Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

I must ask before I post, exactly what is Colin wearing at poolside ? A speedo perhaps...

I woudn't have thought so as he's really only just arrived, so maybe something like the outdoor clothes in the pictures that I think others have posted suggesting what he looks like?

If Elvenoff1 does not come back soon, I'll have Karen reappear with the implication she left William exhausted somewhere.

;)

It's now been over two months since Elvenoff1 has appeared here at Lit, much less posted in the story. If he has not made it back by the next time I have an opportunity to post, I'll have Karen stroll up to the others at the pool, with the implication she left William exhausted somewhere. I have already sent Elvenoff1 a PM to this effect, and will do so again if I go ahead and post without him.

A character pic of Constantina:
Fortune-Telling-From-Palm-Readings-to-Tarot-Cards.jpg

It's now been over two months since Elvenoff1 has appeared here at Lit, much less posted in the story. If he has not made it back by the next time I have an opportunity to post, I'll have Karen stroll up to the others at the pool, with the implication she left William exhausted somewhere. I have already sent Elvenoff1 a PM to this effect, and will do so again if I go ahead and post without him.

I have now done this.

Sorry for my absence, I'll be posting tomorrow.

I know I'm looking forward to it.

This is what the front of the house looks like:

frontc.jpg

EXCEPT: There is significant damage to the right side of the portico. The corner pillar is down and the base blown out, as if by an explosion.

Should We Go On?

From the heady days of porch-side bombs and kinky birthday parties, our story has lost a lot of steam.

I thought the addition of several new writers would get things going again, but BernadetteRochelle, angelique127, and darkskinnedflower have not written or months, or even logged into Literotica since March, February, or January, respectively.

For those of us remaining, I ask: Is it worth going on?

Also, for anyone who has read along with the story, but not yet participated, are you interested in joining now?

I look forward to input from anyone.

From the heady days of porch-side bombs and kinky birthday parties, our story has lost a lot of steam.

I thought the addition of several new writers would get things going again, but BernadetteRochelle, angelique127, and darkskinnedflower have not written or months, or even logged into Literotica since March, February, or January, respectively.

Also, for anyone who has read along with the story, but not yet participated, are you interested in joining now?

I'd like to keep going!

I'll continue to contribute if the story continues.

One suggestion: For trying to recruit new members, I would suggest letting any prospects know that you plan to start a new chapter, perhaps even set some significant amount of time after the current one, so that everyone will start on more-or-less the same footing.

Then all of us should try to recruit new members!

If you find someone who wants to join, have him or her contact me.
I still want to vet potential members for basic writing abilities.

It seems to me that, if we are to add several new members, we should start a new chapter advancing the story some days, weeks, or even months. That way the new members would be on much more of an equal footing with the old ones, in starting a new storyline.

Perhaps we should have a more definitive storyline as well. The bombing and birthday party you mentioned above gave us some central focus on which to base our writing. Simply preparing for the masquerade party was not sufficiently concrete, it seems, for most members (it worked for me because I play the chef). I think having something specific happening to which all characters can react, or in which we can all participate, helps move the story along and gives it more common interest.

I was pleased to discover this just now:

I'm back after an extended hiatus....

Now, if the other two woukd return as well....

It seems to me that, if we are to add several new members, we should start a new chapter advancing the story some days, weeks, or even months. That way the new members would be on much more of an equal footing with the old ones, in starting a new storyline.

I have a couple of new recruits for whom I'm tempted to simply start a new chapter, but I've been hoping Bernadette would post in the current chapter at least one more time before we move on.

Let me see if I can get a definite commitment, or agreement that we can resume in a new chapter, from her.

In the meantime, the rest of you who still have active writing partners can keep posting.

I have a couple of new recruits for whom I'm tempted to simply start a new chapter, but I've been hoping Bernadette would post in the current chapter at least one more time before we move on.

Let me see if I can get a definite commitment, or agreement that we can resume in a new chapter, from her.

In the meantime, the rest of you who still have active writing partners can keep posting.

Between all the recent activity on the thread, and a PM I've received from Bernadette suggesting she will post this weekend, I guess we'll just roll ahead with the current chapter.

After CuteSlaveLisa's first post, Lordmikel posted:

Malcolm leaned in and kisses Karen on the lips. He smiled at the hot and young little heiress. His fingers sliding through her hair once before looking around for Dawn and Mary, to put in the request for a nap and cuddle.

After he has finished that, he realizes that someone is at the gate. Donning a robe, he makes his way to the front gate, being easier than getting to the intercom. He sees the car and the woman driving it, shouting over to her, "and how may I help you?"

Subsequently, CuteSlaveLisa posted:

Silvia walked over to the intercom and pushed the button. "This is Silvia Dome," she said' "Empress Josephine invited... Is expecting me... We share a great... Well we share my great-great-great-grandfather Prince Frederick of Augustenburg. Although he did not actually marry my great-great-great-grandmother. Making me as father... T. Pott Dome is my father. As father says, 'we are truly the descendants of a royal-bastard.'"

I think we have to assume Silvia simply did not see or hear Malcolm yet.

I will post accordingly.

Back