Me in a black thong

My period ended this morning, which means I am ridiculously horny right now...

I'd love to have a romantic night out: get dressed up, have dinner somewhere swanky, top shelf cocktails, dancing, have my doors opened for me, get told how beautiful I am about a hundred times, someone obviously and legitimately proud to have me on his arm for the night...

Then go home, maybe a tad tipsy, and engage in all the filthy sexual activities I love, for hours and hours.

Wish you luck :)

My period ended this morning, which means I am ridiculously horny right now...

I'd love to have a romantic night out: get dressed up, have dinner somewhere swanky, top shelf cocktails, dancing, have my doors opened for me, get told how beautiful I am about a hundred times, someone obviously and legitimately proud to have me on his arm for the night...

Then go home, maybe a tad tipsy, and engage in all the filthy sexual activities I love, for hours and hours.

I love a woman who likes dressing and feeling like a woman.Nothing better than a well dressed woman wearing perfume, in hose and heels for a night out. Sorry-love it when they are also oveulating or menestrating also. makes the sex so much better.:rose:

After receiving some lovely feedback on my first-ever AmPic post earlier this evening, I promised some more pics. Here they are. Wish the quality was better, but self-pics using a camera phone are not ideal... I'm sure you'll enjoy regardless ;-)

Please let me know what you think of them, and thank you for such a warm welcome to the AmPic board!

I can't see the pic

Back