Mother/daughter Threesome?

Dickstroker is a sorry mutha fucker. He has never touched his daughter, or stepdaughter. This guy has been around for a long time claiming this bullshit. I picture a short sweaty fat fuck sitting in his mother's basement stroking his tiny penis to kiddy porn.
Since you say "you picture" I assume you don't know for sure and therefore you should keep your opinions to yourself and not comment here. From your attitude he may be someone you tried to hook up with and he shot you down.
 
Thanks for the response Caitlyn. The truth is any daughter fucks her father was molested as a child. Either that or he's a fucking liar. He's either a pedophile or a liar...
 
Since most of the this site is fantasy I would expect what most people to say here is total BS. It's one thing to read about it here but another to actually do it. I'm not really sure it is OK to even read about it but I can't judge anyone here since I am here too. I agree (mostly) with troll that daughters that fuck their dads have had some really horrific experiences as a child. As parents I think it is our jobs to protect our kids and not use them for our sexual thrills. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know about that - I do agree with the notion that the majority of sex between fathers and daughters seems to be abuse or underage, or the father uses his position of authority to make it difficult to give real consent. There are also situations in which other bad behaviors start such a relationship - look at Mackenzie Phillips, for one. By all accounts, her relationship with her father was 100% consensual. However, his introducing his daughter to cocaine? Really, really bad idea.

However, there are exceptions. I don't know of any off the top of my head but I am sure they exist, in which an adult daughter began a relationship with her father. I'm guessing it's more common for an adult daughter to initiate a relationship with a stepfather, though, and the main issue there is betrayal.

As for the "are the stories real" argument, I can't speak for anyone else here, but when I talk about my experiences, I am more or less truthful.
 
I don't understand why so many people feel that and adult son or daughter who initiates a sexual relationship with one or both of their parents is being molested.
 
I was in a self help group meeting long ago and one of the mid twenties ladies had an obsession with fucking her Father.

She wanted to fuck him so bad it was giving her problems.

Come to find out after she was passed being a young girl say six or so he had stopped having anything or very little to do with her.

Wasn't long before her parents separated and were divorced and he moved out and off.

No incest was involved yet some how, because of the craving of affection from him, this woman had developed an obsession about having sex with her Father.

He the Father, according to her had no ideal she was actively plotting to seducing him.

Never did find out how this matter was resolved.
 
Back
Top