After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

I open my robe, and take my cock in my hand. I stroke it gently as I talk to you.

"This isn't a formal part of our sessions, Alison," I say, looking at you, and speaking softly. "If you do not wish to be here, I will not force you to stay. If you do wish to be here, understand that we are not here to watch TV and drink milk. I want to continue to explore you, and for you to explore me. Is that what you want?"
 
"Yes, sir," I say quietly, my pussy already wet with anticipation. "I understand, but I want to be here. "
 
"While we are here, in this house, since the rules are different, I think we should have different names for each other. I intend to call you Baby Girl, or Little Girl. You may choose what you want to call me. What would you like to call me, Baby Girl?"
 
I bite my lip and shrug. "What do you like to be called, sir?" I ask softly. I was nervous, and my hands were tugging at each other.
 
"Yes. . . Daddy," I say softly, trying it out on my tongue. My eyes are lingering on your cock.
 
It's exciting me to see you looking at my cock, especially the way you are. My own eyes linger on your bound tits.

"Do you want my cock inside you, Baby Girl?" I ask, my hand sliding between your thighs and pushing them apart, so I can see your count.
 
"Climb on top of me, Baby Girl," I say, holding my cock upright for you. "Put it into your cunt."
 
"Yes, Daddy," I say, hesitantly but gladly starting to slide down on your cock with a soft, embarrassed smile.
 
And now are you are sitting on my lap, facing me, my cock inside your slick, wet, smooth cunt. Your hard red tits are tight in front of me, your mouth open, your breath coming in short bursts. I hold you still, keeping my cock deep inside you, preventing movement. I do not yet wish to fuck, just to feel you.

"Tell me Baby Girl … When you chose the toy in my office - why did you choose such a big one?"
 
"I liked the looks of it, Daddy," I tell you. "It looked like it would feel good. . . It had been so long since I felt one that big inside of me, and I wanted it. . ."
 
"You've had a real cock that big then, Baby Girl?" I ask, keeping my hands on your hips, holding you down, preventing the rocking in your pelvis you keep trying to start. "Tell me about it …"
 
I moan in frustration. "It was while I was in high school. . . he was my first," I explained. "We dated for about three years, going into college with him. We broke up when I caught him cheating on me. . ." I gasp. "I haven't had one that big since. . ."
 
"Is a huge cock what you most crave, Baby Girl?" I have to confess, the idea of seeing your cunt being opened by something so big does excite me.
 
"Sometimes, Daddy. And sometimes I want something smaller. . . depends on my mood. . . How excited I am. . . How long it's been since I last had sex. . ."
 
"I'm not sure, Daddy. . . I just have never felt pleasure this way. . . I want to know more. . . experience more. . ." I was curious and intrigued, and continue to try to ride you.
 
I take my right hand from your hip, and move it to your cunt. My fingers stroke across your lips, back up to your clit, then down to the hole in which my cock is buried. I press my index and middle fingers at the place where the walls of your cunt meet my cock and press. They slide into you, opening you up further. My cock and two fingers are inside you.

"Is this what you like Baby Girl? You like me doing things to you just because I can?"
 
I begin to fuck you, slowly. With my left hand I reach out and yank your nipples hard, one after the other, then move your own hands to your nipples, inviting you to do the same.

"And when you bound your tits before coming here tonight, you didn't do that only because you knew I wanted it, did you, Baby Girl? You knew I would fuck you whatever you looked like, after all."
 
I'm thrusting harder into you now. I can feel the plug in your ass rubbing the length of my cock as I push it into you and pulling out of you, my fingers in your cunt pressing my hardness even more firmly against the glass bulb.

"Pull them as hard as you can," I grunt. "I want to see you stretch them. Stretch your nipples, Baby Girl. Hurt your tits. You want to hurt your tits for Daddy, don't you?"
 
Back
Top