Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

It's not really that funny. Congress is so dysfunctional that it can't confirm an ATF director. Obama made the exective order to highlight an issue that probably 1% of Americans were aware of. .Again, not funny,

It is funny last 4 years at any time Obama could of said hey we need someone to run the atf but guess his golf game was more important.
O wait he did pick someone the Democrats at the time wouldn't confirm him
He must truly be a fuck up.

For those intellectual midgets who can't read:

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/patient-protection.pdf

(e) Section 2717 of the Public Health Service Act, as
18 added by section 1001(5) of this Act, is amended—
pages 2037-39.

You're misunderstanding, Vette. Here's what the article says:

1) Health and Wellness Programs cannot require people to disclose their gun ownership details. So the Medicare-reimbursed water aerobics program at your senior center can ask you if you have a gun on the application but you're free to not answer.

2) The government cannot use data gleaned from patient records to create a database on patient gun ownership.

Any questions?

It is funny last 4 years at any time Obama could of said hey we need someone to run the atf but guess his golf game was more important.
O wait he did pick someone the Democrats at the time wouldn't confirm him
He must truly be a fuck up.

Obama has had a nominee for the past four years but Mitch McConnell has been filibustering the entire time. The NRA heavily lobbied for the filibuster and they got it.

You're misunderstanding, Vette. Here's what the article says:

1) Health and Wellness Programs cannot require people to disclose their gun ownership details. So the Medicare-reimbursed water aerobics program at your senior center can ask you if you have a gun on the application but you're free to not answer.

2) The government cannot use data gleaned from patient records to create a database on patient gun ownership.

Any questions?
16. "Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes."

17. "Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities."

20. "Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover."

21. "Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges."
That's executive orders

Obama has had a nominee for the past four years but Mitch McConnell has been filibustering the entire time. The NRA heavily lobbied for the filibuster and they got it.

the Democrats controlled Congress Obama's first 2 years
So again the person must really be a fuck up.

16. "Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes."

17. "Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities."

20. "Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover."

21. "Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges."
That's executive orders

What point are you making here other than Vette has everything exactly backwards?

What point are you making here other than Vette has everything exactly backwards?

That it's outrageous that health care providers should report ideations of violence to law enforcement if the patient possesses a weapon.

the Democrats controlled Congress Obama's first 2 years
So again the person must really be a fuck up.

The Democrats had a supermajority in the Senate from Obama's late January inauguration until Kennedy's brain cancer permanently knocked him out of the senate in May. Stop saying it was two years, that's just a RW lie. It was four months and the Traver nomination wasn't underway then. Traver wasn't a bad candidate, Conservatives and the NRA just didn't want Obama to be able to appoint anyone so McConnell filibustered.

"Every nominee deserves an up or down vote"

- Mitch McConnell

The hypocrisy and dishonesty of this man makes me sick.

That it's outrageous that health care providers should report ideations of violence to law enforcement if the patient possesses a weapon.

We're legally bound to do so since Tarasoff.

He doesn't have everything just half is backwards
With that said still no reason to dog pile him like everyone does every day.

Why a lawyer can't do it.
So why should a health care person be able to:confused:

The Democrats had a supermajority in the Senate from Obama's late January inauguration until Kennedy's brain cancer permanently knocked him out of the senate in May. Stop saying it was two years, that's just a RW lie. It was four months and the Traver nomination wasn't underway then. Traver wasn't a bad candidate, Conservatives and the NRA just didn't want Obama to be able to appoint anyone so McConnell filibustered.

"Every nominee deserves an up or down vote"

- Mitch McConnell

The hypocrisy and dishonesty of this man makes me sick.

OK fine we'll go with four months
Still a fuck up
So the hypocrisy and dishonesty of Obama doesn't make you sick:confused:
Remember what he said about bush and the debt limit now the shoe on the other foot it's fine.

In a nutshell, under Obamacare you can’t be required to provide information to doctors or health plans about legally owned guns, nor can your insurance rates be affected by such ownership. The government, in the execution of Obamacare, cannot collect information about or use information from other government databases about legally owned guns.

http://wizbangblog.com/2013/01/10/obamacare-amendment-does-not-forbid-gun-and-ammo-registration/

*views post* Watches cowards run and hide. :cool:

So why should a health care person be able to:confused:

Actually you're wrong, lawyers fall under Duty to Warn/Duty to Protect Tarasoff laws just like medical and mental health professionals.

Say a person in therapy tells their couselor that they're going to go home tonight and abduct 2 year old Sally Smith who lives next door and do something unspeakable. It's okay with you if the therapist says "okay, well then same time next week?" Or do you think the therapist should have to act?

Once again I ask, what in the mother fuck does the "Gun control advocate" crowd hope to accomplish by banning rifle body kits???:confused: Where are they getting the idea ergonomic grips/stocks/bayonet lugs/grenade launcher mounting barrel profile and mounting points some how makes a semi auto somehow more powerful than any other semi auto??

Do they think banning 4 ft wings and ghey neon lights on Honda Civic's will prevent street racing?

Mmmmhmmm...:cool:

Look, does anybody here really think impeachment is appropriate or would go anywhere?

Actually you're wrong, lawyers fall under Duty to Warn/Duty to Protect Tarasoff laws just like medical and mental health professionals.

Say a person in therapy tells their couselor that they're going to go home tonight and abduct 2 year old Sally Smith who lives next door and do something unspeakable. It's okay with you if the therapist says "okay, well then same time next week?" Or do you think the therapist should have to act?

I can't answer that question I don't know anything about said person that's a judgement call based on that person.
He could be bullshitting I'm not therapist.

I answered your question go ahead act like you don't see my question:mad:
So the hypocrisy and dishonesty of Obama doesn't make you sick:confused:
Of course it doesn't.
because you're dishonest and a hypocrite yourself

Wait. . . I thought I was Moron? You need to get more nicknames if you can't respect us enough to call us by our handles stupid bear.

Watching the rwcj suck each other off while ignoring any form of reality is just...I don't know what it is, tbh.

If a client tells me he has committed a crime, I am obliged to keep that a secret (unless the client consents to my revealing it). If a client tells me he is planning to commit a crime, or I reasonably believe he might, I am obliged to reveal that, probably to the police, depending on circumstances. Yes, that's in the rules of ethics.

Florida Bar Rules of Professional Conduct:

RULE 4-1.6 CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION

(a) Consent Required to Reveal Information. A lawyer shall not reveal information relating to representation of a client except as stated in subdivisions (b), (c), and (d), unless the client gives informed consent.

(b) When Lawyer Must Reveal Information. A lawyer shall reveal such information to the extent the lawyer reasonably believes necessary:

(1) to prevent a client from committing a crime; or (2) to prevent a death or substantial bodily harm to another.

Last edited:
Back