Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked For A Year

Years ago I had a job that required me to live away from home for nearly a year. I had to get an apartment. When I would get 'home' each day, I 'got naked' from the time I locked the door until I had to go to work the next morning. On Fridays I would stop only to make sure I had everything I needed so I would not have to leave the apartment until Monday morning. From Friday evening until Monday morning, I was naked, and masturbating as often as my sperm supply would support. Damn that was fun......I HATED having to put clothes on to go to work.....
 
Independence Day weekend is a great time to free yourselves of clothing! Naked again this morning and enjoying Lit as usual.

Happy 4th Everyone!!

Mikey
 
Had to put on a pair of shorts to get the dogs out, but I'm hoping to spend as much of this morning as I can, wearing what I currently have on.
 
just got back home and stripping down now. I hope to be like this for the rest of the morning
 
Been naked since I got home from work yesterday afternoon and don't plan on wearing anything until Tuesday to go to work. Neighbors are her now having coffee with us on our patio.
 
It wasn't Saturday morning, but we sat in our yard naked last night and watched the fireworks being shot off on e next road down from us.
 
The weekend is here...loose the clothes and enjoy at least a part of it naked. I really enjoy my quiet mornings on Lit without the burden of clothing!
 
The weekend is here...loose the clothes and enjoy at least a part of it naked. I really enjoy my quiet mornings on Lit without the burden of clothing!

I wouldn't mind hanging around and seeing you on a Naked Saturday. :kiss:
 
I've been on my patio for since 0700. well in and out... noting but my coffee, cock-rings....and my summer robe. Bit chilly out this morning
 
Back
Top