Create A Wrestler

luffy316

Really Experienced
Been a writer there for some time, liking to think I'm helping keep it alive. Always fond of feedback and ideas, and certainly those looking to add on. Been updating every so often, so you've probably found it already if you're a regular to the "by freshness" organizing.

Mostly looking for a response, keeping in mind that women/women and men fighting isn't everyone's sexual cup of tea.

http://www.chyoo.com:81/index.php/main.story.cover/2590

just want to say like your stuff

wont be adding a lot of stuff for a bit. Enjoying Xmas break. After will add

will read though when near my PC

Any stories people particularly want to be worked on/expanded? Kind of on my way out the door right now, so I'll put up a few of my own requests later

The Tag Tourney would be nice.

And like your hardcore match idea with Becky Luv and other people.

Also for the 24 hour story, have an idea that each thread might be an hour or a half

also could use help on
Bond Girls, and leauge of extrodnary

How about finishing up on some of the old ones like the Chi-chi/Timmy fight (it was at the he tries to trick her part), Kim/You one (it was pretty much almost finished), Dolly/You match(it was at the Dolly catches you part), or start on a new one like Chantz versus you, Vicky versus you, or I'd even be interested in the Monica versus you match. Sorry for being picky ^^;

Last edited:
The Tag Tourney would be nice.

And like your hardcore match idea with Becky Luv and other people.

Also for the 24 hour story, have an idea that each thread might be an hour or a half

Would probably be best to put a time limit on it of some sort. Makes it genuinely more random.

Also, assume the chyoo page is down/malfunctioning for everyone else as well?

(Nm, back up)

Last edited:
new wrestlers added recently: Melissa the wrestler and Peppy the popstar

just so people know I may not be adding as much or accepthing threads for a few days

on vacation

This is ThaCat005 (and every other name with tha_cat in it). I've been reading the story for ages now but I only just got up the nerve to try helping with it. I write a lot but this is my first time trying erotica.

I also have all these problems with usernames and stuff because my ISP sucks, not because I fail at the internet.

So I hope you guys like my edits and I'll keep working on this thing.

yea so far so good

inspire me to update some of the YOU vs storylines

again out of curiosity...

I asked favorite wrestlers in the story and what you wanted more of, but did you have a character or type of post that you've found you're especially good at writing for?

I've found that Chichi and Becky's characters just come to me naturally, especially dialog. Also, surprisingly, Big Booty. Even though she's not over the top, I get a solid feel for what her personality is

Well the Luv family

Took me a while on how I wanted the twins banter, but think I got the back and fourth good now

Barroness think I am going pretty good.

I'm gonna try to finish up some of the older stories. Trish Stratus/Kim, Mama Luv/Kim, Tikka/Amazon. I'm also going to work on the stories involving my wrestler, Melissa.

Maybe someone should try making a list of who's a face or heel, and where they are on the card (main eventer/midcarder/jobber), so that the neglected wrestlers can get worked with some. I'd sorta like to make another wrestler but hate to when lots of already created ones are getting ignored.

Well I do have them seperated into Face and heel
in the premade Heels, and face setion

But sure a more detail listing could help. Dont normaly put there tier level unless their a Jobber. Cause think that up to a writers sense wanted it so anyone can be Champ. But may try to make a list. But dont expect it for a bit sense Got a A LOT O LADIES in this story. To put them in tiers and allaiances would not neccesaryly be hard but it takes time.

Did make a Jobber listed that I just added to
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/69976/80402

Even added a men section to it, sense some peole been doing guy vs female stories in 3rd person. So figure round them up. Also addded a new guy that Luffy gave me an idea during the mama luv interview. I added DADDY LUV, mama somewhat wimpy Husband. Also note Susan the Pep squad not a TOTAL Jobber. She can wins sometimes, it just she lower tier. But she can get an upset

But if you want who LILGUY consider top tier (Dont have to follow what I think)

Of the top of my head

MAMA LUV- Probally consider her the best
BECKY LUV
BIG MAMA (rosa Cakes)- About on Equal terms with mama Luv
Miss H (Teacher of Pain
The Amazon
Illsa The Hitwoman
Casey Luv
Rochell Devine
Lisa Dollar Bill Cole
Boss Bitch
Amber the teenage Amazon
Baroness (mostly due to you never just fighting her)
Stone Cold Kim Austin

Mid Cards-
Chichi- Can be higher due to cheating and trickry. Can beat top tiers in fights though
Sister Mary
Vicky mistress of Pain
El Diabla
Kim The Beuty Queen
Mcvan family
Wendy the witch
Fayye the cop
Dolly the bully
Ann The Goth Girl

That maybe in Skill

Who the most popular, it varies. Luvs are pretty popular in the world, and also among people who read the chyoo story. Chichi seems like really popular charcter from the comments I hear

i'll have my own two-cents on who's ranked in power soon enough, but i always figured that the ranking and sucess of a person is generally up to the writer themselves. No reason not to say where you stand on them.

my thoughts...

High: could have regular chances at the title
Mama Luv: sexual, can take a surprising beating, and has power you wouldn’t expect in a milf
Amber: barely seems to register anything when she’s horny enough, and too strong for most submissions
Kim Austin: just plain dedicated and talented
Casey: quicker than Mama, but lacks her power by a spell
Becky: needs to be a threat if she can go toe to toe with Mama. Like to think she’s equal, but Mama’s smarter and a little lucky/more popular
Simone: just a hardass woman who won’t give you an inch til she’s long done with you
Big Mama: huge and big enough to shrug off puny fighters and has some real power to her drops
Tanya the milf/x badgirl: experienced as all get out

Mid: could beat the highs with a slight advantage or stroke of luck
Delisha: huge endurance and power and hardcore, without being slowed down
Mimi: tough and tender, tricky as shit, and never hesitates to cheat her way to the top when her skills won’t do
Melissa: has a lot of tactics and skill, but might be blindsided by sex (have to see)
Miss H: give her an inch and she’ll give you the whole ruler
Kim the x beauty queen: an experienced and furious fighter with surprising skill and a tough finisher
Amazon: probably strongest there is, but a bit pokey and sadistic
Ann: rage, speed, and surprising sexual skill
Kitty: fastest thing on two-four legs, tail and claw advantage, and a tough customer to boot
Ilsa: a powerhouse with tons of skill
Chichi: take your eyes off her for a second and you can be done for. Not a real threat head on
Baroness: again, has the assets to cheat like mad, though not a BIG slouch in talent
Ellen the spy: not used much, but apparently lots of training and muscle on her sideTess: big and hard to grapple, but with a sexuality that can truly let her blindside people
Power Molly: gadgets, violence, and might
Sister Mary: lots of power and decent skill, though maybe a bit too sex-crazed
Big Booty: tough to begin with, even before she crossed paths with the Luvs. Watch out for that ass. Seems like it could deflect bullets…

by the way, what are some of your favorit wrestling moves that was created in the story.

Dunce Cap (Miss H)
Feet of Hell (Ann)
Belly Dance (Sandy)
Taking out the garbage (Tanya Stevens)
Drums of Saturn (Molly)
Bra Buster, thorny Crown (Baroness)
Big Drop (Big Mama)
Homewrecker (Becky)

Puppet Show (Big and Beautiful)
The Grip (Muscle Worship)
Milk Bath (Team Milf)

Like high-flying hits and counters, ropes moves, and creative weapons too

Like the Thorny Crown from the barrones

and that garbage eating movie- Mimi does with sister Mary

Also like most of mama luv moves

favorite characters to read/write about?

Not to be self-centered or anything, but I love writing Becky. I love writing insane characters, because she could do just about anything, and usually what you don't expect.

Like reading Miss H and Big Mama. Glad to see that people are getting the feel of Kitty too

since the wheel of fate match brought it up, what unique sort of matches would you like to see?

i just like seeing fights that take place in new places. lets you use new ideas and environments. kiss my feet ones allow some domination from women who wouldn't normally do it, so they're interesting too

well sense Chyoo up and down now

People may not be able to add. So lets brain storm for future ideas. Anything anyone want to see.

I like writing matches with pure sexfights and lots of complicated submission holds. Not very much a fan of stuff that involves blood and weapons, I don't really like girls getting hurt badly.

My favorite characters are any that like to get down on the mat and wrestle with the other girls.

I might create another girl for the story or something, maybe the girl that humiliated Melissa when she was a regular wrestler, but I'm still working on some of the older threads, and maybe doing something with one of the girls who mostly gets ignored. I like Cammy the Army Girl mainly because I have a thing for chicks in camo, but she's only been in the newcomers tournament.

Oh yeah, and the Hayt family storyline is good stuff.

Back