snoballing

I love it when he says to me, "I'm going to come in your mouth, don't swallow it." I know that means he's going to give me a giant kiss right after and we're going to share. It makes me all giddy and stuff. :D

I love it when he says to me, "I'm going to come in your mouth, don't swallow it." I know that means he's going to give me a giant kiss right after and we're going to share. It makes me all giddy and stuff. :D

you have a very lucky man:)

Oh Yes!

I have experimented a few times with pre-cum but I want to really do it with milky cum!!!

It is a frequent thing my husband and I snoball his cum. He has gone down on me after shooting inside me, sucking it out then bringing it up to share with me. I have also take it in my mouth and share it with him. Equally as exciting is sharing his cream with one of our female partners, which we have done many times.

It is a frequent thing my husband and I snoball his cum. He has gone down on me after shooting inside me, sucking it out then bringing it up to share with me. I have also take it in my mouth and share it with him. Equally as exciting is sharing his cream with one of our female partners, which we have done many times.

Ice tried to a few times, but she always swallows first

Back