Bicurious guy looking for bi married guy

I'm bicurious and married, she doesn't know, and I'm looking for a guy in my same situation to chat with and exchange fantasies. I'm in my early 40s and find myself increasingly interested in having a secret bi guy friend with benefits. If interested please PM me.

Mid 50 bicurious married guy here for chat and more... PM me to discuss more
 
Looking for the same here. Would love to have a married 'buddy' to meet and indulge in mutual play.
 
You're not alone... I'm in the same situation and have the same desire. 46 MWM in Central Illinois.
 
M2M conversations and pleasures....

You're not alone... I'm in the same situation and have the same desire. 46 MWM in Central Illinois.
I don't know if you get into older men but I'm a MWM 60 yrs old and wanting a younger man for my pleasure and dating ;)
 
30 year old, engaged to be married and looking for a buddy on here just like the rest of us - the older the better :)

We can chat about anything you want.
 
me too

I'm bicurious and married, she doesn't know, and I'm looking for a guy in my same situation to chat with and exchange fantasies. I'm in my early 40s and find myself increasingly interested in having a secret bi guy friend with benefits. If interested please PM me.

I've had very limited experience (mutual masturbation) but extremely interested in more, including TS.
 
50 mwm, looking. Experimented in my younger days before I was married
 
34 married man also feeling the urge to be with men grow and grow. I have lots of fantasies about being seduced by another man and hooked on gay sex but I also love to chat with other men who feel the same desires and want to explore them.

PMs are welcome as are messages on Yahoo
 
Hi Curious Too

Hi, bi curious here too, 57 married, 5'8" 160 lbs latino, wife doesn't know. We can chat just about everything, not into role-playing though. Contact info in profile.
 
31 mwm also in a simlar boat

31 mwm with a big jiggly booty looking for similar friends and guys who appreciate a nice big ass. Kik juicybooty9999 or yahoo soccerlife9999
 
PM me all you want folk, who knows we may be close and can make it happen.:devil:
 
And the list goes on, this is always a hot topic. I'm in the same bi boat and have had a few ( 4) experiences.
 
Tried it loved it

I got an invitation from my friend to join him and his wife, really ; was my first thought, yes my second. After a few sexual encounters I told them I was Bi orientated,
She was fine with it, he said it wasn't for him,
He now sucks my cock at every opportunity with or without his wife being there.
 
Back
Top