VA friends

I made the acquaintance of a lovely submissive lady just tonight. There is hope of at least tantalizing conversation, maybe more.
 
I made the acquaintance of a lovely submissive lady just tonight. There is hope of at least tantalizing conversation, maybe more.

That is great. Glad things are working out for someone. Hopefully it will go from online to real. That is so much better.
 
Indeed. Hopes for that as much as an answer to what is causing my migraines.

Migraines might be coming from this weather. With certain weather changes I get a throbbing pain over my right eye and sometimes it gets bad enough to make me sick to my stomach. Have had them for years and have correlated them with weather pressure changes. Hope you feel better.
 
Too cold to be out and about though I am trying to install a ring doorbell that of course is not finding the network. Grrrr
 
Another Saturday night and I ain’t got...

Breaker Breaker from the old 703...NOVA to be exact. Anybody from the Old Dominion on line and feeling fine???
 
It was looking decent but I think the worst part of this migraine is coming back again. Just trying to find something to distract me from the pain, that's all I can do for it.
 
So I took the test that Nightfall72 did. I was a little surprised.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
89% Voyeur
79% Dominant
78% Rope bunny
77% Non-monogamist
75% Degradee
75% Experimentalist
75% Degrader
71% Rigger
62% Primal (Hunter)
62% Submissive
62% Master/Mistress
59% Switch
58% Sadist
58% Masochist
58% Owner
50% Vanilla
49% Brat tamer
49% Primal (Prey)
48% Exhibitionist
46% Brat
43% Daddy/Mommy
31% Slave
22% Ageplayer
4% Pet
1% Boy/Girl

Surprising isn't it?
 
Was not a bad day outdoors for a January day. Got some golf in this afternoon. Unfortunately snow is on it's way and so is more really cold weather.
 
Back
Top