How to seduce a teacher?

sweetnpetite

Intellectual snob
Teachers Pet

A cute girl about 35 but with youngish looks, short and chubby, smart, good student with a friendly, cheerful personality who laughs and smiles easily goes back to school (community college). She falls for her teacher, around 38, smart, caring, energetic, very good teacher who really wants every student to succeed. He encourages the girl, helps her and guides her when she has troubles as a struggling student. He seems perfect to her in every way and she becomes enamored.

Soon she is thinking about him all of the time and her thoughts go from friendly to more mature. She fantasizes about having him right on his desk in the classroom. Her teacher is a very ethical and moral man. He is careful about behaving appropriately towards students, and would not think of doing anything inappropriate. Furthermore, he is in a long-term live-in relationship and is co-parenting his girl friend's child. He would never think about cheating on his girl friend, nor of breaching the teacher/student relationship.

However, there is a spark. He takes a personal interest in the girl and her success. This of course makes her like him all the more. Now she will pull out all the stops to have her man. I want to keep the story realistic (no sex in the classroom and in fact as there are cameras everywhere on campus, she will have to always appear dignified as will he) not fetishized. However, I do need some tips on what my heroin will do to seduce her teacher, and draw him gradually in. And how will she get him to go against his principles?

All suggestions are welcome. thanks!

verisimilitude is in the details. maybe more about why she's taking classes now, and what subject the prof teaches might be helpful? also, for dramatic tension it's probably helpful to flesh out the prof's relationship with his gf. what makes them work? and what does your heroine offer that's missing from it?

ed

How? with a sledge hammer!

seriously - it wouldn't take much:

a flash of cleavage
a peep of nipple
a brush of side boob on his body.

How? with a sledge hammer!

seriously - it wouldn't take much:

a flash of cleavage
a peep of nipple
a brush of side boob on his body.

I'm looking for some things that are a bit more subtle, especially leading up to anything like that.

I'll flesh out the info that was requested when I get the chance, but I will say this. The heroin of the story has a lot of respect for her instructor and would not want to lose his respect. As I said, I want the story to be realistic, possibly even have a romantic edge to it. Probably post it in that difficult "erotic couplings" category.

I think I need some advice from females... what do men know about SEDUCTION? lol. :rolleyes:;):cattail::kiss::rose:

I think the heroine will try to play the friendship angle with him. Maybe she will ask him for help with a project so they can spend time together--a lunch date or studying at her house. Maybe she will cook for him or buy him his favorite whiskey. Maybe he sees a book she is reading and it turns out to be his favorite author!

Once she hooks him with regular conversations about things they like, maybe she will start some sexy teasing and let him realize how much he likes it.

Personally I don't think Erotic Couplings would be appropriate for this story. That category to me seems more like wild one night stands.

I think the heroine will try to play the friendship angle with him. Maybe she will ask him for help with a project so they can spend time together--a lunch date or studying at her house. Maybe she will cook for him or buy him his favorite whiskey. Maybe he sees a book she is reading and it turns out to be his favorite author!

Once she hooks him with regular conversations about things they like, maybe she will start some sexy teasing and let him realize how much he likes it.

Personally I don't think Erotic Couplings would be appropriate for this story. That category to me seems more like wild one night stands.

Oh I definitely don't want it to be a one night stand! Also, I didn't know there was a wild one night stands category. I've haven't written a new story in ages!

i see a romantic edge to this where the desire for both of them builds over time. they both try to conduct themselves professionally but allow for little bits of flirting and eventually something leads them to go for it - maybe his relationship breaks up?

here's some of the subtle things i was thinking:
a chance meeting at the campus gym where they are exchanging glances and maybe one helps the other. he can't help but feel attracted to her in her work out clothes while she is working up a sweat.

some after hours tutoring with some subtle touching. she puts her hand on his when laughing at his jokes.

maybe they end up at a bar or coffee shop and he has broken it off with his gf and one thing leads to another?

i see a romantic edge to this where the desire for both of them builds over time. they both try to conduct themselves professionally but allow for little bits of flirting and eventually something leads them to go for it - maybe his relationship breaks up?

here's some of the subtle things i was thinking:
a chance meeting at the campus gym where they are exchanging glances and maybe one helps the other. he can't help but feel attracted to her in her work out clothes while she is working up a sweat.

some after hours tutoring with some subtle touching. she puts her hand on his when laughing at his jokes.

maybe they end up at a bar or coffee shop and he has broken it off with his gf and one thing leads to another?

Thanks!!! keep em coming:))

great advice... I do hope there is more... this is to be a slow build... and realistic, so you can really feel it and downright taste it... so that the reader is begging for them to hook up by the time they do!

It might be a wholly different plot, but instead of just the overt touching and showing, you could have her write in her diary in class and be caught by him. After reading a few lines about her good-looking teacher, he blushes and snaps it shut, telling her to keep private things from class. She puts it away, but the next day, at the end of the last class, she demonstratively puts it under her table and licks her lips. He tries to resist the temptation for an hour while grading homework, but he finally gives in to his curiousity and reads the newest entry, which is - though no name is given - about him. It becomes a daily ritual, and while he really struggles not to let her increasingly sensuous phantasies get to him and the topic is never openly addressed, it gets harder to resist those images each time he sees her.

Just something that popped up in my mind the moment I read your post.

I think the student, not knowing how to seduce the teacher, ordered off the Internet the "Guide to Seducing Hot Teachers". You can get anything on the Internet, you know. But the first day she gets the Guide, she's walking out and the manual slips out of the stack of paper and books she's carrying.

Teacher sees it and picks it up.

He looks at her.

She blushes, and doesn't know what to say.

He starts leafing through it...

I think the number one thing is that she should be persistent, both in her interest in him and her desire to improve upon her school work. These things will go hand in hand- she can arrange to try and meet him for extra tutoring, particularly at the end of the day and at the end of the week when faculty tend to leave earlier. She can make a lot of suggestive comments- from the very tame, such as complimenting him on his appearance, his clothing, his teaching to somewhat more bold, talking about her own sexual experiences, that she's not wearing underwear (or talking about the kind of underwear she is wearing), etc. The teacher is at first taken aback by this, but he's also so taken with her dedication to her studies and her sincere interest in doing better that he can't abandon her. That's his battle- the one within himself, he knows he's being tempted, but he doesn't want to give into temptation or show weakness and say that he cannot help her. And that's where she gets leverage.

How to seduce a teacher?

I'm not sure, but years ago, when I was an undergrad, all it seemed to take were some interesting observations and discussion in class on my part. She asked me to see her after class and then invited me to go to the museum with her on the weekend. The trip was quite enjoyable, with a very nice discussion of the classical Greek art we observed, followed by a walk in the park, dinner in a Greek restaurant, and then on to her place for a glass of wine and the rest of the weekend.
And it seems to me, after nearly forty years of being a professor, that I'm still most seduced by the students with the most interesting minds...

as a professor myself (been teaching at the college level for almost 7 years,) i agree with most of the comments on here. it being slow, taking its time kind of thing. she should also come of as cute, next door, and smart, who wants the teacher for how intelligent he is. turning another person'd mind on would be a great start. and since he is in a relationship, she will eventually have to make a move since he wont cheat or want to lose his job, get fired.

as a professor myself (been teaching at the college level for almost 7 years,) i agree with most of the comments on here. it being slow, taking its time kind of thing. she should also come of as cute, next door, and smart, who wants the teacher for how intelligent he is. turning another person'd mind on would be a great start. and since he is in a relationship, she will eventually have to make a move since he wont cheat or want to lose his job, get fired.

do you have any experience in this kind of thing?

I think the number one thing is that she should be persistent, both in her interest in him and her desire to improve upon her school work. These things will go hand in hand- she can arrange to try and meet him for extra tutoring, particularly at the end of the day and at the end of the week when faculty tend to leave earlier. She can make a lot of suggestive comments- from the very tame, such as complimenting him on his appearance, his clothing, his teaching to somewhat more bold, talking about her own sexual experiences, that she's not wearing underwear (or talking about the kind of underwear she is wearing), etc. The teacher is at first taken aback by this, but he's also so taken with her dedication to her studies and her sincere interest in doing better that he can't abandon her. That's his battle- the one within himself, he knows he's being tempted, but he doesn't want to give into temptation or show weakness and say that he cannot help her. And that's where she gets leverage.

FANTASTIC!!!!! I love this.

Staying in the realm of VERY REALISTIC what are some of the first things she could do to start pushing the envelop... testing the waters so to speak? And what reactions would let her know that she was on track?

I don't know, but a 35 woman seducing her 38 year old teacher ... to me, this doesn't sound so interesting.

I think it would be more interesting, if the student was 18 and the teacher is older. Maybe the girl just wants to find out if she can do it and never really plans on having sex (but of course, they end up having sex).

About 10 years ago, there was a comedy series on tv about 4 schoolgirls. They were all around 18. They all had this short skirts ...

At one point, there was some kind of stage play or something similar. A shy guy was on stage, playing a role. The girls tried to provoke him (or to embarrass him) so they sat themself in the front row. At one point, they all raised their skirts at once and spread their legs, showing the guy their pants (too bad they did not go pantyless).

I have an animated gif of that scene, but it is much to big to post here.

However, as for schoolgirls - I would do something with a short skirt and doing some panty flashing.

Staying in the realm of VERY REALISTIC what are some of the first things she could do to start pushing the envelop... testing the waters so to speak? And what reactions would let her know that she was on track?

I think it's the smallest of details that would give away the fact that she's got him, even if she isn't going to actually complete the seduction for some time. Perhaps she holds eye contact just a second longer than normal and catches the corners of his lips in a smile. Or perhaps a little blushing to give away just where his mind went to, even for just a fleeting second. I think getting the start of his losing control just right is the trick.

To successfully seduce a teacher learn what theyre nuts about, then hand them the Holy Grail of their dream. Plenty of teachers do scholarly work on the side. Some sites and artifacts and records and people are inaccessible to anyone outside the anointed circle.

I'd do this, let the perfesser dream and search for his Holy Grail, and make the student the caretaker of that Holy Grail, at her home. She has no idea what the artifact is until she puts the pieces together, and see's how to use it to seduce him.

To me, the key to a seduction is finding the chink in the armor. Teacher is happily married, but there is always something that could be better. Wife isn't sufficiently interested in his work, she is no longer impressed with him, no longer is as sexually aggressive as she was, or something. The student instinctively exploits that weakness. Adds more drama to the teacher's internal struggle as well.

bookmarking this thread- very interested!

PS
I, for one, would prefer to see a much younger student...

Back