sites to get laid

filet4ever

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Posts
252
once, and only once a long time ago, I was able to get laid thru craigslist. its total BS now, so I am wondering if any lit folks have suggestions for (free) sites for sex...open to suggestions!
 
I met & had relations w/2 women from Ashley Madison. Not free site though.
 
Fetlife is good, from what I hear. I created a profile on there and I actually had several people who seemed legit message me for potential meet-ups (but I chicken out every time lol). Like these forums, I usually stuck to the geeky, non-sexual topics. There are local sections so you can find people in your area.

Other than that, no idea.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Been a long time for me, but last time around adult friend finder worked. The ads get you nowhere its the chat where you can hook up.

There are a lot of couples looking for a third on there as well.

Ashley Madison....that site just disturbs me, this is where we are as a society a site for married people to cheat....and millions of members.

Of course half the guys are single and pretending to be married because dogs will go anywhere to chase pussy. And I have heard there's some female pros on there as well.
 
I know of one person who uses it regularly who isn't married. I think you're assessment may be right.

I know a loser who bought a $40 wedding band at Wal Mart to wear when he tries to hook up there.

I believe in doing what you want as long as you're not hurting anyone and if you have some form of open relationship and it works, great. But for every person on a site like that, that is married there is a person who's trust they are breaking and who's heart will follow when they are caught.

Call me sappy or prudish, but that bothers me.
 
By now all those site are overrun by hookers and their pimps.

And...

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. TANSTAAFL.

Or as someone said before...you get what you pay for. And if they are giving it away you might want to get checked out by a doctor, a real doctor. Then of course, it wasn't free.

And in this day and age, of AIDS and who knows what else, do you really want to take the chance? I know, condoms. But comdoms break, have defects, come off...then what do you do? Until they have a cure or a vaccine, I wouldn't with a stranger no matter how long I have been without.

Then again, if your life means nothing to you...go right ahead.
 
By now all those site are overrun by hookers and their pimps.

And...

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. TANSTAAFL.

Or as someone said before...you get what you pay for. And if they are giving it away you might want to get checked out by a doctor, a real doctor. Then of course, it wasn't free.

And in this day and age, of AIDS and who knows what else, do you really want to take the chance? I know, condoms. But comdoms break, have defects, come off...then what do you do? Until they have a cure or a vaccine, I wouldn't with a stranger no matter how long I have been without.

Then again, if you life means nothing to you...go right ahead.

Not just their life, but then bring it home to the wife or husband....
 
Not just their life, but then bring it home to the wife or husband....

There ya go...but unless you're in an open relationship, you probably don't care about them anyway or you wouldn't be out looking for some strange.
 
There ya go...but unless you're in an open relationship, you probably don't care about them anyway or you wouldn't be out looking for some strange.

No, no, of course they love their husband/wife problem is they....just don't understand!!!:rolleyes:
 
I generally try not to judge other people's situations only my own. I have very different views on life to most though, I think.

Different views on life....mmmm.

I think murder should be legal for certain offences...being rude would be one of them.

I think everyone should be given one of those guns that shoot the darts with suction cups on the end, with a flag on the other that reads STUPID. Then as your driving along if another drive does something STUPID you shoot them with a dart. When the police see a car with three darts stuck to it, they pull them over and give them a ticket for being stupid. You get three darts a week. Once you use up your darts your out of luck until the next week. Darts cannot be removed by drivers, only the police have the key that unlocks the darts.

I think Child molesters should be put to death and children should be protected at all costs.

I think if you want to have a child you must attend a parenting course and pass the test at the end of the course. If you're found having a child without a certificate of parenthood you go to jail. No trial, no joke.

I think politicians should have to wear lie detectors all the time. Solves that lying problem.

I think you should be able to speed, but if you cause an accident any penalty is doubled.

I think everyone who passed a certified gun safety course should be able to own and carry a gun. They must also re-certify every five years.

I have more but I don't want to bore you all.
 
Back
Top