Create A Wrestler

I think it's half getting more perfectionist about my writing as I get older. I already have to disguise the way I usually write so people who don't know I write this stuff recognize me. And the half that I'm getting older and usually can't stay in the mood to write erotica long enough to get anything written.
 
cool may add to stuff this weekend

like the 2nd person story, glad it restarted
 
Two new threads in the 2nd person storyline with the tag team option. I took it to where the match has started. I'm gonna try for at least one contribution to an actual sexfight thread instead of just setup too.
 
note havent been adding cause I been working on a few commisions

when I finish up..which will be soon..will add to this
 
I should probably get a deviantart account.

p.s. noticed both lilguy and anty were posting tonight and wrote a couple threads myself... will keep going as long inspiration holds out.
 
why not its free

and no one has entered the contest let

Think..you can win up to 25 dollars..you can retire on that type of scratch
 
I've got my Tifa vs Peach story laying around. might as well toss that in... long as i can figure out how to enter it...
 
Last edited:
I'm liking the Megan McVan storyline. I added a long thread to it and set up a scene that actually has sex in it.

I made three new characters. Trisha McVan (Tanya's twin sister) and Evelyn and Heidi McVan (Trisha's daughters, Lisa's cousins)
 
Sorry about what happen to you Lilguy on deviant art.I was checking if you post any new pictures or stories on your site and saw the sign. Really like your work hopefully you will find other places to post your work for others to see.
 
Try HentaiFoundry, a lot of DeviantArt artists have HentaiFoundry accounts for their more Xrated stuff.
 
Sorry about what happen to you Lilguy on deviant art.I was checking if you post any new pictures or stories on your site and saw the sign. Really like your work hopefully you will find other places to post your work for others to see.

I tend to write the valkyrie site

Also what got me delted was the simpsons story that takes place in the future episode where Lisa was president..and everyone was grown up

Turns out that still breaking the rules...causing aging character that normal underage and putting them into sexual situations against the rules. Had no idea.

Do have a hentai foundary account may use that.
 
sense its a election year

may do some a story where

Fair and Balance

Run against

Yes We can

For Job as vice General manager of Sex League. Fights, and dirty tactics follow, involve sex and violence

might be funny to end with someone other then them winning, a Jobber maybe cause they take each other out, leaving the Jobber the only one left
 
That actually sounds like fun to write about. Something new with characters that are hardly used. Be nice to see how that plays out.
 
also been writting less
cause I have a huge commission work

almost finish up so should be back
 
That's great to hear and can't see what you write next. But right now ScarletThunder just wrote a thread that was pretty mind blowing as it deals with the retirement of Mama that I didn't see coming and may actually has great potential for future story lines.
 
yea a lot more evil then I would of done
But still good

But hey differnt people different takes.
 
still around, just hard to keep track of when she updates anymore since I've been out of the posting/"your thread has updated" loop. get an idea now and then, but real busy with work, gf, a voice game i've been doing, and comissions and real writing stuff

most of which are incidentally http://luffy316.blogspot.com/
 
Back
Top