Gloryhole

Jenny you need to stop eating your judgy flakes, This is lit, where everyone is free to talk about whatever they want sexually, I'm sure you have some kind of fetish that someone somewhere would look down on you for, but here you're free to talk about it, let her do the same.

just got home a bit ago. thanx teddybare 4 defending me. I don't really appreciate being called not very bright. if u don't like what im doing don't comment on my thread.
anyways yes it was 4 real. yes I did do it. n yes it was fucking amazing!!!! 16 loads 2nite. I was hoping 4 over 20 but it kinda slowed down n I felt weird just sitting there. but either way still a lot of fun. a lot of cocks. and yes alott of cum. and I swallowed it all :)
not gonna lie. when I left I got a lil embarrassed cuz I walked out n all these guys were staring n smiling at me. pretty much ran 2 my car.
im just laying here in my afterglow tho n I feel so sexy n full :p

Wow

Beachybabee,

You sound a greedy little cumslut! 16 is very impressive , I'm lying here turned on by your "report"!

Kind of empowering for you.... Pleased you had fun and that it was an amazing experience . If , which seems likely, you do it again , please post again on this thread. I for one , loved hearing about it .

T x

lol greedy lil cumslut... gimme gimme gimme :p
but neways I guess it was kinda empowering but I also liked the fact that at a gloryhole u have no idea who is on the otherside n vice versa so 2 these guys all I was was a wet hole 2 get off on n dump a load of cum in2 :p

andddd going back today :)

Just found out another woman from Lit also went to a glory hole last night! There were a lot of happy men out there last night.

Sound like there will be more today you little cum slut! Mmmmm.....

Sabrina, I hope that you're careful and no one tries to rape you in the parking lot. Be careful little girl.

And do be sure to have an AIDS test. (And a full STI screening.)

And do be sure to have an AIDS test. (And a full STI screening.)

Why are you being such a troll?

Trolls look like this...

Norwegian_troll_doll.jpg

Don't you realize how ugly and bitchy you look when you do this?

dont get it

I dont get the hate shes getting here. really she is no more at risk of disease then she is out sucking dick for guys she can see.....

Realism is not "trolling" or "hate". A person can receive STIs from giving oral sex. (And it doesn't matter if you're going down on a man or a woman. Or if you're gay, straight, or bi. AIDS and other STIs do not discriminate on who they attack.)

If anyone believes the posts from beachybabee verbatim then I pity you. At least the cliché does say, "Ignorance is bliss."

Fantasy, wishful thinking, sharing your thoughts is fine. Nothing wrong with that. That's why we have a LONG and popular thread here in Fetish asking, "Ladies are you turned on by the thought of a glory hole?" Lots of good fantasy there and, I believe, good advice.

Realism is not "trolling" or "hate". A person can receive STIs from giving oral sex. (And it doesn't matter if you're going down on a man or a woman. Or if you're gay, straight, or bi. AIDS and other STIs do not discriminate on who they attack.)

If anyone believes the posts from beachybabee verbatim then I pity you. At least the cliché does say, "Ignorance is bliss."

Fantasy, wishful thinking, sharing your thoughts is fine. Nothing wrong with that. That's why we have a LONG and popular thread here in Fetish asking, "Ladies are you turned on by the thought of a glory hole?" Lots of good fantasy there and, I believe, good advice.

we get it, you think she's stupid for going and acting on what she wants to do. But guess what, nobody wants to hear you bash someone here. No one. You can say being a realist isn't trolling but you've insulted her about four times so far, and all of us that are supporting her doing what she wants rather than judging her like you are a couple times too. What exactly is your problem?

Dark Pleasures is spot on. Anyone who goes to a place like this without thinking about the legal and causal proximity of glory holes to human trafficking is going in blind. It may be hot as hell, but waking up in a strange place and finding that you have been kidnapped, drugged, and turned into a source of revenue for the kind of people drug runners wouldn't let darken their doorstep is NOT. Please take this seriously if you are serious about the matter.

There are probably a number of "safe" glory hole operations, in countries where this is legal or in brothels with strict health and safety guidelines. I get it, but I couldn't possibly consider the risk worth the reward especially for the "hole". YMMV and be bloody vigilant. :/

Thats great, and sharing that information like you did is helpful, but that isn't what She? is doing. If you look at every thread she posts in, at least half of it is her being judgmental towards people. She gets off on it and she's a troll. I don't like that.

well just got back and sooo much hate on this thread lol. didn't get raped, kidnapped or sold in2 sex slavery lol. did get a lot of cocks, a full tummy, n a messy face :p I thinkkkk..... around 30-35ish this time. :D
n dark, don't really care if u belive me or not. I like 2 come on here cause im allowed 2 talk about sum of the things I do that I cant really tell my friends n family about. n yea im pretty sure everyone on here knows about std's n aids. but I really enjoy doing this n like sumone else said I have no more risk there than blowing a random guy on the street while looking at him. if u don't take risks in life ur gonna live a pretty boring life...
anyways I loved being there again. it really is a lot of fun. n this time I went a lil sluttier n took 6 loads on my face towards the end n walked out with it on. got lots of smiles n heard people talking about me.
1 of these days I wanna go sumwhere where I know I wont know anyone n park down the street so I have 2 walk all the way 2 my car after past people on the street with cum on my face. just think it would b exciting. :p

well just got back and sooo much hate on this thread lol. didn't get raped, kidnapped or sold in2 sex slavery lol. did get a lot of cocks, a full tummy, n a messy face :p I thinkkkk..... around 30-35ish this time. :D
n dark, don't really care if u belive me or not. I like 2 come on here cause im allowed 2 talk about sum of the things I do that I cant really tell my friends n family about. n yea im pretty sure everyone on here knows about std's n aids. but I really enjoy doing this n like sumone else said I have no more risk there than blowing a random guy on the street while looking at him. if u don't take risks in life ur gonna live a pretty boring life...
anyways I loved being there again. it really is a lot of fun. n this time I went a lil sluttier n took 6 loads on my face towards the end n walked out with it on. got lots of smiles n heard people talking about me.
1 of these days I wanna go sumwhere where I know I wont know anyone n park down the street so I have 2 walk all the way 2 my car after past people on the street with cum on my face. just think it would b exciting. :p

Glad you weren't raped or kidnapped. :D

Beachybabee,

I've not experienced a glory hole , but I'd love to . I'm pleased you're safe and satiated , for now at least. I agree about coming on here because you can tell some like-minded people about your sexy exploits because maybe close friends may not understand or approve.

I love having sex with transsexuals , a handful of whom I've become fond of. Of course the risks are greater , but I understand the massive boost/rush you are getting too. My tastes are somewhat more Coptic than my friends , hence I love to come on here and talk etc.

You enjoy!

T x

Glad to hear you had fun. I don't think any hate was intended by others, they were just making sure you understood the potential consequences. Sounds like you do so that's all that matters.

just got home a bit ago. thanx teddybare 4 defending me. I don't really appreciate being called not very bright. if u don't like what im doing don't comment on my thread.
anyways yes it was 4 real. yes I did do it. n yes it was fucking amazing!!!! 16 loads 2nite. I was hoping 4 over 20 but it kinda slowed down n I felt weird just sitting there. but either way still a lot of fun. a lot of cocks. and yes alott of cum. and I swallowed it all :)
not gonna lie. when I left I got a lil embarrassed cuz I walked out n all these guys were staring n smiling at me. pretty much ran 2 my car.
im just laying here in my afterglow tho n I feel so sexy n full :p

Here's what I'm thinking. You were driving home texting this, and you had cum all over your face, your black blouse and in your hair.

Then you see the flashing lights behind you and have to pull over. The cop, after a minute, comes to your driver's door. You roll the window down, and he says "Looked like you were texting and driving. Let me see that phone". Then he shines the light on your face and hair, and he knows.

I dont get the hate shes getting here. really she is no more at risk of disease then she is out sucking dick for guys she can see.....
hmmm....actually, the guys that would be frequenting the glory holes would be high risk dudes, then multiply that by the number of them...

I can see the hotness angle, but it'd have to be condoms on every dick and even then it risky.

Good points about dangers in walking in and back out to the car, in my opinion.

I'd like to WATCH at a glory hole, but there's no way I'm participating. That's far too seedy for me (and I can get pretty seedy...)

Dark Pleasures is spot on. Anyone who goes to a place like this without thinking about the legal and causal proximity of glory holes to human trafficking is going in blind. It may be hot as hell, but waking up in a strange place and finding that you have been kidnapped, drugged, and turned into a source of revenue for the kind of people drug runners wouldn't let darken their doorstep is NOT. Please take this seriously if you are serious about the matter.

There are probably a number of "safe" glory hole operations, in countries where this is legal or in brothels with strict health and safety guidelines. I get it, but I couldn't possibly consider the risk worth the reward especially for the "hole". YMMV and be bloody vigilant. :/

well said...here's hoping it never comes to that..as we can see she's enjoying herself...

Back