Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just no happy place when you are around is there? Take a break from your fucking pity party and see the joy in your children's eyes when they look at you. I am so fucking tired of your shit.

Obvious non-lit blurt:rolleyes:

[Pre-blurt]
Liza ~ I'm so sorry that happened to you and your daughter. DC said it so well, I won't elaborate, but she will eventually regain her sense of safety with your help. Hugs, sweetie. [/Pre-blurt]

Non-lit blurt

Stop your inane attempts to win back a relationship you threw away out of your meanness. She's a grown up now and can see through you. Give it up and leave her alone!

You know what they say... that when you meet the love of your life, your heart skips a beat. Well, when I met you, my heart stopped!

*blurt*

Ohhhhh you... tease.... :kiss:

Yea I know you have a california king size waterbed....
1_4_101.gif

I know it's warm.......

but did you have to tell me that you were going to turn on the vibrator as well......

damn why do i have to be here...... when I want to be there...... grrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

*end blurt*

and yes this is.... lit related

Last edited:
{{{{{{Oman}}}}}}
{{{{{{DC}}}}}}
{{{{{{~Ash}}}}}}
{{{{{{BG2}}}}}}

Thank you all!! I'm thankful it wasn't worse.. believe me!! Now just crossing fingers that I'll be at home ALONE tonight!!!

~DAMN car!!! Now a leak in the cooling system??? *sigh*

~You don't like being used as a "taxi"??? I don't like being used as a freakin free hotel!!!!

~My give a damn isn't just busted... it's broke in two!!

~Calgon don't work no more!!!

~I hope like hell this year will improve.... SOON!!!

~Keepin up prayers for my friends with cancer.... they're doing well and keeping up the good spirits!!! :heart:

~Thinking awesome thoughts for my sissys and the Daddys that love them!! :kiss:

Oh yeah....

WILL YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!!???!!!!

(Now if I could just say that for real...)

I love your calgon line. I hope that everything will be improving for you. :heart:
TantaLiza said:
{{{{{{Oman}}}}}}
{{{{{{DC}}}}}}
{{{{{{~Ash}}}}}}
{{{{{{BG2}}}}}}

Thank you all!! I'm thankful it wasn't worse.. believe me!! Now just crossing fingers that I'll be at home ALONE tonight!!!

~DAMN car!!! Now a leak in the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=cooling%20system" onmouseover="window.status='cooling system'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">cooling system</a>??? *sigh*

~You don't like being used as a "taxi"??? I don't like being used as a freakin free hotel!!!!

~Keepin up prayers for my friends with cancer.... they're doing well and keeping up the good spirits!!! :heart:

*non lit blurt*

nobody fucking cares what you think especially me.... you had way too many chances for way too long.... just go the fuck away, crawl back in your hole!

Could that possibly be a light drifting thru the curtains??? Did I hear the word "tomorrow" clearly come out of your mouth??? :D :nana:

TantaLiza said:
{{{{{{Oman}}}}}}
{{{{{{DC}}}}}}
{{{{{{~Ash}}}}}}
{{{{{{BG2}}}}}}

~DAMN car!!! Now a leak in the cooling system??? *sigh*

{{{{{Liza}}}}} - here's hoping you're home alone very soon!!!

~ What a long, sucky day. Tomorrow has to be better, right?

~ I need a job NOW!

BG.... May you have a magnificent Monday and find an awesome job soon!!

~The question running thru my mind now is... will they be gone by the time I get home from work or will they still be here???

~Hoping like hell the electricity can be turned on in one day!!!

~Why the hell was HE in my dreams??? :confused:

~I'm strung so tight right now that if I was on a guitar I'd break with the first touch of a finger!!

~Morning sex would be good about now.... kinda like your story, BG!! *wink, wink*

I don't ask for much but it sure would be nice if I could get more than 3 hours of sleep at night. :rolleyes:

Thread bombers and trolls ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Lit is a wonderful place where people can try new things, be who they want to be, take risks, express their sexuality, branch out into trying to write erotica, take pictures of themselves nude even if by society's standards of beauty the "don't match up", and usually, usually 90% of the time they find a loving supportive audience....Take a look at the pict thread if you don't believe me...We have a great community of wonderful people here...or most of them anyway...

But then there is the other 10% of immature, or jealous, bastards who have to spoil the fun....I'm not talking about constructive criticism, hell I'm not even talking about MY work here, just someone I care about...You know, if the creative, supportive, or risk taking people left lit to those other 10 person, they would find it to be a very boring and hate filled place...(much like the real world)

If you can't play nice then go find someplace else to shit in!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back