Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #26
BBW Fan
Yes We Cam

The Driver thought he heard something to his left. He quickly turned, afraid that they may have been discovered. He looked deeply into the shadows of the treeline on the opposite side of the road. Nothing seemed to move but the slight sway of limbs in the evening breeze.

Although he was not completely satisfied, the view to his right was much more enjoyable. He watched as Elissa dropped to her knees and took the man's cock into her mouth. I wished that he were in that man's place. Did this stranger even know how lovely Elissa truely was? The Driver had seen her become many things to many different men. She could be dominant or submissive. She could be a lady or a whore. She was every man's fantasy.

The Driver began to touch himself through his pants. He longed for release, but he knew his hand would not be enough. Neither would the pounds that were recently given him. No, he wanted HER. He had to have Elissa. Anything else would just be a substitute. But he could not have her. Not now. Not while she was with this man that could easily overpower him. His fantasy would have to wait.

For now, he only had his hand. He freed his stiff cock from his pants and felt the cool of the night upon it. He slowly ran his fingers over it imagining it to be her fingers. He then grabbed it firmly and began to please himself while keeping his eyes on Elissa and the stranger.

It was a beautiful sight. He could only imagine how great she must be. Little did he know that this would be the last thing he ever saw or the last thought that ever ran through his mind.

Death comes quickly and unexpectedly. It was too sudden for him to scream.

He was left in the driver's seat with a single, expert slash across his throat. His member was still in his hand.

My Johari Window Thingy

*Updated 6 November 2011

More Erotic Art
My Sex Map
Steamy London 1878
Don't Click Here!

Proud Husband of a Spicy Belle

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_oJU_2slTho8/TH3tOnDnIqI/AAAAAAAAATM/phtq-MU0tr0/S150/th_bird_cage.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
BBW Fan
Yes We Cam

*bump.. still open if anyone wants to join.*

My Johari Window Thingy

*Updated 6 November 2011

More Erotic Art
My Sex Map
Steamy London 1878
Don't Click Here!

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_oJU_2slTho8/TH3tOnDnIqI/AAAAAAAAATM/phtq-MU0tr0/S150/th_bird_cage.gif[/IMG]

Old 08-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #28
BBW Fan
Yes We Cam

*bump*

My Johari Window Thingy

*Updated 6 November 2011

More Erotic Art
My Sex Map
Steamy London 1878
Don't Click Here!