• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
MMM, I have very weak knees now!
Yes, this was the series I meant. I think an other series like this might turn out as nice as this one. Maybe tossing your shirt away before you undo your belt and pull it out off the loops ...

As to what would happen next, gentle or rough, how about a bit of both, after you managed to tie my hands with your belt?

Okay, I'll try to make a series like that. :)

i will take you to the desk next time...and yes your meat on the table yummy;)

Right now, laying in bed, the thought of these images are driving me crazy, and making a mess of my sheets.

bd0705d99350b595bed514cc874399ea_zpse6255183.jpg

79699dcb0d5e703404bcb3d49a2f54fa_zps4da87faa.jpg

c95ed702627fe8b59c12f0f420c2815a_zps07d1432e.jpg

ad1ccc54c33962c95243cec92c0e0603_zpsa6453238.jpg

Jesus. Fuuuuuuck. That mess must be contagious.....

Has anyone ever told you what a beautiful cock you have? :)

Well then, here's a few more pics that should cause a few fingers to slide down inside panties. :D

332bc7744144479742323bd5ef1cf006_zps37117f31.jpg

a108b57b351feb0301eb34ab6d1ad169_zps7678b01b.jpg

Are you wearing a ring there? Am I hallucinating here? If yes, do you like the particular sensation?. Please tell me all about it.

Jesus. Fuuuuuuck. That mess must be contagious.....

Has anyone ever told you what a beautiful cock you have? :)

Thank you, SB. :kiss: 'The Admiral' is quite handsome, isn't he?;)

And you should have seen the mess he made of my sheets!

Are you wearing a ring there? Am I hallucinating here? If yes, do you like the particular sensation?. Please tell me all about it.

Yes, and it's actually a vibrating cock ring. :)

Several years ago I had tried using a lovers vibrator during 'toy time', but the sensation just didn't feel like much on my cock, so I figured that vibes wee only a woman's toy. A few years ago, I think it was Playm0mom who suggested trying a ring.

Having spent $$$ on various unfulfilling toys for myself, I was skeptical about anything other than some good lube and my hand, but after a bit of trial and error I found a cock ring that was just right for me. They can't be too tight, or too loose, and I prefer the soft jelly ones. Sometimes I wear them on my shaft, and sometimes right over my balls and shaft. They tend to make a fully erect cock even harder and fuller, and I love the sensation of being gripped.

Then I tried vibrating cock rings, and they didn't work very well, and were cheaply made, so they would only work a few times before malfunctioning. Finally I splurged on a $40 VCR, and the results were instantly amazing - you get what you pay for. It turns my whole cock into a vibrator, and depending on how I touch myself, I can make the sensation travel the length of my cock right to the tip, or just focus under my scrotum where I'm very sensitive.

I usually like to play for about 30-45 minutes before I let myself cum, sometimes longer. I just enjoy fantasizing, and seeing how light I can make my touch. Thankfully the batteries in this VCR last about an hour and a half at the lowest setting - there's nothing more annoying than being fully aroused, and then running out of juice. :mad:

I actually order batteries on eBay, and they are way cheaper, and shipping is free if they come from HongKong. I get a pack of about 50 for $6.

The first time I tried the new VCR my orgasm was one of the most intense I've ever had - and I was left wearing thick spurts of cum from my upper chest to my belly button.

I've never used one with a lover, but I would love to try teasing with my vibrating cock to see how they like it.:D

Last edited:

Several years ago I had tried using a lovers vibrator during 'toy time', but the sensation just didn't feel like much on my cock, so I figured that vibes wee only a woman's toy. A few years ago, I think it was Playm0mom who suggested trying a ring.

Having spent $$$ on various unfulfilling toys for myself, I was skeptical about anything other than some good lube and my hand, but after a bit of trial and error I found a cock ring that was just right for me. They can't be too tight, or too loose, and I prefer the soft jelly ones. Sometimes I wear them on my shaft, and sometimes right over my balls and shaft. They tend to make a fully erect cock even harder and fuller, and I love the sensation of being gripped.

Then I tried vibrating cock rings, and they didn't work very well, and were cheaply made, so they would only work a few times before malfunctioning. Finally I splurged on a $40 VCR, and the results were instantly amazing - you get what you pay for. It turns my whole cock into a vibrator, and depending on how I touch myself, I can make the sensation travel the length of my cock right to the tip, or just focus under my scrotum where I'm very sensitive.

I usually like to play for about 30-45 minutes before I let myself cum, sometimes longer. I just enjoy fantasizing, and seeing how light I can make my touch. Thankfully the batteries in this VCR last about an hour and a half at the lowest setting - there's nothing more annoying than being fully aroused, and then running out of juice. :mad:

I actually order batteries on eBay, and they are way cheaper, and shipping is free if they come from HongKong. I get a pack of about 50 for $6.

The first time I tried the new VCR my orgasm was one of the most intense I've ever had - and I was left wearing thick spurts of cum from my upper chest to my belly button.

I've never used one with a lover, but I would love to try teasing with my vibrating cock to see how they like it.:D

b781961941f7716a3739c2472fa32eda_zpsc6937164.jpg

That is what I call a comprehensive report.. Along with visual evidence! What I know is that i like the view of it.I like that it seems it is keeping that part of your body restricted..

Thank you, SB. :kiss: 'The Admiral' is quite handsome, isn't he?;)

And you should have seen the mess he made of my sheets!

b781961941f7716a3739c2472fa32eda_zpsc6937164.jpg

Oh god. I volunteer to help you test it.

Mmmmm, as usual you elicit and "Oh Damn."

A

Damn I love your cock.

however you want it sweets;)

You need bigger hands...good lord. I'm hooked.:rose:

Oh god. I volunteer to help you test it.

Once again, my sincere apologies for being here on a sporadic basis.

Your patience with me is vastly appreciated.

:kiss:

Shall I make amends with a story? ;):devil:

This is a story that I wrote for a special friend of mine - of course, the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. :devil:

I thought I would share it here, for those who like a bedtime story.

enjoy
;)
SJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen felt the wrist restraints press firmly into her skin as the rope that passed through the ring on the back of her collar pulled tight, drawing her hands up further along her back, her muscles straining in the cool air. The smell of polishing oil was present and pungent on the glossy finish of the elegant dining room table, its hard surface a platter upon which her naked torso lay; face down, her nipples absorbed its temperature and drew up erect against its unforgiving surface. Although the black silk blindfold prevent her from seeing anything, she knew that her iPad was recording every moment for her to watch afterwards, and she sighed in anticipation of viewing what was to come.

Her waist bent at the edge of the table, driving into her slightly as her Master spread her feet wide apart and then fastened the tethers of each of her ankle restraints to the legs of the table; the high heels causing her ass to lift, exposing her sex for his easy access. Karen could easily have cried out, or broken her bonds with some effort, but this is what she wanted: to submit to His will. To have Him in complete control.

The man standing behind her in an immaculate and stylishly expensive black suit had come a long way to do this to her. For her, rather. All the way from another city, across a border - from another country even. But Jerry and Karen had a bond that traversed the arbitrary and invisible international borders; an understanding that had grown since their first contact, and she trusted no one else to submit to more than him.

On the recording video screen the room was lit for mood, with the natural colours of the deep mahogany wood and red velvet full length curtains setting the scene for lush imagery that was delicious enough to drink like a fine elixir. Watching the video later, Karen would see herself tied to the table, lips apart and her head turned facing the camera. She would see the man turn and walk away off camera, and then return, pulling up a chair close to her, turning it backwards and straddling it - leaning forward on its backrest with crossed arms to get an ample view of her luscious ass and spread pussy. He leaned in so close that she could feel his breath heating up her skin in the cold air. The image would take her breath away later, making her head swoon for a moment.

Jerry drew a long breath, preparing for what he had to say, telling Karen that she must only address him as 'Master', or 'Sir', and asking her if she was ready and willing to submit to him.

"Yes Master," Karen whispered, her voice unsteady, "I submit my body, mind, and heart for your pleasure." To her surprise she felt herself getting increasingly moist between her thighs as she said this, and beads of perspiration appeared on her brow and upper lip, despite the temperature of the room.

What followed next, Karen would not recall directly, but she recognized herself on the video screen - her mind clouded over as her body submitted to the desires of her Master. She vaguely recalled hearing Master Jerry recite to her a carefully rehearsed plan, telling her what he intended to do to her in minute description. He didn't ask her if that was what she wanted, instead he TOLD her with a firm voice that that was what was going to happen.

To be continued ...............

Jerry, those last pictures ... Wow!
To see those, and to read the start of story: Double Wow and: *picks herself up from the floor*

Continue please ...

Part 2

"Yes Master," Karen whispered again, waiting for him to begin, so wet by this time that she could sense a drop of her juices running along her outer labia and straining to gain enough mass to drip onto the perfect carpet below her spread pussy.

Standing again, Jerry moved the chair away and returned with a leather paddle. Taking it in his left hand he faced the camera, reaching out with his right hand to stroke the length of Karen's body, and weaving his fingers into her hair against her scalp. Watching the video alone later, Karen unconsciously wandered a hand between her legs, touching herself through her panties as her eyes drank in the perfection of Jerry's tailored suit against her naked body, and she tensed with the pleasure and pain of recognition as she watched his hand take firm grip at the base of her hair, pulling her head back. She had almost blacked out at that moment, such was the thrill running through her, complete euphoria fogging her mind with warm pleasure.

She continued to watch as Jerry ran the leather paddle across her firm ass, his words describing how bad she had been, and that she needed to be punished for her impure thoughts. And then, suddenly, she felt the paddle draw back leaving a void in the air where it had rested against her skin, and then just as suddenly it landed sharply on her skin, resounding with a healthy crack that brought her immediately back to the present. Even now, she could feel the welt of her skin, hot to the touch, where Jerry had disciplined her.

She had cried out that first time, and then after a while a smile spread across her lips, and she welcomed more of what was to come. Each time His paddle lifted and touched down on her ass, it was for a specific transgression that she had made, for sins she had kept from him, even for the things she had not yet told Him that lingered in the darkest secrets of her mind. After four or five great wallops of the leather paddle Jerry stopped and stepped back to admire his work - watching the skin redden as the blood welled up closer to the surface. Karen could feel the sting linger, but eventually a numbing sensation took over, and her whole ass radiated with the heat of desire. God how she wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard, right now!

Placing the paddle on the table, Jerry took Karen's hair in his hand again as he began to caress her ass cheeks, feeling the wounds he had just inflicted with contentment. With the fingers of his left hand, he traced down the centre of her back, following her spine down the crack of her ass, tracing the beads of sweat that ran along and down to her anus, and beyond to her pussy which already glistened with its own juices.

Watching the iPod screen from her couch, Karen witnessed the fingers of his left hand slide between and around the lips of her pussy, searching up and forward to find her clitoris fully roused and poking out from its smooth pink hood. She watched her own body involuntarily flex as he caressed her swollen nub, coating it with her own juices, and making her cry out in delight. Karen could not resist slipping her fingers down inside her panties as she watched, finding herself yet again wet and wanting, and remembering Jerry's gentle yet firm fingers move from her clit, finding her wet, and sliding easily inside her.

To be continued...

Part 3

He explored her pussy like that for what seemed an eternity, while expertly pulling her hair back, exposing her throat and making her moan out. Eventually he eased a second finger inside her pussy, finger fucking her like that for a while before seeking out her g-spot, and rubbing its spongy mass against the inside of the front wall of her vagina until she thought she was going to explode.

Karen could not pull herself away from watching as Jerry cruelly denied her first orgasm at the skill of his fingers inside her, quickly retreating his touch just before she was about to climax. He then waited until she had drifted away from the crest of her orgasm, and only when he was sure that he would be starting anew, did he remove his jacket and kneel behind her, taking in her scent as he leaned in close to taste her sweetness. Watching happen what she could not observe before, Karen began stroking her wet pussy in memory of the anticipation and lust that overtook her at the time - she wondered if she would get to finish watching the whole video before she came this time.

Jerry now gripped each of her thighs in his hands, pinning Karen firmly against the dining table, and leaned in to taste her sweetness. Slowly at first, his tongue grazed lightly against the ridges of her labia, leaving only trace amounts of her taste on his tongue. As he made her squirm, he began to explore further between her folds with his tongue, placing long licks and kisses alongside her sweetness, but denying her any stimulus just yet on her clitoris. Eventually He placed full, wet kisses on Karen's pussy, taking her fully into his mouth, and making her moan out loud with pleasure, but still not touching her swollen clit. Watching Jerry perform his skill, she knew that it was arguable who was enjoying this more, and knew that Jerry's cock would be straining hard against his pants as he ate her out, leaving spots of pre-cum all over the inside of his briefs that she desperately wanted to savour.

By now, Karen was well along the way to returning to her first orgasm, which would be more intense after Jerry's cruel denial moments earlier. She continued to play with herself as she watched Jerry eat her pussy on the iPad screen, matching the intensity of her onscreen self with her current state of arousal. As Jerry mercifully ran his tongue over Karen's budding clit, she knew that she was approaching the point of no return, and as his tongue began to flicker and swirl against the centre of her perfect rose, she knew that even Sir would not be able to stop her cuming this time - not now.

Onscreen Karen watched herself moan louder as her orgasm built, her fingers furiously buzzing across her clit on the couch, demanding to match the timing and onset of her own onscreen orgasm - her body demanded it. As Jerry's lips parted to encircle Karen's clit, his tongue continued to rapidly flicker across it side to side, up and down, swirling, intensifying as her moans intensified, bringing her closer and closer to sweet bliss. Meanwhile she began slipping a finger inside her wet pussy as she watched, also bringing herself closer and closer to cumming. As she watched herself onscreen begin to buck and rock with the first waves of orgasm, Karen started to crest over that precipice herself, and both versions of her started to cum.

Jerry felt Karen's muscles tense against the restraints, and her pussy pucker against his tongue as he drove his rigid tongue in and out of her pussy, returning to lick her clit, her juice smeared lovingly all over his lips, mouth, and face. The intensity of her orgasm was great, and her juices began to overflow his mouth, soaking his shirt and tie, and Karen rode the next wave of her orgasm, moaning out loud and arching her back against the pleasure of ecstasy that Jerry was giving her. On the couch, she closed her eyes, and allowed the orgasm to run through her body and mind, clenching her thighs tightly around her hand, her fingers buried deep inside her.

As her body drifted down from its lofty pink cloud, Karen put down the iPad, its screen still playing out the scene of her and Jerry, and wandered off into the bedroom, coming back with a realistic jelly dong/vibrator and the neck collar that she had previously worn for Jerry. Placing the collar around her neck, careful to avoid catching her hair in it, she fastened it securely, and lovingly caressed it, remembering the pleasure that it had brung her. Placing the iPad against the arm of the sofa, Karen arranged herself on her hands and knees on the sofa so that she could watch the screen, knowing what was coming next, and wanting to relive the thrilling feeling of being taken.

To be continued...

Back