I.M. Fauve Gallery

A Dutch Door

Many years ago, I found a Dutch door being discarded, so I took it home. eventually, I used it in a structure I built. Just recently I thought of this....

Have you ever flipped up a sundress (or skirt) to reveal a round ass of a beautiful woman bent over? I am lucky enough to have done that.

Or perhaps you have been that woman? (I've never been that. :) )

Last edited:
On the first page (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th posts), since only a couple people have longings.

Last edited:
Many years ago, I found a Dutch door being discarded, so I took it home. eventually, I used it in a structure I built. Just recently I thought of this....
attachment.php

Have you ever flipped up a sundress (or skirt) to reveal a round ass of a beautiful woman bent over? I am lucky enough to have done that.

Or perhaps you have been that woman? (I've never been that. :) )
Love the 'Dutch Door', but I wouldn't be tall enough for that one to work well on me! :eek:
And as a matter of fact, I have been that woman who had her skirt flipped up, on a town's main street in broad daylight! :devil:

On the first page (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th posts), since only a couple people have longings.
Oh my, It has been a while since I've seen so many of those pics, and a few I know I had not seen before.
Such a large collection you have of highly erotic and arousing imagery. So many make me tingle! Thanks for taking the time to put those back up for now, though the thumbnail size doesn't give your fine capture of the human form justice, but enough to remind me when I looked at the full size closely in the past.
Thank you for letting me see them all in one handy group! :rose::kiss::heart:

Love the 'Dutch Door', but I wouldn't be tall enough for that one to work well on me! :eek:
And as a matter of fact, I have been that woman who had her skirt flipped up, on a town's main street in broad daylight! :devil:

OH!?:eek::D:cool:
Perhaps we should call you Marilyn?

I am imagining some sort of triple-Dutch door (not like jump rope..double-Dutch)...a sorta of "pet door" for the fierce ones.

Or just a step tool.:rolleyes:

Oh my, It has been a while since I've seen so many of those pics, and a few I know I had not seen before.
Such a large collection you have of highly erotic and arousing imagery. So many make me tingle! Thanks for taking the time to put those back up for now, though the thumbnail size doesn't give your fine capture of the human form justice, but enough to remind me when I looked at the full size closely in the past.
Thank you for letting me see them all in one handy group! :rose::kiss::heart:

Glad you like them. There are others, but I had those composites already assembled.

Last edited:
Very Good Job!!

Your drawing style is great, and the themes of each art are very good, very good job!!

OH!?:eek::D:cool:
Perhaps we should call you Marilyn?

I am imagining some sort of triple-Dutch door (not like jump rope..double-Dutch)...a sorta of "pet door" for the fierce ones.

Or just a step stool.:rolleyes:
That would work! I have a step stool in every room of my house and outside front and back! I'm used to climbing. :D

You working on anything new today? :rose:

Sexy and imaginative. I just wish they were larger. Thank you for posting your work.
Thank you.:)
Pick one (or more) I can post the larger versions.

I'm new to the thread so maybe this is presumptuous of me but how about a bound girl in heels and stockings being taken from both ends by men in ski masks?

not presumptuous at all. I solicited requests. I may not take them all on, but if the pique my interest and I have time, of course!

I'm new to the thread so maybe this is presumptuous of me but how about a bound girl in heels and stockings being taken from both ends by men in ski masks?
ok started roughin it out....

if you have any thoughts or directions, pass 'em along before I get too far into it.

Though there are other sheets of paper.
I'm still negotiating hand placement etc.

mechanical PENCIL (actual physical pencil on actual paper)

Last edited:
some muckin' about...though have to get going now.

Last edited:
Ok. Since this isn't my fantasy... This goes on hold for now.

Last edited:
Minor, but important adjustment. :D

digital manipulation to adjust proportions. (photoshop..and tablet)

Last edited:
just a wee bit more....

further digital manipulation to adjust proportions. (photoshop..and tablet).
No visual reference used... just memory/imagination...

which accounts for some of the disproportion... LOL

Last edited:
okaaay.:rolleyes:

Drawing at a regular desk is not enough of a challenge...
so I invent an ink well. NOW, will the table be steady enough to draw on and without spilling any......... liquids.:D

I know it would be hard for me.:cool: difficult too!

Pencil on 8 1/2" x 11" copier paper. ©I.M.Fauve added in photoshop. No visual reference, only memories, fantasies and imagination.

Last edited:
okaaay.:rolleyes:

Drawing at a regular desk is not enough of a challenge...
so I invent an ink well. NOW, will the table be steady enough to draw on and without spilling any......... liquids.:D
attachment.php

an inkwell I remember fondly.

Attachments

• LIT_Last_PLaceLGweblarge.jpg
    LIT_Last_PLaceLGweblarge.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 151
Back