Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gym membership is a waste? I'm going to go down and pick up some éclairs
 
I once had a dream that I knocked on a hotel door and fucked an older "teddy bear" type man. But I sat on his face as he licked my pussy and then I rode his cock hard
 
i fat old 53 and with titties and in Australia

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?

Hey Hello.. we could help each other out here:cattail:
 
I once had a dream that I knocked on a hotel door and fucked an older "teddy bear" type man. But I sat on his face as he licked my pussy and then I rode his cock hard

I am having that dream right now, I hear you knocking.
 
Looking for a woman that wants eaten out by a fat man. Located in Ohio, send me a message
 
Want to torment a fat little man by humping his thigh instead of his cock. He'll have to beg a lot before I let him fuck my tight little cunt and I just may allow him to cum inside me.
 
Want to torment a fat little man by humping his thigh instead of his cock. He'll have to beg a lot before I let him fuck my tight little cunt and I just may allow him to cum inside me.

This is almost enough to make me wanna be a fat little man...almost.
 
I'm a big guy, but I hate the humiliation fetish. It's pretty annoying to see. I feel like the guy has no dignity and will do anything to get some pussy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top