Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the Queen Hippolyta's Revenge needs a crew! Join Samantha and I and get yer sealegs on... ;)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't quite see the nuance in the different stickied threads up here. I'll repost this in the appropriate one. :)

Last edited:
Hi All.

I have a few threads I had attempted a bit ago, and would like to attempt to revive them. I had no initial response with that "first time 'round", so I'm giving them another go.

A few things:

-I prefer cowriters who can help carry the story, with thought out posts that consist of a few paragraphs. The more you can write, the more I will like you.

-No offense, but I do tend to check into your current thread writings... More as a way to see if our styles mesh. If we seem to be people that head in different directions, our thread may become a giant mess. (I have no issue with a "Newbie" showing interest- But I would greatly appreciate a little sample of your writing style with the PM's!)

-My threads, most often, are not "And Kevin walked in the door with his massive throbbing 17 inch dick hanging out, Sara eagerly slurping it down her throat". Sorry, but I like storyline. Sex is a nice part to it. (And if you've got a 17 inch member, get to the doctor- I think its a "Toomah"...)

There, with that out of the way...

Here's those threads.
Please PM me with interest on them.
Thank you!

Kine- 1/1 thread: A sadist vampire and his rareblood toy. He enjoys taking advantage of what he has, and likes to see just how far he can push her.

Aligosa - Group Thread : Think Full Metal Alchemist with Magic Talents mixed in. A King's untimely demise should have left the crown open for an heir- Unfortunately, the King's magic talent was that of Reanimation. The Now-Zombie King has refused to leave the throne for nearly 20 years, and demands to have a series of quests issued to find someone brave enough to handle his crown. After all, having it got him killed. With his brain slowly rotting, the King keeps throwing out more challenges in the midst of these quests... but some don't seem to be coming from just HIM.... Looking for other adventurers, whether alchemists or those with Magic Talents.

Yesterdays and Tomorrows - 1/1 Thread: A take on Doctor Who. Instead of the Doctor of the series, this is the daughter of one of his former companions... another Time Lord (or, to be more PC, a Time Lady). Romanadvoratrelundar Junior (Or Romy for short) only has half the genes of one from Gallifrey, but certainly has the same curious nature to her. Her mother left her a TARDIS with an actual functioning chameleon circuit, which she has used to teach herself about the various creatures of the galaxies. A tinkerer and explorer, she tends to think after starting something.
Now she just needs to find someone who can help keep her from doing something stupid.
- Thanks to M13 for taking me up on this!

Last edited:
I started a thread with a taboo mother son theme concerning her sons emerging lingerie fetish, he is into his moms slips and nightgowns, mom knows and is planning on getting him into her lingerie and watching and participating in his fetish...

Seeking one or two male players for The Delight RP. This is a group RP set on board a cruise ship that houses a secret brothel for high paying guests. Currently seeking males who can join the staff of the ship (staff serve as the "prositutes"). Feel free to check out the OOC and PM me if you are interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813096

Name: Gang Life

I need one dominant male to play in this thread. The premise of the story is relatively simple - as a young naive woman, I make my way to New York city and start out my new life there. Invited to a party, I decide to socialize and eventually bump into the leader of a massive New York gang/mob. He takes a liking to me and decides that he'll have me - by making a wager that I won't be able to refuse. If I win, I get enough money to really carve my way into the hierarchy. If I lose...I'm his.

Interested? PM me please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Three Musketeers???

The idea is not to make a traditional version of the story but an alternate one that has a twist or two in it. The main twist for the story is that the three musketeers: Athos,Porthos and Aramis are all females. Obviously that is radically different from the real book but I figure that the story is going to be unique if those three are really bad ass women yet d'Artagnan is a male. So not only does he end up on some epic quest to save France from another war with England,he ends up in the company of three women who are bad ass,beautiful and extremely deadly with a sword, while all the while falling for the lady in waiting of the queen,so its going to be one hell of whirlwind of an adventure for our young hot headed swordsmen. There are going to be some of the other more important side character roles open to some men: Like the villain of the story, the Cardinal. I would like it to loosely follow the story but it can't exactly be like a pure storyline because of the obvious changes but I am sure you know what I mean. What I am looking for is a minimum is four writers to play the musketeers and one to play the cardinal, writers who would be interested in seeing where the thread idea goes. The Following list and brief description (to be modified by their writers later) below is of the open characters for the thread and any descriptive writer is welcome to PM for any of the open positions at any time:

d'Artagnan of Gascony: d'Artagnan grew up in the area of Gascony in France,son of a former musketeer and her husband. Growing up on farm,he was raised being loyal to king and country,his highest aspiration in life was to become on of the King's Royal Guards or Musketeers. At the age of 18, the young hothead from Gascony is setting out for France to become a Musketeer,with a letter of recommendation from his father,little does he know what awaits him.
(played by myself)

Athos: Little is known about Athos other than she is widely known as the most beautiful of all the Musketeers. A somewhat quiet and always serious lady,she is considered one of the most feared and respected of the Musketeers. What is known about the quiet and secretive lady is that she comes from a really rich background which no one knows. Her life is full of sorrow that no one knows and she is content of either clamming up about it or trying to drink it away. She is also the oldest of the three musketeers and is considered the de facto leader and "mother" figure to the other musketeers.

Porthos: honest and slightly gullible, is the extrovert of the group, enjoying wine, men, or at least teasing them to no end, and song. Considered kind of a scoundrel and widely popular and known around Paris,she is a wild girl that is not afraid of a fun time or a fight. She is a little wild and roguish but she knows she always has her friends and sometimes she can tend to drink a little to much and get the musketeers in trouble. Considered a giant by her enemies because of her amazing battle prowess or the fearless way she fights,she is remarks that a job in the musketeers was natural, it was either that or a courtesan.

Aramis: Loves intrigues. She is ambitious and dissatisfied. She is one who is lost because she is torn between two worlds: wanting to be part of the church but wanting to live the life of a soldier. She is a good girl and religious yet she is wholly dedicated to her friends and the corps of musketeers. She will kill if she has to and will fight if she has to but prefers not. She is considered lucky but only because of her sharp intellect and her ability to make plans and ways for the musketeers to get out of trouble. She is a master swordsmen like the rest but she is also the conscience of the musketeers: but sometimes she just falls of the "right path"

Optional Characters:

Constance Bonacieux: The pretty little wife of the inn keeper of the inn that D'Artagnan lives at once he moves to France,she is a young girl that need a place to stay and got married off to her current husband by her family. Now trapped in a loveless marriage,she falls in love with the noble young hothead d'Artagnan. She is also the lady in waiting for the Queen of France: Anne of Austria.

Cardinal Richelieu: Known as the Red Eminence, he is the villain of the story. The head of the catholic church in France,he is the second most power person in the kingdom under the King. the endless riches of the church,his own guard force and throngs of loyal follows, he is dangerous and devious. His ultimate plan is to reveal the affair between Anne of Austria and the Duke of Buckingham, causing a war that will consume England and France. He undermines the king and the country in devious underhanded ways: he is truly an evil man.

Comte De Rochefort: Known as the Man from Meung to d'Artagnan,he is the shadowy and secretive black swordsman of France. The main muscle and right hand man of Cardinal Richelieu,he is an expert swordsman that meets d'Artagnan on his way to Paris and has him jumped by his servants and then robs him of his letter of recommendation to the Musketeers by d'Artagnan's father. The constant Nemesis of d'Artagan and the three musketeers,he is constantly a thorn in their side.

M'lord De Winter: A capable and handsome spy, the Comte De Winter is an unusual example of a strong, independent man with a tragic and checkered past, filled with the seduction and willful destruction of those who will provide him with monetary support. De winter is remorseless and unrepentant for his countless "misdeeds". Later he is revealed to have been the husband of Athos, one of the musketeers. As teenager he was forced to enter the church, only to be pursued by one of the priests, he escapes with stolen church property to fund his new life in another part of the country, for which he was branded by a legal official. While in Athos' village with another woman pretending to be her brother, when Athos, a noblewoman, fell in love, despite his obscure origins, married him. Out in the forest one day, she discovered the brand on his shoulder, identifying him as a convicted criminal. Thinking he had married her only for her money, and feeling dishonoured, Athos hanged him from a tree on the spot, but he survived

Setting(brief for those who don't want to look it up): It is 17th century France. France is a powerful nation in Europe and is finally at peace,the hundred years war with England and other wars a pretty much over. The current king, King Louie the XIII married the princess of Austria to bring an alliance between the two. Still very hostile with England,France is a just a normal catholic country that still thrives in a quickly changing times. Despite the peace,many devious things are happening, many orchestrated by Cardinal Richelieu to undermine the power of the King. The kings royal guard and private corps of soldiers,also known as the Musketeers are known as the finest soldiers in France and are renown for their Navy blue coats with the gold Flour De Lis on them. Opposing them is the fanatical catholic guard under the command of the Cardinal. Completely loyal to the king,the musketeers are constantly dueling with the guards as Cardinal Richelieu attempts to abolish the musketeers and cause the down fall of the king. It is in these tense,turbulent times that the hero of the story,the young d'Artagnan arrives in Paris and ends up on a wild ride to save France and save himself from three amazing women that help him in his quest to save France and the Musketeers.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=809981

If you....

A) Have a taste for detailed, dark stories with well-built characters and background

B) If fantasy is a genre you love, including the dance of court, feudal structure, strange bedfellows, and heroics.

C) If you are familer with George R R Martin's Song of Ice and Fire or the televions series Game of Thrones.

... then this might be the thread for you.

Join a colorful cast of characters on a person jounry throughout the lands of Westros. Fight, flirt, or think your way through events built by your actions and based off of the thrilling scenarios in the series. Intrested in both sexes, especially those with a taste for long posts, dark themes, and odd circumstances.

Blumping

Looking for a female writer to portray the wife in the following scenario. I prefer literate authors who care more about posting quality than frequency.

Joseph Vega is a 19-year-old with a promising future. With a 3.8 GPA and a track scholarship, he was all set to start college this past fall. Unfortunately, his father had an accident at work that would keep him laid up for a few months. As the oldest of five siblings, Joseph decided to defer college for a year to help pay the bills at home.

Joseph finds a job that pays well, but unfortunately it forces him to work for a real jerk. Brad Childress is the resident golden boy who can do no wrong. Worse, he just has the best of everything. Handsome, Ivy League degree, college All-American, fancy house, expensive car, gorgeous wife, powerful connections, soon to get a major promotion, etc. On top of that, he treats Joseph like crap just because he can.

After wishing the guy ill for months, Joseph finally found some documents that could seriously screw up Brad's big future. But he realizes that using it directly wouldn't get Joseph much satisfaction. So Joseph sets his sights on another prize: Brad's smoking hot wife. Joseph expects she might go to great lengths to protect her husband's career....

If you have questions, contact me. If you are interested in the role, PM me your thoughts on the wife.

Investigative Report: West Africa

Looking for a female writer that enjoys non-consent and dark stories of domination and submission for this thread. You should be able post at least once a day. As my style of writing is to react and build on your post I require more than a one or two line response. That being said I do not expect page upon pages in your post. If you think you may be interested to explore darker passions than please PM me with your ideas for your character.

http://forum.literotica.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=40594259

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813454

Need a female co-author for this brother/sister thread. Sister is the bold, adventurous one who decides to "teach" her quiet younger brother how to deal with women after he comes to her for help.

Prefer author that favors lots of detail and can post once or twice a week. Interested writers should send me a sample first post along with any questions via PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Looking for a female writer that enjoys non-consent and dark stories of domination and submission for this thread. You should be able post at least once a day. As my style of writing is to react and build on your post I require more than a one or two line response. That being said I do not expect page upon pages in your post. If you think you may be interested to explore darker passions than please PM me with your ideas for your character.

Still look for a female lead.

Currently searching for a male or female to join my RP, Whatever Lola Wants.

The Scenario
Lola is a thief, a very good thief and she is on a mission to steal anything and everything she sets her eyes on. After all, whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. She is a mistress of disguise and can easily change both her looks and her personality to fit any situation.

Your character can be anyone who might come into contact with Lola. From one of her associates, to someone she is targeting, to a detective who is investigating a string of robberies, or anything else you can come up with.

Anyone interested please PM me a brief character sketch.

Looking for a very dominant male co-writer for Russian mafia story

I have been away from Lit for a long while, but would like to start writing again. I am looking for a very dominant, male co-writer for a story about Elena, a high-class whore working for the Russian mafia.

See thread: From Moscow with love

I leave it up to my co-writer to decide who Elena will encounter in this story. make him a friend, a rival, anybody you think would fit nicely - the only requirement I have is that the story will keep me on my toes. Please PM.

Seeking male and female players for The Delight RP. This is a group RP set on board a cruise ship that houses a secret brothel for high paying guests. Currently seeking (read: Desperate) for male guests and looking for female guests and staff. Feel free to check out the OOC and PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Marko's Angels

OOC: This is a remake of an old thread. Please PM me your character profile before joining. I'm looking for a few women to play an all women crew on a Pirate ship, and able to post a minimum of 3 or more paragraph responses. Of course more is even better. You could be a Queens’s maiden, a lady in waiting, a Princess or the Madam in a bordello house. We could add men if the response is good.

This could also be a 1 on 1 thread. The first one to respond will be the main female character, and I will PM you the first post so you can add to it.

Race: Naiad (Water Nymph)

*Role taken*

Last edited:

Though I have had several inquires as yet no one has taken the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back