I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm...more progress. What can I do to encourage you? It looks like you were prepared by not wearing your underwear. Since your not wearing your Hanes, can I make you feel good all under?

How about I pin you to the wall instead? :devil: Naughty girl...you need more spankings. :p

So how are you today? I'm fine. My stomach feels a little weird like I'm bloated or something. I dunno how to describe it. It actually hurts a little sitting down the way I am. Ah I guess it's just weirdness that'll pass. I'm definitely not sick or anything lol.

Aww.....Hope you're ok. :kiss:

Thank you!!

It was good, we didn't leave the hotel complex though as with everything going on there we were advised not to.

I'm alright. It's just been a rough patch. Trying to get finances straightened up. Trying to get back into community college and get back on track for RN.

Shame there was so much going on you weren't able to go out.

Well with invites like that!!!! :eek::eek:

PM me!! :devil::devil:

He he did you like that? :D

Mmm...more progress. What can I do to encourage you? It looks like you were prepared by not wearing your underwear. Since your not wearing your Hanes, can I make you feel good all under?

Sorry, I only post the pics when I want. :p

Prepared for what?

How about I pin you to the wall instead? :devil: Naughty girl...you need more spankings. :p

So how are you today? I'm fine. My stomach feels a little weird like I'm bloated or something. I dunno how to describe it. It actually hurts a little sitting down the way I am. Ah I guess it's just weirdness that'll pass. I'm definitely not sick or anything lol.

Instead of what? :devil:

I'm good, thanks. It is so cold here, for me anyway!

You need a poo. lol :D

I'm alright. It's just been a rough patch. Trying to get finances straightened up. Trying to get back into community college and get back on track for RN.

Shame there was so much going on you weren't able to go out.

Well I hope you manage to get sorted. :kiss:

Yes, I'm not sure there was that much to see where we were. We really just wanted some sun, which we got. :D

attachment.php

Mmm, I do like the way you tease.....:kiss:

I wasn't wearing any. :p

I do like to see a woman who plans ahead:D

I want you to pin me to my bed and bang me hard. :p

Hell, we all want to pin you to your bed and bang you hard....

What do you suggest- form an orderly queue and take turns, or all just pounce on you at once....?:devil:

Well I hope you manage to get sorted. :kiss:

Yes, I'm not sure there was that much to see where we were. We really just wanted some sun, which we got. :D

Trying to get some loan/grant/waivers money. Otherwise, I need to see if the money I got from my back injury can go towards this school. I think I'm going to try that route. The state raised the tuition costs for the CC's by almost double. Every time they're in financial trouble, they screw over schools, hospitals and police/fire first.

I really want to see the pyramids, sphinx, a boat trip down the Nile. And getting some sun is always good :D

Trying to get some loan/grant/waivers money. Otherwise, I need to see if the money I got from my back injury can go towards this school. I think I'm going to try that route. The state raised the tuition costs for the CC's by almost double. Every time they're in financial trouble, they screw over schools, hospitals and police/fire first.

I really want to see the pyramids, sphinx, a boat trip down the Nile. And getting some sun is always good :D

I know what you mean, the university fees here are ridiculous!

Yes, I'd like to see them too. :D

I know what you mean, the university fees here are ridiculous!

Yes, I'd like to see them too. :D

It's going to end up costing me over $800 (£500) if I can't get any assistance. Better than the University system though. For UC Berkeley it's $7500 before books! And that's if you live in the same state.

It's going to end up costing me over $800 (£500) if I can't get any assistance. Better than the University system though. For UC Berkeley it's $7500 before books! And that's if you live in the same state.

Well yes, much better than here. It will cost son £50,000 $80,000. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back