that it's inescapable...it's powerful. Very powerful."

Her voice was starting to sound a little more level now.
"It made me feel dirty and used to have you take me with that...plug...inside me but it made my pussy so wet and made me want you to continue to..." There was the slightest hesitation. "...to keep fucking me because it felt so very good."

"The flogger hurt." She replied quietly. "I didn't...I didn't like that at all...and I'm sorry...sorry to have made you use it on me..."

Her brain cried out for a moment.
'You're sorry for making him hurt you?'
The thought was swallowed up as her brain thought of something else.

"...Don't make me regret that change of heart..."
Heart.
He could have said 'decision' or 'choice'. He said 'heart'.
Those stifled sounds from before drifted back through her memory, along with that odd sense of pride that had accompanied them.
It probably didn't mean anything, he probably didn't even know he'd said it. But she clung to it. Clung to the hope that she might mean something. That she might be harder to dispose of than she feared she was.

"I'm sorry for making you question the choice to bring me here...please...let me...let me show you how sorry I am..." She finished speaking without the faintest idea of what she could do to show him anything at all but the words came out before she could stop them and they sounded fairly genuine.
 
Last edited:
She screamed, cried and told him what she felt about everything that had happened to her while she was his captive. He believed her on all counts, especially when it came to his use of the flogger on her to motivate her to talk.

He released her head slowly, so she didn't get hurt by the sudden drop. Her last words sounded in his mind again and again.

"I'm sorry for making you question the choice to bring me here...please...let me...let me show you how sorry I am..."

He picked up the flogger, staring at her rear slowly growing more red from her recent punishment.

"...let me show you how sorry I am..."

Taurus dropped the leather device on top of the other toys.

"...let me show you how sorry I am..."

Without a word, he walked back and untied her ankles one at a time. Her wrists followed and finally her torso was unbound. He grabbed her by the roots of her hair, guiding her roughly off the A-Frame she had been tied to.

"Listen to me. I will place you on your bed. You will remain there, in the position I leave you in. When I am ready, you will then show me how sorry you are. Do it well, and you will be rewarded. Fail to do it well, and you will be punished further."

Without pause, he led her to her mattress, holding her high so she was unsteady on her feet as she followed. With equal roughness, he shoved her down onto her elbows and knees, shifting her body and limbs until he was happy with her positioning.

"Stay there." He went back and grabbed the lube, applying it to his cock. He shivered at the coldness, but by the time he had coated his cock, it was no longer cold. Plus, he was fully hard in readiness to take her once more. He had little doubt that the woman would do her best, and he had hopes that she would enjoy what was going to pass, since she would be the one controlling the terms.

Taurus dropped between her legs, resting back on his heels while he pulled the buttplug out a little rougher than he put it in. Once it was free of her body, he tossed over to the middle of the room. He raised himself up onto his knees, bringing his lubed rod to the outside of her still gaping arse.

"Show me how sorry you are. Fuck your arse on my cock, and make me cum inside you. Then once that is done, you will tell me how it felt to have your arse taken. Finally, I will tell you how well you did, and what will happen after that."

He pushed himself forward until the greasy head of his cock touched her anal ring.
 
Last edited:
He released her hair and moved away. Bridget was trembling incessantly, skin all over her body tingling and burning from the flogger’s less than gentle caresses. She waited, straining to figure out where he’d gone, what he was doing, trying to sense if she’d somehow managed to make everything ten times worse than it already was.

Then she suddenly felt fingers near her ankles, ropes being slackened, then removed completely. The same hands freed her arms and then moved swiftly into her hair and lifted her with little compassion from the frame she’d been bent over. Her feet skittered along the floor as he yanked her along. High on her toes, back stretched, head pulled back.

"Listen to me. I will place you on your bed. You will remain there, in the position I leave you in. When I am ready, you will then show me how sorry you are. Do it will, and you will be rewarded. Fail to do it well, and you will be punished further."
I won’t move…I promise…” Her assurance faded into a stifled groan as he pushed her down onto the mattress. Propping her up on knees and pushing her head down but keeping her chest aloft on her elbows. The position left her completely vulnerable, with her ass high in the air behind her, and she was certain that was precisely his intention.

"Stay there."
Bridget licked her lips, barely breathing as she tried to figure out what on earth was going to happen now. She soon got her answer. She felt the plug in her rear suddenly being pulled, eased out with nowhere near as much care had been used to insert it. She bit her lip as she felt the odd sensation of the usually tightly closed entrance being more relaxed. He shifted behind her and she felt the air move between their bodies and drift over that sensitive area.

"Show me how sorry you are. Fuck your arse on my cock, and make me cum inside you. Then once that is done, you will tell me how it felt to have your arse taken. Finally, I will tell you how well you did, and what will happen after that."
She felt her cheeks burn, grateful that the position hid her humiliation at his instruction.
She felt his cock pushing at the widened opening and felt a wave of repulsion. He stopped. He was really going to make her do this to herself.

She felt tears prick at the backs of her eyes as she took a deep breath and slowly pushed her hips backwards. The head of his shaft pushed easily against her ass, nudging inside. It felt so strange, getting more difficult as she forced herself to keep pushing back against him. Inch after inch invaded her untouched passage. She whimpered as she forced herself to take him, pushing her ass further and further back until she felt his thighs against hers. It felt so odd to be so full there.

She waited as long as she dared to try and grow accustomed to his size, to the idea of what was happening, but she didn’t wait long. He had given her his instructions and she didn’t doubt that failure of any kind would not end well.

Bridget’s fingers curled into her palms as she moved away from him and forced herself back onto him for the first time, a long shaky breath leaving her lips with a low moan accompanying it. Slowly, painfully slowly, she started to rock back and forth on her knees. Taking him back into her tightness again and again. She heard herself groan as she started to increase the speed with which she impaled herself, the force with which she drove herself down onto him.

She needed to show him how sorry she was. She was incredibly sorry.
 
Taurus remained still, using all of his self control not to plunge himself into her awaiting back passage. But he needed her to make the next move. He wanted her to forcibly take her own virginity in this manner. And she didn't fail to disappoint.

Her ring was not fully expanded, so he felt the pressure about the head of his cock as he slid into her. But she pushed her self back, taking more of him in. He watched as his length slowly descended into her body, a part of her body that no one else had the joy of enjoying. The grip was fantastic, and that initial penetration drove him higher than he imagined it would. He knew it would be one of the more exotic acts he would ever perform, but seeing his cock sliding into and out of that hole was an immense turn on for him.

What made it all the more thrilling was listening to his captive as she worked him with her ass. The first full stroke had a shuddered breath escape her lips, only to be replaced by a groan. As she increased her tempo, and the power of her thrusts, Taurus found himself incapable of remaining a static participant. His hips moved a little, adding effectively an inch of movement to their strokes.

His breathing was loud enough to be heard, and he didn't care. From a pure physical standpoint, he was getting the best fuck from her. He was holding back his own release, wanting her to get higher, more excited and aroused by the act. He felt certain that the woman was feeling humiliated by what he got her to do, and he briefly wondered if she was getting excited by the act as well.

His hands went behind his back, fingers laced and pressing against the other hand painfully. He had given up trying to hide his thrusts, but the hands behind his back forced him to control how much effort he put in. Most of the work, the movement, was from her. She was still the one violating her own ass using his cock.

He felt the signs of his body's pending release. He clamped his mouth shut, his breathing sounding extremely loud going through his nostrils. Small whimpers were heard between the slaps of their bodies meeting, until he finally erupted within her. Taurus opened his mouth wide, focused on breathing while his body propelled him to places he longed to return to. Places where there was nothing to feel or remember. That perfect moment of blissful peace before the world crashed back on him.

His hands found her hips, giving him some moral support as he regained control once more. He pulled his sloppy, deflating cock from her as her anal ring still tried to close down around him. He watched as it slowly shrank back to closer to the proper size. He gazed almost absentmindedly as his cum trickled from where he had used her and found great joy as well. Without a word, he rolled onto his feet, standing up. It was a short trip to the kitchen, where he soaked a toweling cloth with water, and returned to her room. He dropped down behind her, wiping the abused area tenderly, cooling and soothing the flesh.

The balaclava was rolled down, the distorter sitting in its proper place. "Is there anything else that needs to be done?"
 
Last edited:
Back and forth, back and forth. She took him inside her rear time and again, genuinely surprised at how rapidly the discomfort faded. How relatively easy it was to push back and drive him back into her bowels. She knew she should feel disgusting and debased and she did. But she also felt something else. Something far worse.

He started responding, just a little, but enough to push him that little bit deeper. Claiming that little bit more of her. Those last little parts that had escaped his touch until then. Her fingers curled into her meagre blanket and her teeth fastened on her lower lip as a moan escaped between them. A loud moan. A genuine moan. She was...enjoying this?

Another moan came. And another. Heavy breathing blending with whimpers as flogged skin was brushed against, was leant on, interspersed with groans that were undeniably those of pleasure. She held back as many as she could.

Eventually she felt him twitching deep inside her and filling in a place she'd never been filled before. And yet as he spasmed and shot his seed into her deepest reaches, it was all she could do to keep her hand away from her thighs and from plunging into the needy sex that wanted nothing more than to be filled. She was so close to a climax of her own that it terrified her.

He left her. He pulled out and left her. No words. Nothing. She was about to think it might be safe to roll onto her side when footsteps returned and that almost caring touch was there once more, cleaning her behind gently with something soft and wet. Cleaning her thoroughly before the mechanical voice returned.
"Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

Bridget knew what he meant. Instructions had been given and she had better follow them. She had no intention of giving him any reason to think she deserved another flogging.

"Once that is done, you will tell me how it felt to have your arse taken. Finally, I will tell you how well you did, and what will happen after that."

She nodded, not moving from the position in which she'd been left, turning her head slightly to aim her voice back over her shoulder and towards the voice.
"Y-yes," She began shakily. "It felt strange to have you...to have my ass taken like that. I mean I've never, no one's ever..." She swallowed noisily. "That was my first time and I...I don't know why but I...I liked it." Her brow creased in confusion.

There were waves of something wanton and unbearable radiating out from her core. Her thighs were wet. Wetter now than they had been. Her sex was aching, from wanting to feel something...wanting to feel him...inside. Aching so much.

She was so confused.

"I...I got so excited and I...I felt so close and...I really don't understand why but all I wanted to do was..." Her cheeks burnt as she forced herself to finish. Facing embarrassment would be much more preferable to facing another beating for not telling him the truth. "...was touch myself."

She took a breath. Then another. Then she heard herself say something she never, ever, thought she would.

"Can I? Can I, please?" Her voice was soft, pleading, edged with need. "Please can I touch myself...?" She wanted to call him something, to use a name, a title anything. Filled with a real need to have these strange desires aimed at a person, not just a voice. But she hadn't the faintest clue on who or what he truly was. "Please...can I touch myself, for you?"
 
[OOC: A big thank you to Brit for supplying Bridget's answer to the question.]

Taurus held the cloth against her no longer virgin ass, moving it about to allow more damp and cooler parts of the cloth to rest against her. She had done well, so there was no need to make her suffer needlessly. He noticed that she moved her head slightly to better direct her voice.

"Y-yes. It felt strange to have you...to have my ass taken like that. I mean I've never, no one's ever... That was my first time and I...I don't know why but I...I liked it."

Her voice was shaky, full of confusion and anxiety about talking to him about what had happened to her. He was certain that there was a large amount of discomfort discussing such a personal matter with a stranger; a nameless man who kidnapped her and raped her repeatedly in many degrading ways.

"I...I got so excited and I...I felt so close and...I really don't understand why but all I wanted to do was... was touch myself."

"Hmmmm... then that will be added to the list of ways to enjoy your luscious body that you find enjoyable too. You enjoy having my cock in your mouth, cunt and ass. That is good to know."

He had barely finished his words when she spoke again.

"Can I? Can I, please? Please can I touch myself...? Please...can I touch myself, for you?"

He heard it clearly in her voice. A deep need that she pleaded him to permit her. His eyes narrowed, deeply thinking about whether to allow it or not. The fact she desired to do it, for him, was a boost to his ego. She was willingly giving the control over to him, acknowledging his power over her. That he was the source of her orgasms, even at her own hands.

He removed the towel from her anus, finding a clear patch of cloth, wiping himself clean from his violation of her back passage. Even as he performed that task, he needed to ensure that his dominance over her was complete.

"Why should I let you touch yourself, even for me?"

He stayed kneeling, methodically cleaning himself as he waited for her to to answer his question. He was tempted to rush her along, but this question was too important for him to do anything to disrupt her thoughts.

"Because I want to." There was a pause, he could almost hear her thoughts rattling in her head like a runaway train.

"Because I need to. I want to show you, share with you, just how much I've enjoyed this. You asked me to tell you everything, you've asked me to share the details of every moment with you. Why can't I share this with you? Please, please let me."

The pause was shorter, but far more intense.

"And because... I think you want to see it."

"Is that so?" His laugh, even through the distorter, was cold. "You think I would like seeing you play with yourself. Well, since you are such an exhibitionist, we can add that to your list." He hand found her hair, sharply tugging it and bending her neck back as far as it could go. "But you remember this. You do not ever touch yourself to please yourself without my express permission. You do, and I will beat you until you bleed. Be it from whip, cane or some other prop." He let go of her hair, letting her head drop back to the mattress. "Well, you want to show me how you touch yourself? Go ahead, touch yourself and make yourself cum. Never forget, woman, I am the only one who decides when you cum. Never forget."
 
"Why should I let you touch yourself, even for me?"

"Because I want to." Bridget meant it. She didn't believe that she would but she did. She really did.

"Because I need to. I want to show you, share with you, just how much I've enjoyed this. You asked me to tell you everything, you've asked me to share the details of every moment with you. Why can't I share this with you? Please, please let me."

Bridget was finding it increasingly harder to stay still in the position he had left her. The ache in her core was growing just at the thought of being able to touch, to tease.

"And because... I think you want to see it."

"Is that so?"

She felt her face glow red with embarrassment as he laughed at her.

"You think I would like seeing you play with yourself. Well, since you are such an exhibitionist, we can add that to your list."

Bridget was beginning to wish she'd never asked, when suddenly his hand pulled her hair harshly. Yanking her head up and back. Bending her back and straining her neck. Her breathing growing unsteady once again as that inhuman voice almost whispered in her ear.

"But you remember this. You do not ever touch yourself to please yourself without my express permission. You do, and I will beat you until you bleed. Be it from whip, cane or some other prop."

"I won't...I promise..."

"Well, you want to show me how you touch yourself? Go ahead, touch yourself and make yourself cum. Never forget, woman, I am the only one who decides when you cum. Never forget."

He hadn't told her she could move, only that she could touch and so without attempting to form a reply Bridget reached back between her legs and whimpered softly as fingers found wet folds. Her face was resting against the mattress, turned to the side to allow her steadily deepening breaths to escape.

Fingertips moved, rubbing gently. Circling her clit, gathering some of the copious moisture to ease her fingers' passage back and forth, a finger delving deeper and then pushing into herself. A growling sound now, insides still a little sore from his earlier use of her, but she didn't stop. Most of her upper body weight was now resting on her shoulder as her other hand shifted to touch her chest. Fingers finding a nipple and pulling, far more gently than any of his touches had been. Groaning against the bedding as she steadily pushed herself towards the peak that excited her as much as it frightened her.

Idly she wondered what had happened to her. What she was turning into. The Bridget who'd been brought here would never had touched herself in front of another. And yet here she was, ass in the air, legs spread and with two fingers now jamming in and out of her tight sex, a sex which was dripping wet after being treated so appallingly.

All of a sudden all Bridget was aware of was herself and him. Of the vague sounds of his breathing coming through the haze of pleasure she was smothering herself with. Listening, straining, to hear him.

'Never forget, woman, I am the only one who decides when you cum. Never forget.'

"Please..." She whined. Plaintive and desperate. "Please can I...please can I cum...?" Hips rolling incessantly over her fingers.

'Never forget.'

"Please can I cum...for you?"
 
Taurus took up a position that allowed him to see her face as well as see how she decided to excite herself. To his pleasure, she held the position he left her in while she took her own anal virginity. He lifted his balaclava, since he was not going to speak to her, and it just made his head hot if he wore it for too long.

He heard her soft whimper as her fingers reached her wet sex. Tentative fingers moved about, focusing on her bundle of sensitive nerve endings before moving out further, gathering the evidence of her arousal upon the tips of the exploring digits. He gazed on in growing excitement as a finger slipped between bright, puffy flesh, sinking from sight into a place he knew would be blazing hot and soaking wet. The rough, deep sounds that filled the room resonated deeply within Taurus, so much so his hand found his inflating flesh, slowly stroking it into hardened life. He caught movement elsewhere; her free hand going to one of her nipples, working it in conjunction with her main activity. He could feel the tension rising within her as her groans made it harder and harder to not take her as she was.

His stokes gathered more speed, totally ignorant of his own activities as he concentrated on what the blonde was doing to herself for his pleasure, as well as her own. Two fingers worked her pussy well, and he saw how much she was ready to be taken by the way her juices ran from her love canal.

Taurus felt the precum on his hand, confused at the sensation momentarily before he knew what was happening. He removed his hand from the straining, bobbling length that felt like it was trying to drag the rest of him closer to the bundle of blonde lust so close to him. He watched her hips sensually roll to add to the delights she was inflicting on herself as her fingers continued to plunge deep with her luscious body.

"Please... Please can I... please can I cum...? Please can I cum... for you?"

Her voice was desperate, pleading him openly and shamelessly. He opened his mouth to respond, catching himself at the last moment before he revealed his true voice to her. Taurus rolled down his balaclava, getting the voice distorter in place before giving her the release she craved.

"Cum for me. Now."

He remained still, not even breathing to hard as he took the front row seat to one of natures greatest displays - a woman in orgasm. He listened, he watched, he even took in the full, rich heady aroma of the woman at her peak of pleasure. He held himself in complete stasis, not wanting to ruin what he was experiencing by acting too swiftly. She finally reached the end of her orgasm, her body wracked by the release that she had held back. But that same body screamed to Taurus to take her again.

The balaclava was removed hastily, dropped to the floor by where he observed her. He walked around to stand where her head was against the mattress. He sunk to his knees, grabbing her shoulders and hauling her up onto her knees, dragging her closer to where he was. His lips slammed into hers, his tongue crashed past her lips and teeth, conquering the moist cavern beyond. He was relentless in his kiss, claiming her as his own in that one rough, indelicate action.

He released himself from the kiss, his hands all but throwing her back onto the mattress, before he grabbed her legs by the ankles and put them on his shoulders. He collapsed on her, pushing her back flat on the mattress, pinning her legs to her body as he found her opening to her sex and thrust himself into her as far as he could go with one brutal push. His face close to hers, he kissed her, muffling his own uncontrolled voice as he fucked her hard, fast and deep. He showed her no mercy as he plowed her with near total abandonment. He grunted, groaned, swore, called her names she would barely understand straight into her mouth as he continued to rape her mouth with his.

His own peak was racing towards him with all the force of a runaway train, and taking a big gamble, he pulled his lips form hers, and with a voice he barely recognized himself, uttered a single word.

"Cum."

His cock swelled to what felt like a size where it would split asunder before releasing a torrent of cum within her well used pussy. His mouth found hers again as he grunted and groaned through a climax that surpassed any he had before. His body shuddered, rivers of sweat running onto her as he barely held himself up enough to not crush her completely. He lifted his head, looked at the blindfold, wishing for a moment he could look into her face, and let her know who owned her body.

His heavy breath blasted over her face as he reminded himself of his promise to her. She couldn't identify him, so he had no reason to kill her. She deserved a reward for what she was doing for him. That, and he was growing tired of the blood that was draining from the city as they refused to do what they needed to do. This woman, whoever she was, would be the token survivor and the one act of kindness that would absolve all his other sins when the time came to end his war.

He climbed off her, walked over to grab his clothes. He put the distorter to his mouth.

"Stay there, remove the blindfold when the door closes. Rest. You will bathe soon."

He gathered all the remaining props, and left her on her mattress in the room by herself, along with the heady scent of sex. The door closed, he moved everything out of the way of the door, leaving there while he staggered off to shower, then recover.
 
"Cum for me. Now."

That inhuman voice hit her ear and within seconds she was lost. She felt herself almost gushing around her fingers, proof of her excitement dripping and running down her forearm which continued to stuff fingers in and out of her pussy, although with admittedly less force and speed than before.

Her voice rang out in the room, moans and lust filled sighed dancing in the air around her. She barely begun to come down from the dizzying heights when she heard a scuffle of movement and then strong hands lifted her up and away from the mattress. A breath had just been sucked through parted lips when his mouth crushed hers against his and kissed her. Bridget had never, ever, known a kiss come close. There was such need and desire and something deeper running through every meeting of lips and tongues. It was something far more primal, something possessive. She found her hands resting lightly on the arms that held her, forced her to endure the kiss without a second’s respite.

Then down. Flipped back onto the mattress on her back, legs lifted and parted and suddenly he was on her, in her in every way. Pinning her down, holding her, as his body took hers in a brutal fashion. But it was different, completely different from any time he’d taken her before. Whether it was the breath destroying kisses or the snatches of words that escaped between their mouths, the fact that her hands held the arms that forced her legs up and back and down to rest almost upon her own shoulders, the fact that her sex was more than ready for him, willingly accepting his vicious thrusts…Bridget couldn’t begin to say what part it was that told her it was different she just knew that it was.

She tried to meet and respond to the kisses, she failed for the most part but the fact that she wanted to was very different in itself.

It was, for want of a better word, a passionate coupling.

All the while he spoke to her and all the while she wanted to pull her mouth from his and hear his voice. But she knew for two reasons that wouldn’t happen. Firstly the mattress at her back held her head in place and left her mouth his to plunder, like the rest of her body. Secondly, she knew the consequences of knowing anything about him. Even recognising his voice could be enough reason to need to renege on his promise of release.
Suddenly his mouth was gone and she heard one word. One word alone.

"Cum."

And she did. Bridget hadn't even realised how close to another climax she was but the flood gates opened and she swiftly found herself clinging to him as she shook through another orgasm. Crying out as she felt his peak hit at the same time and heat flooded her canal. More kisses, more grunts. She tried to respond, at one point managing to almost suckle on his lower lip for a moment.

Then they stilled. His violent motions halted and two breathless, intertwined, bodies were left to recover. She wanted to kiss him, to embrace him. She did neither of those things, he was gone from upon her within seconds of the thoughts being processed and discarded. Letting her legs drop heavily down onto the mattress.

"Stay there, remove the blindfold when the door closes. Rest. You will bathe soon."

Bridget heard him collecting his things and soon after the door clanged shut.
Shaking hands pulled off the blindfold and for a little while she just lay where she’d been left. When she felt her breathing was almost back to normal Bridget realised something very strange. Her body was hurting, from the flogging and the clamps, from the use in ways she’d never before entertained never mind made reality but it wasn’t those things that made her stop and think.

She was smiling.

For the first time since she’d left her life behind. Since she’d been taken.
Laid on her back, upon a bare mattress, no idea of her location or of her captor’s identity, naked and used, marked and hurting, his seed oozing slowly from her sex and she was smiling.
Teeth caught on her lip as a hand strayed down her body and delved between her thighs. The flesh tingling and wet, so very wet.

‘You do not ever touch yourself to please yourself without my express permission.’

She snatched her hand away. Terrified that he might somehow know what she was doing, even more so that she would even consider doing such a thing at all. What on earth was happening to her?

Bridget pulled herself up to sit, leaning back against the wall, arms around her drawn up knees. Hearing his voice, his real voice, in her head. His sounds, his noises swirling around and around. That one growled word.

The tip of her tongue ran over her lips, tasting him, with a frown.

She tried to put what had just happened down as another part of this experience. Of being used at the whim of this total stranger. But it hadn’t been. There had been something there. Whether it was on her part, or his…or even from both of them…she couldn’t say.

All she knew was, she was still smiling, that she wanted to thank him and that she wanted to feel him like that, be taken by him like that, again. She wanted it more than she could begin to explain.
 
Last edited:
Taurus laid on his bed, clean of all the signs of his time with the blonde he had captured. He stared at the ceiling, his mind devoid of all conscious thought save that relating to his last encounter with her. Having her take her own anal cherry was such a delight. Having her get so close to orgasm over her doing something to herself that she wasn't looking forward to was hard to understand.

He watched her arouse herself, at her request, driving herself into a frenzy that she only received on his acknowledgement. She didn't allow herself to cum without his permission. That one little act triggered something deep within himself. He felt the need to reward her. Not just fuck her, nor make her come. He fucked her though, as well as giving her something more. He kissed her, which felt incredible...

Everything stopped in his mind. For a few seconds there was nothing. No conscious thought as his mind was swept free of the clutter. Yes, he bent her in half and fucked her like there was no tomorrow, but he did it with feeling. Not as a cold, emotionless activity to give him a physical release. A bond had formed between them. Their sex had been getting better and better. He was finding it harder to keep himself quiet while he took her. His last fucking of her he used her mouth to muffle his own voice which he couldn't control.

"If I can't control myself, she will die for it. I've made my promise, I have given my word. Since that day, I have kept my word and never failed a promise. She is not going to make me fail keeping my word."

He got out of bed, dressing himself in readiness to take her so she could shower. He shut down everything he felt. Everything. He would have as much emotional capability as a corpse when he arrived at her door. He opened the door, pushing it aside viciously as he stormed into the room. He went straight to where she was, grabbing her and positioning her facing the nearest wall. The blindfold was placed over her eyes, and her hands tied behind her back. The length of rope was moved between her legs and one edge of the coil shoved into her mouth. She was shoved out through the door into the hallway, spun around several times in both directions before he took the coil out of her mouth, and pulled her along the path to her shower. He shoved her through the door, roughly removing the rope and the blindfold. No a word was spoken by him as he took his normal place next to the door.
 
The bang of the door was loud and made Bridget jump. She barely realised he had strode into the room before she felt strong hands grip her arms painfully. Those hands pulling her up to her feet and shoving her unceremoniously against a wall. Blindfolded and bound, she almost lost her balance as she was propelled forward and, she assumed, out of the room. The rope in her mouth was a new touch, it felt uncomfortable and more than a shade humiliating.

She was spun one way, then the other, and then tugged forward with her head still spinning lightly. Within minutes the blindfold was removed and the bathroom came into view.

"Thank you." She said softly, moving straight for the shower, letting hot water hit flogged flesh. Making her whimper in discomfort and sigh in relief in fairly equal measures.
He watched her as she washed. Watched her without a sound. That was something he'd done before. She was used to it but this time? It felt different.

Hands worked soap to a lather, scrubbing away the evidence of what they had shared most recently. Teeth catching on her lip as she washed her, now sore, sex. Gingerly washing the folds, cleansing herself of him.

Shampoo was worked into hair and as she caused more and more bubbles to slide down her frame she allowed herself to look at him. Balaclava concealed as usual, she had only his eyes to go on. She wondered what the face might look like beneath the fabric, tried to piece together how his face had felt against hers.

...when they'd kissed...

Trying to decide how his nose had felt, his chin, his cheeks. Her own blushing a little as the feel of his mouth against hers kept taking over her thoughts.
Rinsing the shampoo she closed her eyes, letting recent events replay. Feeling her cheeks heat a little more as she realised all that had happened in their last time together.

Shutting of the water and letting the last of the bubbles vanish down the drain, Bridget towelled herself off, chaffing her hair before walking back towards him. To her total confusion several odd desires flitted through her mind. Firstly, that she wanted to thank him - not just for the shower but for keeping her alive, for doing all that he had. Second, that she actually wanted to sink to her knees when she reached him. Hope that he might let her thank him more effectively with her mouth. Lastly, that she just wanted to hug him. This was possibly the most worrying of all.

Bridget didn't do any of those things, however, she reached him and paused for a second before turning her back to him and holding her wrists behind her. One crossed over the other. Waiting for the rope she was certain would follow. Suddenly feeling nervous and anxious to be so close to him. Suddenly wanting to be back in her room and alone. If she was alone, then these strange desires could be more easily kept in check, there'd be less chance of her doing something that could make everything a million times worse.

"Thanks...for the shower..." She murmured quietly. That she'd allow herself. The hug, that would have to wait. If it ever happened at all.
 
Last edited:
He observed her. But he was no longer detached from her as he was when he first took her. He knew for a certainty as his eyes almost scorched her naked skin as she readied herself for her shower. It was as if he was seeing her in a totally different light. Her curves, which he had noticed in the initial days of her captivity were now more pleasing, fuller in the best, feminine ways, making her a very alluring woman. Her breasts seemed fuller, more plump. They made his hands itch to cup them, to squeeze, roll, twist and torment the nipples. He wanted to clamp them, put the chain between her teeth and lick her cunt and clit until she threw her head back in ecstasy, ripping the clamps off and adding to her orgasm. Taurus wanted to fuck every one of her holes slow and deep, bring her to the heights of carnal pleasure each time.

He wanted to do all manner of wicked things to her because he knew she would enjoy them, and her enjoyment meant something to him. Her hands were the focus of his laser like gaze, his own hands feeling the wet, slippery flesh gliding against his fingers and palms. He knew what every part she touched felt like, and his body was wanting more than just his hands touching her.

She looked back at him, her look intent and thoughtful. He ignored the fingers raking her silky smooth hair, focused on the lips the used to silence his own voice when he loved her last.

LOVED HER?!?!? He wanted to shake the thought from his head. He fucked the shit out of her. But even he knew he was lying to himself. Yes, it was a vigorous fuck, but there was more than just a fuck. He felt something for her in that moment. His release opened up something in him, and a small part of her slipped in. Those same lips sealed his cock perfectly, making sure not a drop of his cum was lost whenever he came there.

His eyes lost focus slightly as he plunged deeper into the stream of thought that dominated his mind. He had developed feelings for the woman he had kidnapped as a fucktoy. There was little doubt in his mind that she was a sexy woman, well built with regard to his personal likes, physically. He knew nothing more of her than what he experienced with her and heard from her lips. He had no idea of what her name was, what she did, and anything else of interest about her. What he did know was that she put up with everything he did to her without much complaint, nor trying to make his life difficult. He was not aware of any manipulations on her part, just doing what he told her so she would be released.

But with the developing feelings for her, could he let her go as he promised? Even if she didn't know who he was, he had still kidnapped her and raped her several times, all of which would gain him a long term in a jail cell. To keep her as he had been would not be right, even if he didn't have feelings for her. But even if he managed to release her, there would be no way he could enter her life without the complication of her going to the police.

He resolved to enjoy her while he had her, release her and leave the city behind him and fade into obscurity. It would hurt him if he couldn't detach himself from her, but it would be the best for all. Since he was determined not to go to jail, killing her would be the only option available to him.

He brought his eyes back into focus as she finished toweling off. He couldn't stop himself from wanting to slowly fuck her, deeply and fully so she screamed out her pleasure repeatedly. He wanted to make her body shudder over and over from orgasms that he built in her. He also delighted in controlling her, giving her some pain or discomfort before letting her cum.

She paused before him. He waited for her to ask him something, or tell him something. The face was ready to impart something, it was clear as day to him. Yet, she turned and presented her wrists to be tied. He took them and secured them with the rope he held onto.

"Thanks...for the shower..."

Something in the way she said it triggered an urge in Taurus. He put the blindfold back over her eyes. He spun her around a few times, paused her for a while to allow himself to partially undress, then spun her back the other way. When he stopped her, facing him, he stripped himself so his clothing was down around his ankles. He grabbed a handful of her hair and bent her at the waist. Using his free hand to get the aim right, he shoved his cock into her mouth until it hit the top of her throat. Taking a second handful of hair, he fucked her mouth and throat just like he had fucked her pussy before dragging her out to shower.

He plunged into her throat with the full weight of the passion he was developing for her. He made sure that he pulled out enough to let her breath, if she was quick enough. Through the distorter, they both heard the garbled sounds of his true enjoyment and feeling as he used her mouth. He rocked her body as his hips slammed into her face, pushing her back as he pulled out, then pulling her forward as he thrust in her.

He shook and shuddered from the intensity of the sensations she was making within him, and he didn't care about the sounds he was making, or how the distorter made them sound; he was lost in his own carnal joy, and the rushing climax that was going to fill her mouth with his cum.

He growled, which sounded like a bellow straight from hell itself, as he unloaded into her mouth. He locked her head in place, letting his pulsing cock wash her tongue with his salty fluids. Relieved, he pushed he off him, taking enough time to get his arms back into the sleeves of his coveralls before he used her hair as a leash to lead her back to her room. He untied her arms, then shoved her into the room, slamming the door behind her.

Taurus ripped off the balaclava, flinging it down the hallway before he stormed off after it. He used her. That's what he told himself. He did his best to ignore the delight he felt for her as he used her mouth and throat for his pleasure. He tried to convince himself not to care about how she felt about it. He berated himself for his desire to find out if she was hurt or offended and to apologize for what he did.

He threw himself on his bed, thinking about what he would do during his first ever self imposed delay in his attacks.
 
Blind again and feeling an almost comforting sense of dizziness, Bridget waited for the tug on the rope that would take her back to her room. A tug came but not the one she was expecting. Hair was pulled and in a smooth motion she found herself bent at the waist and the mouth that had opened in surprise was suddenly full. She gagged slightly as she felt his cock push right to the back of her mouth but without pause or instruction, she began to suck. Almost sighing as she found herself getting that which she had wanted to ask for. A chance to thank him.

Two strong hands pulling on her hair set the pace but her mouth and tongue were not passive, even if the rest of her was severely limited in it's involvement. Sucking and licking, she heard the wet, lewd sounds coming from her wide open mouth as he fucked it vigorously. Whining as she suddenly found herself wanting to use her bound hands to stroke him, massage him.

Then she heard something new. Sounds, garbled and strange, but sounds all the same. Sounds of him. Sounds of him enjoying what was happening. Every mechanical growl sent a thrill across her body and between her thighs, making her fidget as she sucked him as best as she could. Saliva dripping onto her chin, eyes watering as the combination of his hips and hands ensured he slid between her lips as deeply as possible every time.

It was only when his sounds became deafening and his hands stopped moving her head and held it still that she realised his climax had arrived, swallowing greedily as he bathed her mouth in his seed. She barely finished and was about to try and licking him clean when she felt him pull away. Then they were off.

Bridget almost fell over once or twice as he dragged her along by her hair. She cried out when that happened and the pressure on her scalp increased but she didn't beg him to stop or complain. Not once.
They stopped and in the space of a few seconds he released her hands and shoved her through the door. The clang echoing around the room as she shakily removed the blindfold. She ran fingers through her still damp, but now severely tangled, hair. Working out the kinks and knots as she replayed the last ten minutes or so in her mind.

There'd been something different in what had happened. She'd heard it, felt it. Even the way he'd left her, like he was angry but not at her. She somehow knew he wasn't angry at her. He'd have said something, done something, but he didn't. He'd just...left her.
She leant back against the wall, brow furrowing, blonde tangles slowly becoming a sleeker sheet of drying hair.

Bridget let out a sigh as she dropped the last section of her hair down to rest against her chest and curled her arms around her knees. Licking her lips and tasting him, smelling him from where his body had been so close to her face, hearing his muffled voice in her mind, seeing his eyes in the darkness of his balaclava and remembering his touch. Realising he'd invaded more than just her body. He was there, in mind. All the time. And she didn't mind.

Nodding she made a decision there and then in the gloom of her room.
She would do it. Next time he was with her, somehow, she would thank him for not killing her, for everything that had happened. She couldn't tell him how she felt, not truly, because she didn't understand it and it scared her more than a little to think she should feel anything but revulsion for the faceless man who had stolen her away from her life and subjected her to such awful treatment, used her in such degrading ways.

Ways she now almost enjoyed.
Ways she now almost wanted.
Ways she now almost wanted to ask for...beg for...and then thank him for...again.

Sinking her head down onto her forearms Bridget sighed heavily once more. She wanted to ask who he was, for a name to call him. It was ironic really given how at that moment, she barely knew who she was anymore.
 
It was the last day of Taurus' self imposed cease fire on the city. In that time he had done little but eat, drink and sleep. He tended to the woman's needs; feeding her, taking her to the bathroom three times a day to void her body of waste and once to allow her to wash. He slaked his lust upon her body a few times during those days. While he lacked in frequency, he never lacked in vigour or passion.

He was waiting. Something was coming. He had been watching news bulletins regularly, as well as reading a few choice websites. There had been comments about the lack of statement, of follow up attacks, of the deafening silence in the city regarding Taurus. The tension was thick enough to blunt an axe and people were increasingly anxious about the next move from the elusive terrorist. Homeland Security, FBI and local Law Enforcement were all tight lipped, using variants of "following up on promising leads" whenever asked about their investigations.

Taurus turned on the TV before he sat himself at the table, the plate holding two slices of toast with a fried egg sitting on top of each. The local morning program came on, the hosts sitting behind their desk animatedly speaking about something that he couldn't figure out.

Background logo of the Channel 5 Morning Show, with two young presenters, one male and one female, half turned to face each other.
"... not foreseen by anyone."

"No, Jane, not by anyone but those two."

"That's for sure, Steve. And for those of you who have just joined us this morning, we have a major breaking story. Due to mounting political pressure over the inability to resolve the Taurus issue, Mayor Samuel Rights, District Attorney Allison Moreshead and Police Chief Brian Dolce all tended their resignations at seven o'clock this morning, effective immediately."

"The move was a complete surprise to everyone in the administration, as well as political analysts and observers. There had been no hint of this from any of the three, and it was delivered by the three together at City Hall."

Scene changes to inner press room at City Hall where Mayor Rights is at the podium, flanked by Moreshead & Dolce.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of myself, the District Attorney and the Chief of Police, due to the ongoing inability of our combined efforts to bring the individual known as Taurus to justice, we are tendering our resignations from our respective offices, effective immediately. There are no further comments at this time. Statements will be supplied later. Thank you."

Back to the Morning Show anchors

"The main issue on everyone's mind is what kind of escalation will this news cause from Taurus. Times of political instability and changes in administrations are well known times for attacks."

"Indeed they are, Steve, but remember, from what we have seen, Taurus seems to run to his own timetable and doesn't let external factors -"


Taurus turned off the TV, sitting in absolute shock. He got out of his chair and walked in a daze to the computer, scanning news websites, blogs, opinions sites and anything else that served as a source of information. Everywhere he looked were stories all confirming the same information. Mayor, District Attorney and Police Chief all resigned over Taurus' terror campaign.

His eyes filled with tears before they ran down his cheeks like rivers. He quietly sobbed, his entire body shook like he was bouncing inside of a bus. Years of planning, of accumulating materials and the means to carry out his war had finally came to an end. The large, ice ball lodged in his chest finally fell away, allowing him to take his first real breath in what felt like years. He fell onto the table, crying openly and letting the bitterness that had permeated every corner of his being leech out.
 
Last edited:
Something vaguely resembling a pattern had started to form between them. The periods when she was alone began to fall into a routine of sorts. She had no idea of timings, not really, but Bridget began to expect his coming.

She'd sleep and then he'd come, with the rope and the blindfold - a trip to the bathroom would follow. Then breakfast.
Sometimes then he'd return and be with her. Taking her strongly, she believed passionately. But part of her brain warned her not to apply such words to the man who'd stolen her from the world and subjected her to so much.

Then lunch and another bathroom trip. If he had been with her in the morning, he would leave her be in the afternoon, if he hadn't then he would take her then.

Another meal, another blindfolded walk at the end of the rope, and then lights out.

She began to find herself doing the most unexpected things. Running fingers through her hair, wiping at her face, running her tongue over her lips, in the moments before she expected him to arrive. She couldn't see him. But she knew he could see her. And, although she couldn't begin to explain why, she wanted him to see her at the best she could be.

But then the pattern changed and it caused a big ball of anxious tension to steadily grow in her stomach. He didn't come to her after her breakfast, or what she believed to be her breakfast.

She waited.

And waited.

Listening keenly, almost desperately, for the muffled sound of boots in the corridor beyond the door. Cheeks pink from when she'd discovered she was wet. She didn't let her fingers stray between her thighs often, not after his instruction, but curiosity had caused them to tiptoe idly down a thigh and then to dip between them. Fingertips finding warm, wet flesh and making her smile.

She waited for him. For the stranger to come. Even if it was just to take her plate away. She waited.

Naked in her room, within the prison he had been keeping her in, she waited for him. Eager to see him. And worrying more with each passing minute about why she hadn't.
 
When Taurus finally lifted his head from the table, he felt like a totally different man. He felt lighter, since he was no longer burdened by the festering hatred he had for the two remaining men that all but killed his wife. Justice was now complete; their lives were as ruined as his. The war was over, the bloodshed was complete and he was free to leave the city that turned it's back on him years ago.

Then he remembered the blonde locked in the room. He had to let her go. She pleased him, gave him release when he needed it, and she never fought nor made trouble. He promised that he would free her, and he had always been a man of his word. But it would take time before she was ready to be released.

His thoughts about her grew slowly at first, then more swiftly until she was the only thing on his mind. His thoughts were lust filled, but there was a difference to the underlying feeling. It was akin to the feeling when he was with his wife; the pull to enjoy her bounties, while giving her joys beyond imagining. He knew that the feelings he was having for the blonde were not right, but the anger was not there. His wife had been avenged, his mourning for her finally over. He would never forget her, never find someone to replace her as she was unique. Yet the blonde, she could be someone new in his life, another companion to see out his life with. But he couldn't be with her, not without her knowing he was the one to kidnap her, rape her and do horrible things to her.

He was on his feet, the balaclava being pulled down over his face as he approached the door to her room. He opened it quickly, quietly then stepped through and closed the door behind him. He stood for a few moments, admiring the woman who had been his companion over the last week or more. He looked at her more than just something to ease his tensions on, but as a woman who's company he could enjoy.

He walked over to where she sat, once more taking her sight away from her with the blindfold. He took her arms in his firm but gentle grip and eased her to her feet. Taurus took a step back, then shed his clothing, not bothering to hide his efforts. Once he was like her, completely naked, he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. His heart beat faster and stronger as he tasted her, seemingly for the first time. He was aware of the way her body felt pressed against his, and how wonderful it felt.

He slowed the kiss, moving into a series of shorter, but no less intense orla encounters until finally he stopped. He almost removed the blindfold so he could see her face fully. But he laid a finger on her cupid's bow as he slowly backed away. He found the voice distorter, bringing it to his mouth.

"Stay as you are. I will be right back."

The words were softly spoken, lacking the harshness of the previous times. He quickly left the room, finding the rope he found he really needed, then came back to her room, moving back to join her once more. He held her in his arms, wanting, needing the contact in that moment, before his lust rose within him again, and he acted on it once more.
 
Bridget had tried pacing, bare feet tracking back and forth across the room, lying down with her eyes closed. She'd even sat leant against the door, one ear pressed to it while she strained to hear his footsteps.
None of it seemed to ease her anxiety. She felt sick and confused. She was concerned about the man beyond the door, what if something had happened to him? What if she was doomed to spend the rest of her days locked in? She was sure no one knew where she was or had the faintest idea who she was with. She'd just fade into oblivion, become a memory for those that knew her, a mysterious disappearance that remained unsolved.
A tear welled up and spilt down her cheek. But it wasn't for her. It was for him.

It was then that the door suddenly opened and he was there. More tears pricked at her eyes as all her worries were washed away and yet more confusion took their place. Why was she so pleased to see him? The man who had stolen her, taken her in every possible way.

The moments dragged by in which he just stood by the door, bright eyes moving over her where she sat. Bridget frowned ever so slightly. Something was different. She could feel it. The way he looked at her was...different.
Before she could try to pinpoint what the change was, he moved towards her, laying the fabric over her eyes and pulling her up to her feet. She stood, blind and unsure of what she was about to face, listening to the tell tale sounds of him disrobing. Her heart rate picked up as clothes hit the floor and her cheeks pinked beneath the blindfold as she knew her body was already awakening to his presence.

Then she forgot how to breathe.

He kissed her. Really kissed her. Strong arms wound around her body and holding her close, so very close, letting her feel he was as bare as she. The desire in his kiss stole her breath away almost entirely. She sighed as his lips and tongue teased and claimed her mouth in a kiss that was easily the most passionate she had ever known. Then, Bridget kissed him back, as best she could. Their breath hot and their breathing rushed. Frenzied almost.

Slowly the burning fire turned to smouldering need and then his lips finally lefts hers, to be replaced by a fingertip.

"Stay as you are. I will be right back."

She nodded, trembling with a combination of many emotions. Relief that he'd come to her, excitement from his kisses and intrigue at the change in his voice. Even through the mechanical device that kept his true tone from her, she could hear it. The brutality wasn't there. There was need and there was strength but...she couldn't sense the anger.

At the sound of the door she stood, just as he'd told her. Naked and blind and waiting in the precise spot he'd left her in. She didn't have to wait long. Within moments she was back in his arms, bodies up close. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest against hers, feel his heart beating, his breath tickling her cheek. The tip of her tongue moistened her lips as she drew a breath to whisper that which she couldn't hold back any longer.

"I missed you."
 
"I missed you."

Those words made him pause for a moment, digesting them and feeling out their tone and true meaning. To his mind it was impossible for her to be speaking truthfully. He kidnapped her, took her against her will over and over and made her perform acts that she would not have done otherwise. She even made herself be taken anally for the first time. he didn't move, she did, making her the one who acted out her first ever anal sex. Yet everything in her voice said she was being truthful.

He kept his face before hers, breathing hard, fast and fiercely before he took her once more with a raw, demanding kiss.He tried to consume her, physically, emotionally, possibly trying for her soul by the way he drew on her as they kissed. He wanted her in a way that reflected the way he wanted his wife when they were together, yet underneath, there was another desire he had for the nameless blonde captive. A need she had awoken in him while he had her under his control.

A hand combed into her hair, tightening the grip with each passing second of the kiss, pushing her face into his so her lips were being crushed against himself and her teeth. With a grunt merged with a growl, he pulled her off his lips, dragging her over to the mattress where he pulled her down onto her knees. He gripped his rampant erection in his free hand to guide the tip of his cock to her mouth. With surprising care, he entered her mouth, guiding her head as he feed more of his cock into her mouth. When the head hit the back of her mouth, he ceased his forward motion, drawing back until the very tip was between her lips before returning to filling her mouth. He was certain she would feel the restraint in his actions, he demanding his body obey his mind and keep to the steady pace and decent depth of his penetration.

Taurus wanted nothing more than to look into her eyes as his cock disappeared into her mouth. He wanted to read her expression as she pleased him in that manner. He wanted to know whether or not she enjoyed it as much as he did, to see what she thought and felt behind the barrier that kept her eyesight denied to her. He wanted to peer into her soul as he claimed her again, to see the effects reflected in the depths. Yet he would not kill her over something so trivial as his own desires. He promised her that he would free her if she behaved, and she had behaved beyond his most optimistic thoughts. So he would deny his own pleasures, at least to a degree, and fulfill his bargain with her.
 
There was a split second where Bridget thought she'd made a huge mistake. The words left her lips and there was a pause that seemed to drag out, longer and longer. Was he angry, was he confused...she swallowed noisily before she got her answer in apparently emphatic terms.

His lips reclaimed her mouth in a kiss that bordered on painful. She yelped into his mouth as her lips stung under the pressure of his but she didn't try to pull away. Her mouth fought to keep up, to offer the kisses he wanted to take. it was hard to breathe but it was the most exhilarating kiss she'd ever known.
Did this mean he'd missed her too? What did that mean for them...if there ever was or could be a them...he stole her, would he now give her back? Was she truly stolen if she knew that given the choice, she would probably elect to stay with him? For all the humiliation, for all the pain, he had still made her feel more desired and more needed than any other man she'd known.

To the mattress, less than delicately, and down to her knees. Obediently, instantly, she opened her mouth. Hands rising to reach for his thighs before she could stop them.
He pushed easily into her mouth and her lips sealed smoothly around his shaft, pressure and heat applied within her mouth, tongue stroking and teasing as he began to move. Over and over he filled her mouth to the point of being too full and then withdrew. She could feel the tension in his muscles under her hands, sense the control he was exerting over himself. She let him guide her head back and forth, making sure every inch that entered her mouth was caressed and stroked. More than once she heard herself sigh and then she was focused on something else.

He had kissed her, really kissed her, and not once had she felt the scratch of the balaclava against her skin. His mouth was uncovered, the mechanical device that kept his voice and identity a secret wasn't there. At least, she didn't think it was to hand. She strained to hear, over the wet sounds of him taking her mouth, desperate to hear him. Hear a moan, a sigh, anything to let her know he was enjoying her efforts. That this was what he wanted.

Knelt before him she would feel her body reacting to having him there, having him use her. Nipples hard, sex already starting to grow ready to accept him. Heat, deep and pulsing, building steadily in her core. Her palms stroked around his legs, her head trying to push forward, eager to take more of him. To have all of him in her mouth, and throat. To have him inside her sex, even inside the tightest place of all. Bridget was quickly realising that she wanted that more than anything. Wanted to be his.

Who he was didn't matter. Why he'd taken her. That he didn't even know her name, that she knew of, nor did know anything about him. None of those things seemed to be important now that the rage she'd sensed underlying all of his actions seemed to have dissipated. Something had changed. Something had changed for them both.
 
She took him without hesitation, and her mouth granted him pleasures that equaled those of his wife, and went beyond. He had her in his control, and she was willing to do whatever he desired of her. It was something that he never would have thought of doing with his wife, because he loved her so deeply.

'Yet, you love the blonde. Or at least that is where it is going.'

The thought made him pause on the end of the outward stroke. He stared at where her eyes would be. If he looked into her eyes, he would know exactly how he felt about her. But he couldn't, not with his cock buried in her mouth while she pleased him so wonderfully. He felt drawn to her, the same way he felt drawn to his wife, yet tied in strongly was a desire to take from her what he wanted, regardless of what she thought or felt. Plus, he thought, that the blonde was enjoying exactly the same thing, from the other side.

The pause and his distraction allowed him to catch the powerful perfume coming from between her legs. He knew what he wanted next, and wasted no time in getting it.

His hand, still firmly lodged in her hair, yanked her head back off his cock. He turned her to be in line with the mattress, and shoved her face into it, while keeping her ass nicely elevated. He shook his hand free so he could walk around behind her. Each cheek of her ass was given a hard, almost brutal slap before he dropped between her legs and shoved himself balls deep in her soaking slit.

Taurus pounded her, delighting in the waves that rippled through her flesh as their bodies slammed together. He took a strong grip of her hips, holding her in place as he took his pleasure from her. But his more animalistic side waned enough for him to think of the woman he was using so thoroughly. He angled himself a little, making sure that the underside of his ridged and vein laden length dragged close enough to her clit to stimulate it as he drove himself in and out of her delightful body.

He found himself going back over all the other times he took her, remembering exactly what seemed to get her more aroused, working those aspects in, where possible, to get her to hit her peak quickly, and if he was lucky, a great deal of force. He wanted her to scream out in delight, to hear the primal acceptance of his claim over her body, a claim that went just beyond her enjoyment of sex with him, but the deeper acceptance that he would take her how he wanted, when and where he desired. He wanted this woman to remember him by that one fuck. He wanted it burned into her mind so that no other man would ever surpass him in pleasing her, because she would belong to him, and him alone.

With those thoughts, all of his plans for how he would reduce her to a quivering mass of exhausted pleasure before he allowed himself to finish were dashed. The thought of his claiming her triggered something deep within him, and his body rejected his mind's attempts to regain any control. He wrapped an arm around her, grasping one breast viciously, the nipple caught between the forefinger and middle finger as he mauled the captured globe. The other hand dropped to her head, pinning her down while propping himself upright. He fucked her with short strokes, pulling out maybe an inch or two before ramming himself deep. He kept her full, touching places frequently at the furthest end, while keeping other spots fully stimulated.

A deep, low sounding grunt announced to her ears what her velvet darkness felt. Taurus continued to fuck her deeply as he flooded her with pulse after scalding pulse. He kept going for nearly a full minute after he had emptied himself. His body refused to cease, not realising that he had completed his goal, claiming her yet again. But when he stopped moving, he brought his hands to her rear, caressing the skin and flesh that rested against his groin. Even he knew that it was a loving touch, one tender display to offset the otherwise rough treatment.

He pulled himself out of her, grabbed his clothing and left her alone on the room. He wandered to the shower, letting the water run as hot as it would as he stood underneath. The hot water washed away the tension that had grown within him. He was a man of his word, and he would release her, never again to enjoy her delights, nor feel the love she had for him.

"Why the fuck didn't I just kill her?"
 
Back
Top