I Wish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
done_got_old said:
I wish that everyone could be as happy as I am now. Through lit I have made many friends and a new one today has given me ideas for my class.

I wish I could make a new friend as nice as you every day.:rose:

Bluesboy2 said:
I wish I could make a new friend as nice as you every day.:rose:
Isn't she great? One of the best here I think - a great friend, smart and fun too!

Cathleen said:
Isn't she great? One of the best here I think - a great friend, smart and fun too!

I am a GB refugee. The people here ae much nicer overall and I am hoping to make a spot for myself here.
Yes, she is very sweet and is talented too.

Bluesboy2 said:
I am a GB refugee. The people here ae much nicer overall and I am hoping to make a spot for myself here.
It is a great place - I'm glad you've found a spot! I'm Cate - welcome to the playground - the land of friendliness! :)

Cathleen said:
It is a great place - I'm glad you've found a spot! I'm Cate - welcome to the playground - the land of friendliness! :)

Thank you. These on-going threads are kinda intimidating. Sorta feels like crashing aprty, ya know?

Bluesboy2 said:
Thank you. These on-going threads are kinda intimidating. Sorta feels like crashing aprty, ya know?
Yes I do know - but it is all a part of getting to know folks and making friends here. Jump right in say hello, you'll be making more friends in no time. Nice to meet you BB :rose:

I wish I had a collaborator to help me finish these new tunes. I need a fresh perspective.

You are most gracious Cate. It is nice to meet you. :rose:

Bluesboy2 said:

I wish everyone on the GB board saw it as such.... Welcummmmm to the Playground...:)

Thank you 1sexylady. I know how some people there feel. But myself, I kinda like nice. It is just... well it's nicer than mean.

I wish Lit was a safe a place as it was when I registered here.

1sexylady said:
I wish I could have coffee with Cate and done_got_old...;)
How nice of you to say - wouldn't that be great. I would so enjoy having a long chat with so many people here.

I wish Sexy Lady could get her wish. :rose:

1sexylady said:
I wish I could have coffee with Cate and done_got_old...;)

I'm afraid we'd be arrested or at least make the evening national news for causing pandemonium.

done_got_old said:
I'm afraid we'd be arrested or at least make the evening national news for causing pandemonium.
I wish I had some pandemonium in my life!;)

done_got_old said:
I wish you never meet him. He's horrible and has a 1" cock!
OMG ROFLMAO You will NEVER cease to amaze me, never!! I'm so glad too!!!:D

Cathleen said:
OMG ROFLMAO You will NEVER cease to amaze me, never!! I'm so glad too!!!:D

I wish to be a 'good girl' when I grow up. Sometimes the things I think of surprise even me. I think my lobotomy was not done properly.

done_got_old said:
I wish to be a 'good girl' when I grow up. Sometimes the things I think of surprise even me. I think my lobotomy was not done properly.
I wish they'd schedule mine!!

Cathleen said:
I wish they'd schedule mine!!

I know, I read that. ;)

Did you ever read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes? The movie version featured Cliff Robertson. I don't know where that came from, but .....oh, now I remember where I was going. Even with the lobotomy, we may end up in the same place we started.

done_got_old said:
I know, I read that. ;)

Did you ever read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes? The movie version featured Cliff Robertson. I don't know where that came from, but .....oh, now I remember where I was going. Even with the lobotomy, we may end up in the same place we started.
I think I did read that. I think we must take care of things here or we'll do it in the next life - kind of the labotomy anology. I'll take my stuff over someone elses - at least mine are familiar and I know I'll handle it all, and most importantly I will learn.

Cathleen said:
I think I did read that. I think we must take care of things here or we'll do it in the next life - kind of the labotomy anology. I'll take my stuff over someone elses - at least mine are familiar and I know I'll handle it all, and most importantly I will learn.

That's so true. We look at other people and think their problems aren't that bad. I learned not to envy others.........almost everyone I thought 'had it all' are now dead. Perhaps they had it all because they weren't long for this world, I don't know.

Magickal Princess said:
I wish there were more people around to talk to.

There are.

I wish I felt like making dinner. But I am too lazy to do that tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back