Online Jack and Jill Party!

*starts fucking you with slow deep strokes, going as deep as I can before almost completely withdrawing and repeating

Oh that feels good! You're going to make me cum!

*Begins sucking Mike's cock a little harder and faster*

So... I saw my Gastroenterologist yesterday. This was supposed to wrap up my medical stuff but instead, it opened a can of worms! He does not believe that I have ITP at all. Frankly, I doubted it from the start. Although I do have some symptoms, I do not have the most obvious ones like red spots all over or purple spots on my tongue. He ordered more labs. Some are things that my Hematologist did not test me for. So far, the results I've gotten back have all been normal. Even the ones that were abnormal prior. Gee... Maybe the Pranic Healing is working! :D

So... Party on! Oh and... The Seattle area Lit-Together is set tentatively for Aug. 3 from 6-9:00 PM. Details are here:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1503648

Hope you can stop by if you're in the area., PM me and let me know if you think you might be able to come or make a post in that thread. Can't wait!

Good morning Jada. What are you up to?

I'm trying not to fall asleep. Was too exhausted to eat my dinner so need to finish this piece of cheese before bed. Had one of those days where I felt like I was shot out of a cannon all day long!

Back