When a girl masturbates

abiamarie said:
I've heard a story of a guy whose girlfriend confessed to him that she masturbates and he left her out of disgust and shock, although he jacked off like any other male.

I've also heard of other types of men who like that their girlfriend masturbates.

Why would a man hate that his girl masturbates? And why do some other guys looove that?

There are girls that don't masturbate?!?!
~Cakegirl

Hazguy said:
As to a guy being repulsed by that, I don't understand that personally ... its a natural and normal thing to do ......
That's what kind of threw me, I guess... It never occurred to me that a guy would assume that a girl *didn't* masturbate...

Totally off track, Hazguy, is that a Brown Bess in your AV?

~Cakegirl

Re: Re: When a girl masturbates

Cakegirl said:
There are girls that don't masturbate?!?!
~Cakegirl

While there MIGHT be women out there that don't masturbate, I personally feel more comfortable with one who does. She obviously knows her body better than anyone else & how to please herself better than anyone ever could... but I'd like to think that I add a bit of a nuance to it too!:D

What A Sexy Thing to Share

Hey....I know there's different strokes for different folks.
I even had a girlfriend once who loved sex, but swore she didn't masturbate. Hey....maybe she didn't. I don't know. But that's her choice.

Personally, as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing sexier to share with your partner than masturbating. First, it's damned erotic; secondly, its so educational to share...and one can learn so much from seeing just how your partner likes to be touched.

But if he or she isn't comfortable doing it in front of you, hey....if everything else is good, don't rock the boat!

lookn4funruit said:
I personally think it is such a turn on if my girlfriend masterbates and especially when she lets me join in and watch. It is such a personal thing and it is just veryspecial because she is including me in such a personal fun adventure. I think some guys may have a problem because they feel like they are not satisfying their SO and they have to take things into their "own hands" so to speak...HEHEHEHE.....Thanks for this great thread. Bet you get lots of responses...

I enjoy this thread as much as you, lookn4funruit.
I try to come up with interesting topics for threads. I do my best :)
So far so good on the responses! Yay.
I love hearing everyone's opinion.

Pink Orchid wrote:
There's a certain level of trust and intimacy that observed or shared masturbation brings to the table.

i think it's the vision of masturbation being 'brought to the table' as it were :) what a pretty picture... 'would you like some sausage with that dear?'

Hx

Hairgrip said:
Pink Orchid wrote:

i think it's the vision of masturbation being 'brought to the table' as it were :) what a pretty picture... 'would you like some sausage with that dear?'

Hx

LOL LOL LOL
You have a great imagination.

abiamarie said:
LOL LOL LOL
You have a great imagination.

What a lovely table setting that must be! Somehow I don't think that's something you can order from Pottery Barn or Ikea, but if they did.....!:devil:

To me there's nothing more delicious that seeing a woman in the throes of exstacy. Mmmmmm.:heart:

Re: What A Sexy Thing to Share

MrBates said:

secondly, its so educational to share...and one can learn so much from seeing just how your partner likes to be touched.

There is a very good point right there.

If you want to completely please your wife/gf, husband/bf...the best thing to do is watch them. See what area is most sensitive, watch how they do it, what area(s) do they touch the most?

By letting my husband watch me, he can see the exact spot that I like to be rubbed/licked/sucked.

I think any guy that is repulsed by it, was probably just raised to think a certain way. He was maybe taught that a female just doesn't do that. So be it. A guy like that needs to find a female that is conservative and doesn't enjoy it then.

As for me....I always made my men learn what to do and what not to do to me. They knew I masterbated, and I never had a problem with any of them masterbating. I always found it very natural.

I've always had a fantasy of a man catching me pleasing myself and watching me and then pleasing himself while he watched me (without me knowing he was doing so) I think I have a bit of that whole voyeur/exhibitionist in me:p

I use to masterbate all the time. I don't know if it is age or what, but I don't so much anymore. *shrug* But, if I was horny/turned on more often, then you better believe I would be!:p :p

There's something to be said about being a voyeur/ exhibitionist. I definitely fall into that category. There's a part of me that just enjoys watching a woman bucking & heaving a she touches herself. Hearing her moan as she carresses her little secret spots & moaning lightly is such a thrill for me. On the other hand, there's something very nice about stroking myself, grunting & groaning for her to watch too.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

:devil:

Lust Engine said:
There's something to be said about being a voyeur/ exhibitionist. I definitely fall into that category. There's a part of me that just enjoys watching a woman bucking & heaving a she touches herself. Hearing her moan as she carresses her little secret spots & moaning lightly is such a thrill for me. On the other hand, there's something very nice about stroking myself, grunting & groaning for her to watch too.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

:devil:

are you following me ;) :kiss:

abiamarie said:
I've heard a story of a guy whose girlfriend confessed to him that she masturbates and he left her out of disgust and shock, although he jacked off like any other male.

I've also heard of other types of men who like that their girlfriend masturbates.

Why would a man hate that his girl masturbates? And why do some other guys looove that?

A lot of young guys see their wife/girlfriend masturbating as threatening because they see it as meaning that they aren't measuring up or that ther partner is unhappy with them.
When they get a bit more emotionally mature, nothing is a bigger turn on. I love it.

much2much said:
A lot of young guys see their wife/girlfriend masturbating as threatening because they see it as meaning that they aren't measuring up or that ther partner is unhappy with them.
When they get a bit more emotionally mature, nothing is a bigger turn on. I love it.

I already know I don't measure up to a woman self pleasuring herself! She knows her body better than anyone else. I'll be the lucky one if she lets me share in discovering some of her nuances.

I'm also confident enough in myself to know that as a guy, I offer something completely different too so I'd never see a woman mastubating as a threat. To me it's a joy!

Cakegirl said:

Totally off track, Hazguy, is that a Brown Bess in your AV?

~Cakegirl

No, its an 1863 Springfield. That is me in the AV.

Re: Re: Re: When a girl masturbates

abiamarie said:
I enjoy this thread as much as you, lookn4funruit.
I try to come up with interesting topics for threads. I do my best :)
So far so good on the responses! Yay.
I love hearing everyone's opinion.

Well Hon you did a great job on this one...hehehe...Great subject and I agree so far some great responses...Hope thread continues for a long time!!!

We all do it sometime

Dont believe them, we all masturbate at some time in our life, some like to do it alone, some like to share, some do it all the time as well as have intercourse with there partner.

Masturbating can be more satisfying, some times because you can give as much or as little as you need, you control the outcome. But there is nothing quite like sharing the experience with some body else, both watching or helping the other to achieve. Kissing touching each other while you both enjoy it is all part of sharing and having a loving, sexual relationship, no matter if it is man - woman, man - man or woman - woman

For some it is a private happening they feel it is wrong to share and perhaps they are doing something that they shouldnt. My fantasy is for someone to find me masturbating, then help me to get off. Any offers mmmmmmm:nana: :nana:

sxgoddessjw said:
I take it your a re-enactor judging by the unifrom and springfield...

Yes, I am ... Union ... a lot of fun .. and a unique way to learn history ...

abiamarie said:

I have no problem with ladies who masterbate as long as I can watch or join in helping her to cum, I love see a lady cum.

As for "WHY WOULD A GUY HATE HIS GIRL MASTERBATING?" I have no idea at all.

Howmany ppl find that masterbating is more relief than pleasure ??? As thats all it is to me unless I'm masterbating with a lady.

Hazguy said:
Yes, I am ... Union ... a lot of fun .. and a unique way to learn history ...

Well hi fellow re-enactor I'm with 1st NYLA Reynolds Battery L ;)

my bf doesn't care that I masturbate, but he really isn't keen on watching. I adore watching him though!

sxgoddessjw said:
Well hi fellow re-enactor I'm with 1st NYLA Reynolds Battery L ;)

19th Ohio, Company B here

Can't wait for the season to start ...

Hmm .. I think we kinda sorta hijacked here ... sorry gang

Back