Finger up the ass??

I'm definitely a fan of having my ass teased with a finger or better yet the soft stroke of a tongue :D
 
When I was 21 an older women tried to insert her finger in my ass while she was giving me a bj, I was a little freaked out and squirmed. About 5 years later, after a night of drinking, this girl I new took me home from a bar and starting giving me the best bj I've ever had. Half way into she want to put her finger in my ass so I went with it. My cock got so hard and the head so big it hurt, but it felt great and I was really turned on. Then she she stop sucking my cock and jumped on top of me to fuck all while keeping her finger in my ass. What a great night!
 
When I was 21 an older women tried to insert her finger in my ass while she was giving me a bj, I was a little freaked out and squirmed. About 5 years later, after a night of drinking, this girl I new took me home from a bar and starting giving me the best bj I've ever had. Half way into she want to put her finger in my ass so I went with it. My cock got so hard and the head so big it hurt, but it felt great and I was really turned on. Then she she stop sucking my cock and jumped on top of me to fuck all while keeping her finger in my ass. What a great night!

:D LOL
 
I do love it

Got to confess the first time a lady done this I was shocked. But the next time I was looking forward to it.

We had been at it all night and she was stroking my hard cock to make me cum, I felt her rub my ass and I instantly got harder and as I got closer to coming she slipped inside. Going deeper and deeper, as I started to cum she pressed on my prostate and god the orgasm!!

Yes I love a finger in me
 
I like it

This is a definite for me. I always ask my wife to do it. Especially on BJ's and missionary, it makes me so much harder and makes me thrust deeper and harder. And I love putting my finger in hers, its such a turn on.
 
Last edited:
I usually do it when he is about to shoot and then press against his scrotum from the inside.
 
Quite often I will slip my middle finger in my husbands ass and slowly and deeply finger fuck him while sucking his cock. Our ususal position for this after he has fucked me is laying on his back. I will lay to his left, my head just above his belly while he fucks my lips. Sometimes he will urge me by saying, "fuck my ass". I will stop momentarily to grasp a tube of lube, coat my middle finger and then insert it. He will then return his cock to my mouth and thrusts at a moderate pace, as I tighten my lips to just the right pressure, all the while giving long slow thrusts of my finger. When I know he is close I will insert it all the way and move it in a circular motion. It usually only takes a few seconds before he blasts in my mouth
He does not mind being finger fucked in the ass and I don't mind doing it for him or receiving it myself.

Often he will give me my "payback" by positioning me on my knees ass up high rimming and licking my asshole and pussy for a long period of time before flipping me on my back and concentrating his oral effort on my pussy alone. It usually does not take long before my fingers are interlaced behind his sexy bald head thrusting up orgasoming directly into his mouth.


The 4 of us are so much alk we should get together :devil:
 
Wrote shout this on another thread but the ex.. we were together 13 yrs... the ex and I were playing around with a thin smooth vibe one night and she slid it in my ass while lying between my legs, kind of a surprise at first, but the orgasm was INTENSE!! and buckets of precum before and after... the best was after I actually came when she would press the vibe deeper and back against my prostate... was like a post orgasm handjob...legs jerking and precum oozing. Fuck gets me hard thinking about it... never did it again though.. and never talked about it afterwards accept for about how much jizz it produced...had a girlfriend after her who always wanted to Pegg a guy with a strapon... should have took her up on that I guess...
 
Love it while getting a hand job and my nipples sucked at the same time.
 
my husband and I both enjoy a good finger up the ass. I love massaging his prostate and getting a huge cum explosion out of him. I enjoy a good fingering while in the doggy position.
 
my husband and I both enjoy a good finger up the ass. I love massaging his prostate and getting a huge cum explosion out of him. I enjoy a good fingering while in the doggy position.

I agree, its a feeling I've grown to enjoy more and more, that's so good when she does it.
 
Love gettin my finger deep in a girl's ass, and quite partia to a fingertip in mine - prefer a tongue though ;)
 
Back
Top